Hi Guys,

This is really very good way to discuss all negative points about any project. For my understanding these are for JP KASA ISLES :-

1. Late delivery which is common with JP Projects
2. No direct connectivity from Expressway
3. High entry load in common areas
4. High Other charges in JP projectes

Please put your views on this.

Thanks
Kuldeep
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Kuldeep,
    My comments inline. BTW I have booked a flat there in KASA.

Originally Posted by kuldeep52
    Hi Guys,

This is really very good way to discuss all negative points about any project. For my understanding these are for JP KASA ISLES :-

1. Late delivery which is common with JP Projects
    Yes, Late delivery may be a negative for all of jaypee projects if you compare this to other builders projects.

2. No direct connectivity from Expressway
    There is no project on expressway that is directly connected. I dont think this becomes a negative for Kasa Isles. Kasa is among the projects that are closest to the express way. Proximity to some of best Noida schools and other commercial complexes like ETT may be a plus though.

3. High entry load in common areas
    This is a comparative figure. Projects in the same price range offer the same kind of "No. of flats/Total project area". Depends what are comparing it to.

4. High Other charges in JP projectes
    Regarding other charges, if you look at the entire cost of flat vs other project's cost, it is comparative. No builder is giving flats for lesser price, they charge money on one or the other head.

Please put your views on this.

Thanks
    Kuldeep
    CommentQuote