Sort by :
Filter by :
- More than anything else it is amrapali... 6-8 months project delivery is highly suspect...CommentQuote0Flag
- it is 70% patel, 20% amarpali and 10% nirala.CommentQuote0Flag
- I find following flaws
1. High price when most of the project in 2 km radius are available 200-500 PSF cheaper or even more.
2. High density. 2200+ flats in 19 acres so roughly 115-120 flats per acres.
3. No modern facilities like CCTV in comman area, Intercom etc. provided in the price paid to the builder.
4. BBA doesn't talk anything about the specifications such as clear floor to ceiling height, door height etc.
5. Intial rate difference for coporate buyers as well.
6. Charging PLC for comman area meant for fire fighting assembly as a terrace.
7. Commited to deliver in mid of 2012, looking at current pace it seems very optimistic though.
8. Initially Amrapali was involved in marketing and booking and had promised specification will be same as Platinum, but later on when Patel came in picture during construction and BBA, rejected to give such specifications.
9. Will be closer to noida extn and CR and hence may face resistance in rate increase in future. Eventhough current rate by builder are high but once project is delivered premium may be capped.
10. As one can exit the project only after paying around 80% amount(not remember exactly what percentage) and also high transfer charges if one wants to exit.CommentQuote0Flag