3C to launch new commercial on Sector 98:

3'c new commercial on noida expressway sec-98, Delhi NCR - Commercial, Commercial sale, Property - Khojle.in

Its on Pre Launch

The location is very good...and its good that more Standard Office space is being developed in this region
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sector 98 is one of the grande sectors. will it be in the commercial belt in front of those sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like..and its good news for this region...as for this region to come up well and fast...more offices should be built by reputed builders....
    CommentQuote
  • in the master plan their is a commercial strip in front part of these 3 sectors along the expressway. maybe authority only sold residential part of these sectors to unitech.
    Originally Posted by vikky56
    But was this sector not sold to Unitech as a part of the 3 sectors they bought?

Or has 3C bought their FSI?
    CommentQuote
  • Expressway needs a Belt of SEZs, MNC offices so noida, gnoida region benefits maximum.

Expressway Region should become a corporate hub like in gurgaon...most offices are on NH8

No more residential areas should be developed in this region...

There are 3 MAIN EXPRESSWAYS in this region, and my opinion for each is below:

1. NOIDA EXPRESSWAY: Should be developed a corporate Hub
    With Offices Lined up along the Metro route.
    Residentials should be less here

2. YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY: Should be developed as a Recreation hub, Entertainment....with add ons for tourists who will go to agra..
    Hotels, Motels, Resorts should be more prominent .....and more attarctions for people to stop over enroute to Agra..Like Huge Handicrafts bazaar, Recreated villages (like chokhi dhani in jaipur),
    etc etc

3. Greater Noida- Noida extension Expressway: Residential Hub of the region...which offers good all round connectvity to noida, ghaziabad and gnoida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxagrawal2000
    Any idea abt price????

I received couple of marketing (bulk) SMS's yesterday. Both SMS's were quoting different rates - Rs 8000 psf and Rs 8050 psf. So expect the price in that range. I am assuming that there may be further discounts.
    CommentQuote