Last updated: April 2 2015
26 | Posts
21508 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaws in Logix Blossom Greens

Cons in Logix Blossom Greens Sector 143

1. Though its just 400-500 mtrs from Expressway but it will soon be surrounded by Projects...Sikka karna greens already coming up..more to come up. So it will get surrounded by other projects

2. Big Villages around..at very close distance

3. Buider has delivered commercials before but if one has to see their quality and maintenance..then its pretty average.

4. 2Bhk Units donot face the Large central Greens

5. Its close to Industrial sectors like 140A, 139B

Re : Flaws in Logix Blossom Greens

Hi Zohaib

Wht do you think of the proposed ISBT in sector 143, close to Logix Green site?

Comment

Originally posted by Nitika View Post
      Hi Zohaib

First it will take at least 10 years before this project even sees daylight...
      The existing ISBT is not even done up properly..and plans are to complete it (in the real sense in next 2 years)

Second you are free to visit the EXISTING ISBT near noida city center and see its effect on the societies opposite to it..NONE

ICD, Railway station in 168 and ISBT in 143 ARE WAY TOOOOOOOO FAR....Maybe will never be there for the next 15 years

Railways station is planned at Boraki, gnoida and due to mumbai insudtral corridor..the dadri ICD will be expanded...

Expect no ISBT, railway station, ICD in 143. 168 etc

Last edited January 10 2011, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib View Post

1. Though its just 400-500 mtrs from Expressway but it will soon be surrounded by Projects...Sikka karna greens already coming up..more to come up. So it will get surrounded by other projects

To me, in its current state when there are no projects around seems to be a bigger flaw than having more projects around

BTW, in any area where development has occurred or, is developing aren't there projects around it? Greens plot being surrounded by road on three sides seems to be a quite a good located plot...Besides, as per Logix guys only three residential project is planned here: Logix, Sikka and Unitech (it seems they hold the plot next to greens when you are facing opposite to expressway)...

Here is the link for Noida master plan 2031 draft and as per it most of the areas around 143 are institutional. So, having few residential with quite a few institutional around it looks like a positive to me:
        http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/...2031-Draft.pdf

Depending on which side you book your flat only one of the village will be really close. Besides the second one that is not sandwiched between tierra/county and greens looks quite small to me:
        Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

3. Buider has delivered commercials before but if one has to see their quality and maintenance..then its pretty average.

Looking at the authority plan those sectors seem closer to some of 137 projects than greens plot.
        Just trying to get more clarifications on the flaws listed because I have very recently booked here and can change my mind of holding if I am convinced that the flaws are really big...

Thanks Zohaib! BTW for starting these flaws threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitika View Post
          Hi Zohaib

As per the 2031 plan ISBT is in sector 144, which is a bit away from greens plot. So, whenever (if at all) it comes into existence it seems like a positive for greens project...

Comment

I recently went to one of Logix's offices and found the office building pretty much average. Infact after seeing the office, I am quite apprehensive of the final look of the project....

Also, this area may take longer to develop...

Any idea on Unitech SEZ / Unitech residential? If they are slated to commence launch anytime soon?
            Last edited January 11 2011, 01:07 AM.

Comment

flaws in logix blossom green

Hi Zohaib,

few months back you have mentioned that logix blossom green was one of the best project along with 3C's .

What is your suggestion now looking into the current status progress of the project. currently the area is very desserted , I think there should be another big residential project in sector-143, to make the place worth staying.

there are 2 recent launch few days back Logix newworld(sector-150) and 3c sports city in sector 78 , (future prospect of these 2 projects).

do you prefer "purvachaal sector-137) over logix blossom green.

it seems that there is not much demand of blossom green.

is it preferrable to buy now 3c panache (at 3500 per sqft ) for investment .

Any idea about nimbus group project in Sector168 in new launch stage.

My idea is (buy in any project on expressway ) for investment purpose to get good appreciation .

and in 3yrs time frame when mostly all major projects in 7x , sector-137, sector-168, would be ready, then to buy a ready project looking into the quality and status of roads infra at that point of time. and decide, after selling the existing one.

anyway . current rate (April-2011) in purvachaal all inclusive flexi rate is 3300 persqft.
              and logix all inclusive flexi rate is around 3200 per sqft.
              3c panache 2nd phase BSP for higher floors is 3350-3400 sqft.

In recent post you have mentioned abt too many flaws.

1 of my relative has a flat in blossom green recently bought 3 months back for investment as per my suggestion , is it preferrable to sell it and buy something in sector-137, as he is concerned that after few yrs he should not get stuck selling it if at all required , with no appreciation and regrets , feeling that he should have bought something in sector-137 ?

As we have talked too much about the village ,

it's true that current status . while entering sector-137 from expressway, there is good feeling as it looks like once everything would be ready.
              the area won't be desserted , and the area would look like a place to stay.

but sector-143 looks exactly opposite as from front of logix green gate , it looks horrible , looking into both villages . looks desserted though just 1km ahead from sector-137 but looks like it is 100 kms away from it, in middle of villages .

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post

the quality of construction is being compromized. they promissed to use ash hollow bricks but normal bricks are being used.

Comment

But isn't this true for many other sectors as well.
                  E.g. Sec93, Gejha village is next to Silver City & ATS...
                  Baraula to Sec49, Chhalera to Sec40/Sec41.....

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                  [U]

Comment

At least for now sector 137 has a lead and will be habitable sooner than other sectors

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X