Why not all builder starting payment plan No EMI till possession???

Reason:

1. No tax benefit till possession on pre EMI
2. Pre EMI is the extra interest which almost increase 25% of total value.

Benefit to builder
1.Builder will spent less money on brokers and advertisement
2.Booking will be immediate.
3.Less staff and less salary.
4.Good faith.
5.No payment plan discount required

Benefit to customer
1. No risk and tension of late delivery
2. No tension of tax benefit.

If any builder is providing no EMI till possession plan then please share with everyone
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • from where will the builder pay the interest to the bank?

todays ridge residency has this plan. they write no emi till possession in Ads, but actually offer no EMI for 2 years, like Jaypee.
    CommentQuote
  • should I got the full information of this "Great News":D
    this is quite interesting No EMI till possession....

:bab (6):Happy New Year2011
    Sweeta
    CommentQuote
  • Express is giving no EMI for 2 years under his subvention scheme sec 77, Noida project
    CommentQuote
  • Pls always do a comparative check of basic price, if you take or do not take NO EMI scheme.

If you do this calculation in detail - in the longer run you tend to looses if u choose NO EMI scheme. Moreover, these schemes are only for a fixed period of 2 or 3 years. Poss may happen much later...

Originally Posted by KB_may2010
    Why not all builder starting payment plan No EMI till possession???

Reason:

1. No tax benefit till possession on pre EMI
    2. Pre EMI is the extra interest which almost increase 25% of total value.

Benefit to builder
    1.Builder will spent less money on brokers and advertisement
    2.Booking will be immediate.
    3.Less staff and less salary.
    4.Good faith.
    5.No payment plan discount required

Benefit to customer
    1. No risk and tension of late delivery
    2. No tension of tax benefit.

If any builder is providing no EMI till possession plan then please share with everyone
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by visharor
    Pls always do a comparative check of basic price, if you take or do not take NO EMI scheme.

If you do this calculation in detail - in the longer run you tend to looses if u choose NO EMI scheme. Moreover, these schemes are only for a fixed period of 2 or 3 years. Poss may happen much later...

Pls discuss your view in details......... "No EMI" is this a good deal:bab (45):.....

Regards,
    Sweeta
    CommentQuote
  • Ridge residency has inflated the price (as compared to CLP price) by around 400 (275 directly which is visible + 175 hidden under other chanrges) to translate it to this 'NO EMI scheme'.
    B.T.W, how good is this project? Anyone booked in it?
    Regards,
    Leo2011
    CommentQuote
  • Any calculations on price escalation under No EMI scheme???

Hi,

New to the forum and would request the people attached with it to give me a brief on how the price is getting escalated by as much as 25% of the Prop. Value under No EMI scheme and share the knowledge/experience in this regard. I am planning to buy a property in Jaypee at Noida Xpress way but stuck seeing such varied opinions. In addition to it, how good is a jaypee deal at Wishtown, Xpressway.

Thanks!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I am planing to invest in Aranyas project in sector 119 noida due to NO emi till possession scheme. Please suggest me it would be good for future Appreciation and living purpose.
    CommentQuote
  • jaypee offers subvention plan (No EMI for 2 years). Ideally it suits if the possession is delivered with in 3 years. But jaypee takes average 5 years to deliver the project. That means you need to give a hefty EMI after the NO emi period is over. Also selling a flat in subvention scheme after no emi period will be tough as the buyers has to pay a huge amount from his pocket to get the original document from the bank.
    CommentQuote
  • nkumar66, can you please let me know the sqft. rate you are getting...I will appreciate, if you can let me know the complete details.
    CommentQuote
  • Check the time period by what do they mean by " No EMI Till Possession ". Generally its for 2 Years ... Also compare the prices for the same project against CLP Plan ...

Originally Posted by nkumar66
    I am planing to invest in Aranyas project in sector 119 noida due to NO emi till possession scheme. Please suggest me it would be good for future Appreciation and living purpose.
    CommentQuote
  • 3450 bsp + 275 additional charge + 85 plc + service tex
    Builder tie up with dhfl bank for subvention plan and bank guy told me, bank will allow 2 year no emi but builder is telling they will mention no emi till possession (2.5 yr + .5 yr grace period)in tri party agreement and till time you don't pay any emi.

Originally Posted by indiawasi
    nkumar66, can you please let me know the sqft. rate you are getting...I will appreciate, if you can let me know the complete details.

Originally Posted by saibal
    Check the time period by what do they mean by " No EMI Till Possession ". Generally its for 2 Years ... Also compare the prices for the same project against CLP Plan ...
    CommentQuote
  • Just few foolish questions

1. When the amount is disbursed to the builder and debited to your loan account?

2. From when your interest calculation starts? If you are charged intest on full amount from day 1 ... then rougly, your 2 years interest will be 10L for 50L loan!!!

I understood a simple financial calculation ... if the logic is too complicated that a common person can not understand ... it is probably a scam.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Just few foolish questions

1. When the amount is disbursed to the builder and debited to your loan account?

2. From when your interest calculation starts? If you are charged intest on full amount from day 1 ... then rougly, your 2 years interest will be 10L for 50L loan!!!

I understood a simple financial calculation ... if the logic is too complicated that a common person can not understand ... it is probably a scam.

funda is simple if some builder is offering you 15% discount on DP plan than discount will be almost same when you compared it with subvension plan......
    ideally if you apply loan of lets say 50L in subvention ,the bank will disburse around 43L to the builder and will duduct 2 yrs interest at the time of disbursement of loan..
    but if you compare it with 10% DP discount given by builder , subvention is anytime better.
    CommentQuote
  • wave city in ghaziabad is also offering dis NO EMI till possession scheme...how worthy is the deal ?plz suggest
    CommentQuote