1. Small Builder Sethi, has only delivered one project Max City
2. Location of sector 76-Price will take a beating if sector 78 is connected to NE
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I appreciate Seth is is a small builder but has atleast delivered one completed project.

Also, 76 is not that far away from 78. This is not to support Sethi, but just my understanding of the place.:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajbhatt
    1. Small Builder Sethi, has only delivered one project Max City
    2. Location of sector 76-Price will take a beating if sector 78 is connected to NE

1. Yes you are right Sethi Buildwell is not the name like DLF , Amrapali , but as you said they have delievered one project Max City specially during
    -Recession Time.
    -Market was on Low.
    -Still they deleivered almost on time.
    So you can think when market is up then how they will perform.

2. I think then Sector 50 rate will also go down as it is also very near to Sector 76 & may be then whole noida will be effected if sector 50 rate will be down.
    Sorry not agree with 2nd point
    CommentQuote
  • As per me, builder is not that bad. Sethi does not have tainted past like others.

But the project density is very high. 750 flats in 5 acres means 150 in one acre. May be highest in these sectors. The park and green size is very small. Flats are only two sided open not three sided as in case of Hyde park. Towers look very close to each other.

I have no idea about floor2celing height but it should be standard. Any one who has booked may be able to tell.

Projects in sectors 75 to 78 may not suffer because of new road link with NE but the projects in NE will gain.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Guys
    They have not only delivered Max City (Delivered)

But they have also delivered other projects like :

Angel Mega Mall - Kaushambi (3 Acres Project)

IPEX Mall - Bases in Patparganj

Even i dont agree with point 2

And Guys i have went to maxcity and angel mega mall personally before booking

Max City Project is just tremendous & fabolous

Brands Used there

Switches : Philips
    Tiles : Lorenzo & Somani
    Cp Fitting : Ess Ess
    Good Wardrobes & Kitchen
    Cement : ACC & JK
    Steel : Tata , Rathi
    Electrical Wires : Bonton & Tycoon
    iTALIAN sTYLE sANITARY iTEM

I THINK WE CAN JUDGE THE QUALITY OF BUILDER
    BEST PART IS THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN ON TIME IN RECESSION PERIOD TOO

WHERE OTHER PROJECTS COULDNT START THAT TIME
    CommentQuote
  • Sethi Max Royal sector 76

Sethi Max Royal sector 76 review

Recently I booked in Sethi after a lot of research and I can't resist posting something positive in this negative post:

I am personally not a supporter of huge Green area and other bells & whistles inside the compound. these things just add cost and not much useful anyway. plus 750 Units will only bring the maintenance cost down for a relatively smaller shared area.
    For a shared area to be any useful it must be very large which I didnt find in any similar sized project.

What I liked about Sethi Project is
    1) Its Shape
    - has a crown on north side - really Royal :) and
    - it is a huge rectangle along the Road on South side giving it Maximum Sunshine. just for these 2 points i would have called it Royal Sunshine ;)
    - all 4 sides are open
    - West - Amrapali has its entry and pool,
    - North - Crown will not allow any construction,
    - East - public Park .
    - South - wide road with opposite projects also keeping margin.

2) Floor plans - floor plans are carefully designed, they could be better but Nothing is perfect!

3) Prime location
    - Close to the Planned metro in 78 but not right next to it.
    - away from nalla.
    - right next to the Huge Park and Commercial planned in sec 77.

4) Prices were better than others in the area.

5) Well maintained website - they have all the needed information right in their website well summarized and i think they have the best 3D view too
    ‎3D - View of Max Royal - MAXROYAL WALKTHROUGH - YouTube
    Sethi Group | Residential | Commercial | Business Park | IT Parks
    MAXROYAL WALKTHROUGH - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • what size and rate (all incl) did you book?
    CommentQuote
  • This is to inform missbehaive of your security gurds in bulding my flat no is xxxx i will go with my car to drop my child and brother but that gurds will stop i will say and request her that mycar go inside i will drop here and park outside but they deny and my child having some medical issue so after thay knowing that stop that your car will not go inside

do some needfull.

I will respect of your security services but that behavior was not negotiable
    CommentQuote