Almost all threads in IREF discussed and rated Gaur City 1 as best project of NE as it has best location and best builder reputation. Here i want to discuss pros and cons of Gaur city 2 as compare to Gaur city 1 also with other projects in NE.

is GC 2 also hold same value as GC1 or it is same value as Mahagun Mywood due to location are similer? is it wise to buy a flat in GC2 , as it is just in front of Avenue 1 of GC1 and much ahead of Avenue 4 and 5 of GC1, also it is not surrounded by villages as Avenue 4 and 5.

so lets discuss is Avenue 10 or 11 can hold same location advantage as any other avenue in GC1 or not..

to conclude 10 or 11 Avenue of GC2 will also be BEST of NE or not, and if not BEST then second BEST??...

I need this info as I want to buy a flat in Avenue 11 of GC2 and want to discuss why should I buy in it and why not .

please provide logical and proper explanation of your suggestions, as it would help me and other buyers to decide to choose GC2 or ignore it, as in all threads everyone talking about only Gaur city ans rating it as BEST of NE and not discussing Gaur city 1 and Gaur city 2 seperatly and rated them. as many buys may confuse with this and can buy in GC2 by reading about Gaur city ranking in various threads, so request you all experinced guys over here to help me and alike to decide things in the light of proper and valid facts and logical manner.

Thanks all in advance !! , as it is just in front of Avenue 1 of GC1 and much ahead of Avenue 4 and 5 of GC1, also it is not surrounded by villages as Avenue 4 and 5.

so lets discuss is Avenue 10 or 11 can hold same location advantage as any other avenue in GC1 or not..

to conclude 10 or 11 Avenue of GC2 will also be BEST of NE or not, and if not BEST then second BEST??...

I need this info as I want to buy a flat in Avenue 11 of GC2 and want to discuss why should I buy in it and why not .

please provide logical and proper explanation of your suggestions, as it would help me and other buyers to decide to choose GC2 or ignore it, as in all threads everyone talking about only Gaur city ans rating it as BEST of NE and not discussing Gaur city 1 and Gaur city 2 seperatly and rated them. as many buys may confuse with this and can buy in GC2 by reading about Gaur city ranking in various threads, so request you all experinced guys over here to help me and alike to decide things in the light of proper and valid facts and logical manner.

Thanks all in advance !!
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.