Dear All,
I am new entrant for irel.in and looking forward for sincere notes for Ansal Corporate Park, Sector 142, Noida investements. I am planning to invest in that project. But novice to that geography so need advice from senior members whether I should go for investment or not. My purpose is to get appreciation and rental income in long run. They are offering office space at 5250 psf without centrally air conditioning option. Is it a good price to make entry or on higher side? Moreover I am looking forward for taking downpayment discount. Is it worth for Ansal to make downpayment for same project? What should I do? Can anyone suggest any other commercial project of reputed builder for primary investment in Noida only. I am bit cofused nd need genuine remarks from realty analysts.....One more thing I haven't seen any commercial ad for same project nd no boutique office approached me for same project as I get calls for others projects like Landmark, 3C, wave or JP etc. Plz clarify my doubts....

Thanks in advance...
ashutosh
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Location in very good...on expressway and close to proposed Metro..but the BIG question is ANSALS...he is progressing very slowly and also keep in mind the MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT of ANY COMMERCIAL..the leasing plan of the builder...without leasing after completeion of project..you will not get assured returns...so stick with a builder who has a good track record leasing the property and has a good leasing plan with him....
    CommentQuote
  • how much discount is available on down payment?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    how much discount is available on down payment?

its 10.88% of bsp.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Location in very good...on expressway and close to proposed Metro..but the BIG question is ANSALS...he is progressing very slowly and also keep in mind the MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT of ANY COMMERCIAL..the leasing plan of the builder...without leasing after completeion of project..you will not get assured returns...so stick with a builder who has a good track record leasing the property and has a good leasing plan with him....

can you suggest me some names who has good track record in that area nd project as well?
    Is it worth to pay 5250psf for Ansal Corporate park....Can I expect appreciation in coming 3-4 yrs?
    Is it worth to take downpayment option for this project?

Plz suggest me asap.

regards
    ashutosh

Plz suggest me asap.

regards
    ashutosh

Plz suggest me asap.

regards
    ashutosh

Plz suggest me asap.

regards
    ashutosh

Plz suggest me asap.

regards
    ashutosh

Plz suggest me asap.

regards
    ashutosh

Plz suggest me asap.

regards
    ashutosh

Plz suggest me asap.

regards
    ashutosh

Plz suggest me asap.

regards
    ashutosh

Plz suggest me asap.

regards
    ashutosh
    CommentQuote
  • please note that this property is governed by IT policy of uP govt and only IT/IOT enabled business can operate from here..so it is not a purely commercial property..

Location is definitely good.

Jagay
    CommentQuote
  • Price & Discount

Hello Ashutosh,

Have you booked the space in this project ? What is the BSP you got and what is the current rate? I am also interested in this project. Do you suggest investing in this project?

With regards,

Neeraj
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Neeraj,
    Yes I have done, got the price of 5000bsp but that was in Jan,2011. Now they are offering with 5250bsp. i am very positive abt this project.
    think they are offering only AC units bcz i booked non ac one because t:bab (6): avoid overhead charges.

rgds,
    ashutosh

Originally Posted by neerajkumar
    Hello Ashutosh,

Have you booked the space in this project ? What is the BSP you got and what is the current rate? I am also interested in this project. Do you suggest investing in this project?

With regards,

Neeraj
    CommentQuote
  • any idea what companies will be coming to this park
    CommentQuote
  • Some top IT companies are been pitched heavily...you will hear few announcements soon hopefully if all go well.... if u have made investment here good for u
    CommentQuote
  • Commercial

Spiretec in Greater Noida Tech Zone, promises assured returns, BSP at 4800/sq ft.

The returns are 12% p.a. on your investment until the property is under construction i.e. three years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhagore
    Some top IT companies are been pitched heavily...you will hear few announcements soon hopefully if all go well.... if u have made investment here good for u

Great News...any possible names ??
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

Is it right time to invest in Ansal Corporate Park. I am looking to invest in this property.
    CommentQuote
  • What price and size you are getting??. Did you check logix technova?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    What price and size you are getting??. Did you check logix technova?

I check Logix technova but don't like location. Now I am comparing between Ansal Corporate park or Ajnara Daffodil Commercial on lower ground floor.

I am getting last offer from ansal on a.c. floor (because only those available now) Rs. 4900 sq. ft. in D.P. and getting Rs. 7600 sq. ft. in Ajnara Daffodil Lower Ground Floor.. can anyone advice me which will be better of return.
    CommentQuote
  • Both are fully commercial or just IT only building. Any particular reason for not liking Logix. I was considering Logix 2 months back. Rate quoted were 4000- some 3.5% discount. Found the location to be very good. Did not book because of funds.. :)
    CommentQuote