Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Krescent Homes by Jaypee Greens in Sector 129, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Krescent Homes by Jaypee Greens in Sector 129, Noida

Last updated: November 3 2019
3850 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Krescent Homes by Jaypee Greens in Sector 129, Noida

    Originally posted by mpandey78 View Post
    Welcome back. By the way, I am still waiting to hear about the formula one question that I had posted specifically for you but you have not been visiting the Jaypee threads since so didn't hear from you.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    He/she had posted that Krescent Homes is on a disputed land. I am still waiting his/her response regarding details of the dispute. Page 95. Care to answer that Ruchika?

    Comment


    • Re : Krescent Homes by Jaypee Greens in Sector 129, Noida

      May be she was coming from the fact that earlier on KH land, plotted development was planned, and few plots were also sold in pre-launch but because of enhanced FSI, these were cancelled/money refunded or relocated towards KP at really attractive price points with huge discounts to the rest.... as of now, i really don't think any claim is pending or any other land dispute is there..........


      Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
      He/she had posted that Krescent Homes is on a disputed land. I am still waiting his/her response regarding details of the dispute. Page 95. Care to answer that Ruchika?

      Comment


      • Re : Krescent Homes by Jaypee Greens in Sector 129, Noida

        Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
        May be she was coming from the fact that earlier on KH land, plotted development was planned, and few plots were also sold in pre-launch but because of enhanced FSI, these were cancelled/money refunded or relocated towards KP at really attractive price points with huge discounts to the rest.... as of now, i really don't think any claim is pending or any other land dispute is there..........
        Really??? You need to read the whole conversation that happened then, and all will have your answers. It is impossible figure out from where she is coming.

        Read the entire thread and you will notice that he/she becomes active whenever any rate is quoted. If someone quotes 5000, he/she will say 4000. Then an argument will ensue. Read his/her conversation that went on with Dineshsays. Empty, bald statements without any basis.

        Comment


        • Re : Krescent Homes by Jaypee Greens in Sector 129, Noida

          Only god knows what she is up-to.., not only at KH but on few other threads also she is behaving irrationally..... so better ignore her... I just commented on the dispute factor....

          Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
          Really??? You need to read the whole conversation that happened then, and all will have your answers. It is impossible figure out from where she is coming.

          Read the entire thread and you will notice that he/she becomes active whenever any rate is quoted. If someone quotes 5000, he/she will say 4000. Then an argument will ensue. Read his/her conversation that went on with Dineshsays. Empty, bald statements without any basis.

          Comment


          • Re : Krescent Homes by Jaypee Greens in Sector 129, Noida

            Lagta hai kisi ne madam ki bhains khol lee hai, krescent homes ke purane land par se. Shayad madamji ki zameen bhi hogi usme...

            Comment


            • Re : Krescent Homes by Jaypee Greens in Sector 129, Noida

              Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
              He/she had posted that Krescent Homes is on a disputed land. I am still waiting his/her response regarding details of the dispute. Page 95. Care to answer that Ruchika?
              Guys,

              Ruchika is a lady with extreme sense of humor which is rare

              Just enjoy her comments because the moment you start probing her she won't have any next level answers. Then she will say that ohh... but I have never been to Wishtown.... my complete information was based on one of my distant cousin's info who bought some property in some project in some city in some year. Beyond that I have no clue but still I am brave enough to make such statements on IREF.

              Comment


              • Re : Krescent Homes by Jaypee Greens in Sector 129, Noida

                Originally posted by libranreality View Post
                Guys,

                Ruchika is a lady with extreme sense of humor which is rare

                Just enjoy her comments because the moment you start probing her she won't have any next level answers. Then she will say that ohh... but I have never been to Wishtown.... my complete information was based on one of my distant cousin's info who bought some property in some project in some city in some year. Beyond that I have no clue but still I am brave enough to make such statements on IREF.
                In fact, when you probe her she goes on hibernation for some time only to return back after few weeks with other revelations and then when someone probes the cycle continues. Do you guys remember her participation when formula one news were doing the rounds. The moment more clarity came on the races she went into hibernation.

                Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

                Comment


                • Re : Krescent Homes by Jaypee Greens in Sector 129, Noida

                  Originally posted by mpandey78 View Post
                  In fact, when you probe her she goes on hibernation for some time only to return back after few weeks with other revelations and then when someone probes the cycle continues. Do you guys remember her participation when formula one news were doing the rounds. The moment more clarity came on the races she went into hibernation.

                  Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
                  And BTW just remembered one of her all time best comments..... which takes the cake

                  Hold on to your seats guys...
                  As per her the best property in whole of Noida is the Sector 21 Jal Vayu Vihar Society... and no other project can compete against that.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Krescent Homes by Jaypee Greens in Sector 129, Noida

                    Bol lo bhai log....Ruchika Jee ke absent mein...vo ayegee...feer sab ko chun chun ke jawab degee !!!!

                    Comment


                    • Re : Krescent Homes by Jaypee Greens in Sector 129, Noida

                      Sector 129 is now open with new launching of commercials

                      Sector 129 is now open with new launching of commercials, 2 launching (BOP & K8) in progress, few more may come in near future.


                      What impact on the rates of Kasa & KH can expect in this region.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X