Hi Everyone,

As suggested and accepted by few members that we should initiate threads like "Flaws in XYZ Project". So here is my contribution, initiating the thread for discussing "Flaws in Lotus Zing". Following are few that I can bullet down.

1. It is in sector 168, and as per NA master plan for 2031, sector 168 is listed to contain Railway Station and ICD (Inland Container Depot). So if these two things really comes up in future, then traffic in this area will be effected badly because of huge and lots of trucks.

2. Again, as per the master plan for 2031, a huge STP (Sewage Treatment Plant) of 125 MLD capacity is planed at the end of sector 168. The areal distance between the centers of Lotus Zing and this proposed STP is hardly 1 KM. See in Map.
I myself have visited one of STP situated in Gurgaon to understand the effect of a STP near a residential flats. The observation was scary, as that STP was only of 30 MLD and the effect can be feel even at a distance of 500 meter.

3. Narrow Underpasses. This issue is more important for Lotus Zing, because the nearest underpass currently available is very narrow. It is narrow enough to induce sometime jam even in current traffic, so the chances of JAM in 2014 are very much, and if a JAM happens on that underpass, then one can not even reach to the next underpass (which is actually a two way underpass).

4. FNG Cancellation: At the time of booking flat, the issue of narrow underpass was there in my mind, but I was happy with the news that FNG is going to be there with in hardly 800 Meter from Lotus Zing. And I myself feel confirmed about the news, because I was able to see the work already started. Now as the rumors about cancellation of FNG are all around on internet, it is making me worried about the problem that I may have to face in reaching other side of expressway.

5. Extensive booking by brokers. Most of the lower floors were instantly booked by brokers thus leaving only top floors for actual end users. Now in case if we want to book directly from company to avoid problems that comes while booking from broker, we will not going to get a better inventory. I myself get the top floor 21XX in tower 7 after hardly 3 months from launch date.

Here is my contribution, please others are also welcome to share their views.

Regards,
Anuj Chauhan
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Hi Everyone,

As suggested and accepted by few members that we should initiate threads like "Flaws in XYZ Project". So here is my contribution, initiating the thread for discussing "Flaws in Lotus Zing". Following are few that I can bullet down.
    Fire away my friend...

1. It is in sector 168, and as per NA master plan for 2031, sector 168 is listed to contain Railway Station and ICD (Inland Container Depot). So if these two things really comes up in future, then traffic in this area will be effected badly because of huge and lots of trucks.
    Agreed with Master plan statement...but i just got info that even though FNG project is stalled...its because of Haryana govt...and Noida-Ghaziabad section will continue...so road netwrok will be fine....BUT thats something which should definately be known..and again...one has to decide himself if this factor is important or not...
    Jagran - Yahoo! India - News

2. Again, as per the master plan for 2031, a huge STP (Sewage Treatment Plant) of 125 MLD capacity is planed at the end of sector 168. The areal distance between the centers of Lotus Zing and this proposed STP is hardly 1 KM. See in Map.
    I myself have visited one of STP situated in Gurgaon to understand the effect of a STP near a residential flats. The observation was scary, as that STP was only of 30 MLD and the effect can be feel even at a distance of 500 meter.
    Fully agree...STP as per master plan is around 700 mtrs.
    It can be ones assumption about the effect of such a thing next to a project...But yes STP is there...and chances of it being a nuisance are there...how much %...no one knows...Many people have decided (like a dear friend of mine who bought in Zing) that it will NOT be an issue..
    FOR NEW BUYERS...see what suits you

3. Narrow Underpasses. This issue is more important for Lotus Zing, because the nearest underpass currently available is very narrow. It is narrow enough to induce sometime jam even in current traffic, so the chances of JAM in 2014 are very much, and if a JAM happens on that underpass, then one can not even reach to the next underpass (which is actually a two way underpass).
    Very true..Underpass is only 1 lane..but lately NA had released its plan to widen some underpasses..and this was amongst them..knowing the fact that this is the ONLY area on Noida expressway...which will have SEZ on both side...the connectviity to either should most likely be improved....there was news about having a clover leaf 700 mtrs ahead of Louts zing...But then again..this has NOT been officially claimed by NA

4. FNG Cancellation: At the time of booking flat, the issue of narrow underpass was there in my mind, but I was happy with the news that FNG is going to be there with in hardly 800 Meter from Lotus Zing. And I myself feel confirmed about the news, because I was able to see the work already started. Now as the rumors about cancellation of FNG are all around on internet, it is making me worried about the problem that I may have to face in reaching other side of expressway.
    This I have relevant info that the "F" part of FNG is gone...NG remains.
    Work still going on at ground level and here is the latest news clip about same project:

5. Extensive booking by brokers. Most of the lower floors were instantly booked by brokers thus leaving only top floors for actual end users. Now in case if we want to book directly from company to avoid problems that comes while booking from broker, we will not going to get a better inventory. I myself get the top floor 21XX in tower 7 after hardly 3 months from launch date.
    Thats becasue Investors consider 3c as a brand which gives them higher % returns.....I dont know whether this is a flaw or not..but same brokers are handling other projects too.
    This is not like jaypee where ONLY brokers handle the sale...here you can approach 3c direct at least

- FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE RELIGIOUS - 3c doesnt do any bhoomi pujan and doesnt belive in Vaastu...So dont expect the appartments to be Vaastu compliant

- HIGH DENSITY PROJECT: 2200+ Appts in 17 acres make it pretty dense..even though there are 4 towers of 1 bhk..the number of people may actually come down...yet without getting into these details...it is High density

- LOADING: Though its as per standard norms ..but there are other builders which offer less loading..Now this is ones opinion again. Some may give this Loading factor Big importance..some may not

- MANY 1 BHK FLATS: 4 towers of 1 bhk make this project one of its kind on noida expressway..This will FOR SURE effect the gantry of the complex..expect no families in 1 bhk..usually will be corporates, bachelors, etc etc etc...How one feels about this is again a personal choice.
    This may be good news for Investors...but may not be so much for people who are looking for a family crowd in the majority of the complex

- DRAIN: A huge Drain passes this sector around 400 mtrs...this drain passes near sector 137 also...At the site of 3C its NOT an issue at the moment..but one must be aware that a Huge Drain is passing this region and it will NOT be closed (as suggested by many brokers)

- METRO is on other side: The metro will be within 500 mtrs but still its on the other side...One has to cross the expressway to access a metro station. Yes its expected that due to many SEZ, etc..there will be better connectivity...and even now conenctivity exists...but this is a fact that one has to go across the expressway to access the metro..

- CEILING HEIGHT: Has been confirmed by 3c as 9 feet. This is standard in many projects..now its again ones choice...but this is a Point which can be taken as a flaw

- HIGHER PRICE; 3c is charging a brand name fee...now we all know that 3c is a brand in noida..no doubt..but whether its higher price is justified will be seen once project ready to move in

Note: I am putting all the points which if "DIDNT EXISTED" would have been better for the Project, as simple as that

I Would remind that these are things which one should know before buying in this property. My friend himself bought in zing and i ensured he knows whatever he can know before paying...he knew it all...he took everything in consideration and then bought in 3C.

COMING SOON: Flaws in Logix Blossom Greens
    CommentQuote
  • 6. Lotus Zing will have either 2452 (if they build 13th floor) or 2348 (if they do not build 13th floor), so the density will be either 140 flats per acre OR 134 flats per acre respectively.

Seems to be too much high!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Hi Everyone,

Fire away my friend...

Agreed with Master plan statement...but i just got info that even though FNG project is stalled...its because of Haryana govt...and Noida-Ghaziabad section will continue...so road netwrok will be fine....BUT thats something which should definately be known..and again...one has to decide himself if this factor is important or not...

If above things come in the future, then bigger roads should also come in to handle this traffic. Zing is on the eway and eway itself would be having heavy traffic in future. But still, many prefer the location to be on eway better than to be inside. So, If I have to go for booking, this is not a big flaw as such (My personel opinion) and believe me as I said, more people like to have on eway then inside

Fully agree...STP as per master plan is around 700 mtrs.
    It can be ones assumption about the effect of such a thing next to a project...But yes STP is there...and chances of it being a nuisance are there...how much %...no one knows...Many people have decided (like a dear friend of mine who bought in Zing) that it will NOT be an issue..
    FOR NEW BUYERS...see what suits you

1 km is good distance. Not a worried factor.

Very true..Underpass is only 1 lane..but lately NA had released its plan to widen some underpasses..and this was amongst them..knowing the fact that this is the ONLY area on Noida expressway...which will have SEZ on both side...the connectviity to either should most likely be improved....there was news about having a clover leaf 700 mtrs ahead of Louts zing...But then again..this has NOT been officially claimed by NA

<GW> Agree. After FNG cancellation, it can be an issue. but underpass can be widen.

This I have relevant info that the "F" part of FNG is gone...NG remains.
    Work still going on at ground level and here is the latest news clip about same project:

<GW> Agree with Zohaib. Even if NG is completed, it'll be an advatage for zing for price appreciation. If not, expect less price appreciation. but then it would impact all other close by sectors

Thats becasue Investors consider 3c as a brand which gives them higher % returns.....I dont know whether this is a flaw or not..but same brokers are handling other projects too.
    This is not like jaypee where ONLY brokers handle the sale...here you can approach 3c direct at least
    <GW> Agree with Zohaib. How can this be flaw ??

- FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE RELIGIOUS - 3c doesnt do any bhoomi pujan and doesnt belive in Vaastu...So dont expect the appartments to be Vaastu compliant
    <GW> Is this a flaw ? Do you want to go with suptertech if they are super religious??

- HIGH DENSITY PROJECT: 2200+ Appts in 17 acres make it pretty dense..even though there are 4 towers of 1 bhk..the number of people may actually come down...yet without getting into these details...it is High density
    <GW> For people who wants to buy in a range of 30-50L , name any society with less density. If there is then there should be other flaws to be consider
    - LOADING: Though its as per standard norms ..but there are other builders which offer less loading..Now this is ones opinion again. Some may give this Loading factor Big importance..some may not

- MANY 1 BHK FLATS: 4 towers of 1 bhk make this project one of its kind on noida expressway..This will FOR SURE effect the gantry of the complex..expect no families in 1 bhk..usually will be corporates, bachelors, etc etc etc...How one feels about this is again a personal choice.
    This may be good news for Investors...but may not be so much for people who are looking for a family crowd in the majority of the complex

<GW> Agree

- DRAIN: A huge Drain passes this sector around 400 mtrs...this drain passes near sector 137 also...At the site of 3C its NOT an issue at the moment..but one must be aware that a Huge Drain is passing this region and it will NOT be closed (as suggested by many brokers)
    <GW> Don't see any flaw. Small drain that too far away.

- METRO is on other side: The metro will be within 500 mtrs but still its on the other side...One has to cross the expressway to access a metro station. Yes its expected that due to many SEZ, etc..there will be better connectivity...and even now conenctivity exists...but this is a fact that one has to go across the expressway to access the metro..
    <GW> Metro far away 500 mtrs. Is that a flaw ??

- CEILING HEIGHT: Has been confirmed by 3c as 9 feet. This is standard in many projects..now its again ones choice...but this is a Point which can be taken as a flaw
    <GW> Agree

- HIGHER PRICE; 3c is charging a brand name fee...now we all know that 3c is a brand in noida..no doubt..but whether its higher price is justified will be seen once project ready to move in

<GW> Agree

Note: I am putting all the points which if "DIDNT EXISTED" would have been better for the Project, as simple as that

I Would remind that these are things which one should know before buying in this property. My friend himself bought in zing and i ensured he knows whatever he can know before paying...he knew it all...he took everything in consideration and then bought in 3C.

COMING SOON: Flaws in Logix Blossom Greens

Note : I've a booking in zing and that's why answering if I really considered those as flaws when buying. Everyone has different prospective to look into the things and their priorities does matter.

Note : I've a booking in zing and that's why answering if I really considered those as flaws when buying. Everyone has different prospective to look into the things and their priorities does matter.
    CommentQuote
  • Very nice comments by all here.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you.

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Very nice comments by all here.
    CommentQuote
    Thank you.

Anuj,
    I have recently developed interest in 3Cs and am scanning all the posts closely.AM considering whether their plots are really worth or not.
    Since u have invested in Zing need to know , are there any construction related issues that u foresee in this project?is the company is planning to change/reduce the quality of construction?or are they going to use the same technology that they have used in LP and LB.
    Why i am asking this is that they have not yet come up with a sample flat and yet have been able to sell more than 60% of salable area.
    CommentQuote
  • Munish,

you got to be kidding me.

:-))

Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Munish,

you got to be kidding me.

Regards
    Sbajaj

Bajaj sir,
    am evaluating and contemplating not deciding. How can i decide without your approval:):)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Bajaj sir,
    am evaluating and contemplating not deciding. How can i decide without your approval:):)

Sir,

Who am i to give you an approval......main naacheez hoon aapke aagey.

Just a humble suggestion - 2 things -

1) Read my last post on plot vs zing thread
    2) If you decide to buy in zing (or in any other society) - make sure it's minimum 2 bed and between 1st-7th floor.

PS - I am dying to see your judgement with 25 lakhs :-)))

Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
    Sir,

2) If you decide to buy in zing (or in any other society) - make sure it's minimum 2 bed and between 1st-7th floor.

Regards
    Sbajaj

Bajaj sir....what is the logic of 1st-7th floor? Please devote some of your precious time to reply to my query.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Bajaj sir....what is the logic of 1st-7th floor? Please devote some of your precious time to reply to my query.

Lower/Medium floor are the best in any society compare to ground/high floors.

There are more pros attached to lower/medium floors. There is a reason it's very difficult to find inventory for such floors i mentioned. They are the prefered floors in any tower/society.

PS - There is a hell lot of discussion about this topic - pls go through it.

Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
    Sir,

Regards
    Sbajaj

Bajaj bhai,
    Aisa mat bolo, Your information based on gut feel and knowledge is very important for small investors like me.
    Yes i too am dying to to get something sooner than later.
    A plot in GNIDA looks good.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Munish,

In my opinion, I would like to add Greater Noida's plot as well in this choice and that also will be the best for me.

1. See Lotus zing has best location, but studio apartment will be hard to resale because if you are buying it for 19 Lacs, you would like at least 30 Lacs for resale. But I do not think, if some one will be happy to pay 30 Lacs for studio.

2. Yamuna express way is good option for those who can hold at least 10~15 years, but now the catch is if you book a private builder society and if they deliver this in next 3 years, than you have to start paying maintenance charge even when the entire area will not be liveable for next 7~8 years, so you will actually start loosing a part of appreciation that may have accrued in that time period.

3. Greater noida plots, are best fit for ur requirement. Because u will get handsome appreciation in next 5~6 years and then you will have ready corpus to invest in yamuna expressway with much clarity. And I m sure liquidating a greater noida plot will be easier then the yamuna expressway one.

Last but not least, thank you so much for giving me the honour to suggest you.

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Anuj,
    I have recently developed interest in 3Cs and am scanning all the posts closely.AM considering whether their plots are really worth or not.
    Since u have invested in Zing need to know , are there any construction related issues that u foresee in this project?is the company is planning to change/reduce the quality of construction?or are they going to use the same technology that they have used in LP and LB.
    Why i am asking this is that they have not yet come up with a sample flat and yet have been able to sell more than 60% of salable area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Bajaj bhai,
    Aisa mat bolo, Your information based on gut feel and knowledge is very important for small investors like me.
    Yes i too am dying to to get something sooner than later.
    A plot in GNIDA looks good.

Munish,

It's not the ticket amount (whether it's 2.5 cr or 25 lakhs) that matters - It's the judgement which counts.

People invest crores and still end up losing and there are others who invest tiny amount still makes a killing - all depends upon two things -

1) smart decison (in your hand)
    2) Luck ( In GOD's hand)

Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
    Hi Munish,

In my opinion, I would like to add Greater Noida's plot as well in this choice and that also will be the best for me.

1. See Lotus zing has best location, but studio apartment will be hard to resale because if you are buying it for 19 Lacs, you would like at least 30 Lacs for resale. But I do not think, if some one will be happy to pay 30 Lacs for studio.

2. Yamuna express way is good option for those who can hold at least 10~15 years, but now the catch is if you book a private builder society and if they deliver this in next 3 years, than you have to start paying maintenance change even when the entire area will not be liveable for next 7~8 years, so you will actually start loosing a part of appreciation that may have accrued in that time period.

3. Greater noida plots, are best fit for ur requirement. Because u will get handsome appreciation in next 5~6 years and then you will have ready corpus to invest in yamuna expressway with much clarity. And I m sure liquidating a greater noida plot will be easier then the yamuna expressway one.

Last but not least, thank you so much for giving me the honour to suggest you.

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Thanx Anuj for a good analysis. I totally agree to it.:)
    This is what some others have been mentioning and i guess GNIDA plot seems to be the best option for plots.
    CommentQuote