I was eagerly waiting for someone to post this. But then let me take the initiative.

1) Close to a village
2) Though a corner plot, it's in between 2 slowly developing projects

Any more pls: Zohaib Bhai?

Raj K
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • one major flaw is their fast execution speed. if you get possession within 2 years, there os no way you can live in sector 137 before 4-5 years. there is nothing there right now, just empty barren land. so if you are buying for own use, you will be paying full emi and rent on your existing home. if you are an investor, rentals will be pretty low for nest 4-5 years.

another flaw I can see based on their commercial projects is(My office is in logix techno park sector 127 for last 4 years, So i have first hand experience), while logix can create good functional building, they don't have any idea about how to create good looking building. so don't expect society to look good. there will be dull colors, mediocre flooring in common areas, no money will be spent on landscaping and finishing will be nothing to be happy about. I think some people has already have their high dreams shattered after seeing their sample flats. every builder spends good amount on interior deco of these sample flats, so they feel like a good living space and spacious. but they somehow managed to make flat smaller then its actual area and people were complaining about no space and everything. so if they cannot even managed deco and finishing of sample flat, forget you will get any good landscaping or beautification in whole project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    one major flaw is their fast execution speed. if you get possession within 2 years, there os no way you can live in sector 137 before 4-5 years. there is nothing there right now, just empty barren land. so if you are buying for own use, you will be paying full emi and rent on your existing home. if you are an investor, rentals will be pretty low for nest 4-5 years.

another flaw I can see based on their commercial projects is(My office is in logix techno park sector 127 for last 4 years, So i have first hand experience), while logix can create good functional building, they don't have any idea about how to create good looking building. so don't expect society to look good. there will be dull colors, mediocre flooring in common areas, no money will be spent on landscaping and finishing will be nothing to be happy about. I think some people has already have their high dreams shattered after seeing their sample flats. every builder spends good amount on interior deco of these sample flats, so they feel like a good living space and spacious. but they somehow managed to make flat smaller then its actual area and people were complaining about no space and everything. so if they cannot even managed deco and finishing of sample flat, forget you will get any good landscaping or beautification in whole project.

High speed of delivery is a flaw? This is a first for me. The alternative is Omaxe, with a low speed of delivery I suppose.

I have visited the Sample flat and so have several of my friends and relatives. They (and I) were quite happy with it. This is ofcourse to acknowledge that the sample flat has nothing to do with what the final apartment looks like.
    CommentQuote
  • it's not a flaw as we generally understand it but I don't have a better word for it, you will get your property fast and your risk is lowered, so it is good for you. but let's say you get your flat within 2 year in blossom county in 2012. will you be able to live there at that time. I don't think that is possible as there is no nearby market for daily needs, you will have to come to sector 100 market for everything or pay extra to some employee of your society which will surely start a small shop to sell daily need items. and construction of other projects around your building will go on for another 3-4 years at least.

I am first one to acknowledge that quality of sample flat will have no bearing on final product. if you go to BC main thread, you can see my posts to that effect. but every builder decorates at least sample flat well to give an idea of his vision for living space to buyers. if logix can't even do that, don't expect society to look any better.
    Originally Posted by madgeek
    High speed of delivery is a flaw? This is a first for me. The alternative is Omaxe, with a low speed of delivery I suppose.

I have visited the Sample flat and so have several of my friends and relatives. They (and I) were quite happy with it. This is ofcourse to acknowledge that the sample flat has nothing to do with what the final apartment looks like.
    CommentQuote
  • - Ceiling Height though within standards is approx 9 feet..this should be known

- Industrial area (as per master plan 2031) is pretty close by....
    CommentQuote
  • Parking

They dont have basement parking ....i could be one of the flaw
    CommentQuote
  • so are they purposing to give everyone parking on surface? if true parking will take up lots of open space and leave less for greenery.
    Originally Posted by Edge111
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Edge111

If this is TRUE...then this Post of yours is an EYE OPENER
    Hats off to you MAN....(If what you have said is true...:))

Is this the Reason WHY logix is advertising to give delivery in 18 months...

Let me tell you...in nearly 99% socieities its VERY DIFFCULT to stop Guest vehicles to come in the complex...and seriously if THERE IS NO BASEMENT Parking....

Then ONE SHOULD Give it a VERY DEEEEEEEEP THOUGHT
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    If this is TRUE...then this Post of yours is an EYE OPENER
    Hats off to you MAN....(If what you have said is true...:))

Is this the Reason WHY logix is advertising to give delivery in 18 months...

Let me tell you...in nearly 99% socieities its VERY DIFFCULT to stop Guest vehicles to come in the complex...and seriously if THERE IS NO BASEMENT Parking....

Then ONE SHOULD Give it a VERY DEEEEEEEEP THOUGHT

I think the parking is below the park not below every building.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    I think the parking is below the park not below every building.

Well this SHOULD be CONFIRMED by someone...whether a Basement parking is there OR Not there.

Acccording to me...its a very important point
    CommentQuote
  • they have mentioned on their site: "Well managed basement parking". Source: Blossom County
    CommentQuote
  • The basement parking is already under construction.
    Avoid creating rumors in the forum without knowing the actuals....
    CommentQuote
  • Logix BC has around 12 acres central park , and there is two level basement parking below it . But the parking is not below the Towers. as its not needed ...

One flaw that I can think of is
    They have 2 lifts per tower, it would have been better , if they had 3 ...
    Loading is not consistent ,among the layouts for diff sizes ...
    CommentQuote
  • I am not an expert, but won't it be impossible to grow any big tree in central park if there is no solid land below it. I am guessing they will pour thick layer of soil on the basement roof and then grow garden on it. but you will be able to grown only grass and small plants on it. have someone talked to logix guys about it? Comments from someone who knows about horticulture invited.
    Originally Posted by nibha
    Logix BC has around 12 acres central park , and there is two level basement parking below it . But the parking is not below the Towers. as its not needed ...

One flaw that I can think of is
    They have 2 lifts per tower, it would have been better , if they had 3 ...
    Loading is not consistent ,among the layouts for diff sizes ...
    CommentQuote
  • Basement parking is under the towers.i have their app building plan.the thing to worry is the quality of construction and the design, coz even i feel the sample flat is not upto the hype created about logix in the market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashton
    Basement parking is under the towers.i have their app building plan.the thing to worry is the quality of construction and the design, coz even i feel the sample flat is not upto the hype created about logix in the market.

why sample flat is not up to the mark.
    i have seen the sample flat its as any other sample flat .
    infact i find sample flats mostly with similar interiors.
    layout r different but then whats your prefrence .

only thing they have only one sample flat but that is i find ok.
    becoz some times feel company doing unnecesary constructions (sample flat).instead should do some other things for project.

MAJOR FLAW i see is that logix is no longer broker favorite.
    they r offering same discount to direct booking which they were giving to broker.
    and also broker builder nexes of underwriting ect not doing.
    or some other story which we dont know.

why i say it flaw few will understand.
    CommentQuote