Flaws

1. High density location as lot of projects have been launched/under construction.

2. The sector could take 4-5 years or more to fully develop as internal sector infrastructure is still in infancy stage.

I have seen the quality of Purvanchal Silver City projects in Noida and GN. The quality looks decent and maintenance is good.

Please post flaws specific to this project or location.
Read more
Reply
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 1. Rate is quite on higher side being in 137 and now density also not much less. Density would be ~100 0r 90-100 now, even though size staring from 1300+.

    It's +ive side will be reduced maintenance cost with increased no.

    2. Plot area ~11acre so less facilities.
    +ive will be manageable space, easy to track children after play, can be left independently.

    3. Later on less no. of inter people facilities eg tuition drawing music classes and so on.
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal's Silver City quality is good

    I have seen Purvanchal's Silver City 2 near Wipro, the quality of the project is very good and the maintenance is also good. Their Purvanchal heights project is also running on time. The good thing about Purvanchal is they just keep one project on hand.. As purvanchal heights is nearing completion, now they have launched Royal Park. I personally think the location is good. Metro will be running close to this location and expressway is also close and this sector is mid way on the expressway, which I think is good as accessibility to both Delhi and G.Noida will be fine..
    CommentQuote
  • the maintenance cost is Rs.1.75 for first year only - they could increase it from 2nd year as they wish
    CommentQuote
  • I was evaluating Royal park couple of months back and was quite keen on booking it but found out couple of issues at the last moment because of which I backed out:

    1. Loading seemed quite high, I did not do the calculation of carpet to super area but they are offering 3 BHK + Study in 1950 sqft but i checked the floor plans of some other builders and found that almost same room sizes are offered with smaller super area.

    2. They do not have the Environment Clearance which was a bit strange considering the fact that they are one of the best , supposedly, builders in Noida. I don't think that it is such a major issue as they can obtain it later as possession is still some time away.

    3. HDFC does not offer Down Payment plan which was a deterrent as I was keen on booking in DP only with HDFC bank. They were claiming that HDFC offers DP plan but the bank was denying it

    4. The owner of Purvanchal, Shah Alam, is BSP MLA and the air was quite negative couple of months back after the Logix fallout so it was a big negative for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RealEGossip


    4. The owner of Purvanchal, Shah Alam, is BSP MLA


    This info is new for me. Thanks for sharing this info.

    Yes In UP (Ulta Pradesh) flat buyers have to learn to deal with political effect on RE projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManGupta
    This info is new for me. Thanks for sharing this info.

    Yes In UP (Ulta Pradesh) flat buyers have to learn to deal with political effect on RE projects.

    yes many of these builders are either themselves politicians or have political connections ..

    AIMS (part of AIMS MAX GARDENIA sec 75) developers - Malook Nagar - BSP MLA

    Paras - Nawab Nagar ji - again BSP guy ...

    Great Value (builder of Sharanam project) - some MLA from Muzzafarnagar .. not sure from which party
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I would highlight my experience in dealing with Purvanchal guys:

    1. I wished to see land papers and I was told they are available at the site itself and I can have a look. I reluctantly asked if i could make a copy and I was told that i can take that copy home and study!! Amazing!!

    2. They have sample of 1950, and having seen thousands of samples myself I asked sales guy to show me actual 1950 that they are building. I was taken inside the site and there i saw the actual 1950, Master bedroom's toilet seemed very small to me. I did a step count of the toilet and when I came back I straight away went to sample and rechecked it, and to my surprise it was EXACTLY the same!!

    How i wished they could budge on the rates and I could buy my dream home there!!
    CommentQuote
  • Is the name a co-incident or same person? CEO's profile does not talk about political links @its site. Usually any MLA would also add his/her political profile , posts etc etc ....
    CommentQuote
  • When I had locked in, I had measured the balcony size (5 ft) with steps for the unit I was interested. And it was as per specification.

    Originally Posted by noidaguy123
    Guys, I would highlight my experience in dealing with Purvanchal guys:

    1. I wished to see land papers and I was told they are available at the site itself and I can have a look. I reluctantly asked if i could make a copy and I was told that i can take that copy home and study!! Amazing!!

    2. They have sample of 1950, and having seen thousands of samples myself I asked sales guy to show me actual 1950 that they are building. I was taken inside the site and there i saw the actual 1950, Master bedroom's toilet seemed very small to me. I did a step count of the toilet and when I came back I straight away went to sample and rechecked it, and to my surprise it was EXACTLY the same!!

    How i wished they could budge on the rates and I could buy my dream home there!!
    CommentQuote
  • No, he is the same person. You can search for his name on myneta dot info. He has declared shares worth 47 crores plus as assets for UP elections 2012.

    Best Regards,
    Robin


    Originally Posted by rakesh_sahu
    Is the name a co-incident or same person? CEO's profile does not talk about political links @its site. Usually any MLA would also add his/her political profile , posts etc etc ....
    CommentQuote
  • It is not a problem as he already has all the NOCs and money in hand. Matter of fact is that, few people here don't like purvanchal project because it don't deal via so called channel partner or Real state consultent (10th fail :)).
    According to me it is the best project in sec 137. if you are not agree, do reseach in depth. I am sure after that, u will not purchase flat apart from purvanchal.
    CommentQuote
  • Any project is good only up to a certain price. While this is a good project, there are better options in the sector at prevailing prices.

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • The biggest negative of this project is its proximity to village.
    CommentQuote
  • Which village & its location?

    Originally Posted by pkm121
    The biggest negative of this project is its proximity to village.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh_sahu
    Which village & its location?


    Shahdra village in sec 141.
    CommentQuote