Dear all,

I am planning to book a 2BHk flat in Aditya Urban Casa in sector-78, Noida.

Can you please help me out in it? Kindly give your valuable reviews on this developer.

Also provide me list of good developer in sector- 75-78 area.

Kind Regards,
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I went to see urban casa and location is probably the best. Asthe marketing guy told me, just next to aditya urban casa will be a district centre, metro parking and then metro station itself.

However I just didn't like one thing - its size... it is built within 5 acres so I doubt on quality and quantity of amenities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enableDeepak
    I went to see urban casa and location is probably the best. Asthe marketing guy told me, just next to aditya urban casa will be a district centre, metro parking and then metro station itself.

However I just didn't like one thing - its size... it is built within 5 acres so I doubt on quality and quantity of amenities.

If area is less then it is a very positive point then this builder can give possession on time. Biggest risk in real estate is possession because all risk and losses are directly proportional to possession time.

I have not listen the name of this developer. Check its past record and financial strength.

Must take builder and buyer agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KB_may2010
    If area is less then it is a very positive point then this builder can give possession on time. Biggest risk in real estate is possession because all risk and losses are directly proportional to possession time.

I have not listen the name of this developer. Check its past record and financial strength.

Must take builder and buyer agreement.

Man

You have not listened the name of this builder because it has not delivered many and good products. it has some projects in Dehradun, Vashundra and one commerical and residential in Indrapuram that is called Aditya City center and Aditya mega city respectively. possession handedover late. Construction quality is poor like Amrapali and better than Supertech. No Goodwill in market. known for negative things only.
    CommentQuote
  • Someone booked in Aditya Urban Casa, Noida 78 ?
    CommentQuote
  • You may also want to look at
    - Mahagun Moderne (next to Aditya)
    - Assotech (in sector 78 on the other side of Aditya)
    These two are more established, have proven track record and supposedly good builders (LoL - good builder - perfect oxymoron)

Lastly, 3C yet to be announced project is again in sector 78. FYI, there are already separate threads on each of these projects.

Originally Posted by bsingh82
    Dear all,

I am planning to book a 2BHk flat in Aditya Urban Casa in sector-78, Noida.

Can you please help me out in it? Kindly give your valuable reviews on this developer.

Also provide me list of good developer in sector- 75-78 area.

Kind Regards,
    Bhupinder
    CommentQuote
  • AVOID URBAN CASA AND CELEBRITY HEIGHTS

plz AVOID this builder. i know a number of people who have flats in aditya mega city. they are ruing the day they booked their flats with this builder. he shall fleece u to the maximum and provide u with very rudimentary construction and service support. he is also known to change plans in the end thereby blocking the tower views to tally. their are a host of problems related to service support. their is a litigation going on between the residents and the builder regarding the RWA . the company is owned by a lady who does not even entertain you once the booking is confirmed. there are no dedicated parking space despite paying for it. the project is incomplete even after almost seven years.

AVOID- AVOID- AVOID. ANYBODY ELSE BUT THIS BUILDER
    CommentQuote
  • ihad booked a flat in aditya urban casa 0n jan 2012.iwant to know the future of project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Join the Aditya Urban Casa Buyers' google group https://groups.google.com/group/adityaurbancasanoida?hl=en for more detail....

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Harish,
    I am also interested to buy a flat in Aditya Urban Casa 78.
    Please let me know rates and broker no.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends I have booked my 2 bhk apt in Aditya Urban Casa, not sure if builder is good or the price I got are good. They have delivered some projects in Indrapuram & have had some issues in past (most of NCR builders have issuess). I was impressed with the location & construction progress. Constructions is going on good pace, upto 4-5 floor already completed in most of towers. I have booked 875 sqft apt - 10 floor Rs 3455463 AI (At 3851 sqft + Extra) on flexi, paying 60% now as 5 floors already completed, next 10% will pay after 6 months. Builder is committing possession after 18months, I will additional another 6 month. Metro is already built & in operation at approx 2 km distance. Can you please advise & give your comments. Is it a good deal or have I been screwed, one more victim of nasty NCR builders?? I am ready to read good bad both reviews :)
    CommentQuote
  • Guys my agent told me that Aditya at sec-78 is also a good option and he can ge a deal at 3800 all inclusive... that way i can affort 1400 sqft there...
    on other side i can go for ajnara 137 at 4150 pr sqft but will be able to afford only 1248 sqft flat... plus inventory is not there for park facing for this size.

Kindly suggest/comment .... confused amongst below affordable options:
    Ajnara 137 ( 1248 sq ft not park facing 4150 ai),
    gulshan 143 ( can afford if i get a deal in soft launch price of 3500 otherwise sounds costly)
    Aditya urban casa 78 ( getting 1400 sqft 3800 ai sounds cheaper plus near to existing metro station and sector 50,51 already good residential)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sameer,
    Could you pl. share the details of agent who offered 3800 for Aditya UC.

Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Ritu Madam Sameer Is suspended, hope u get ur answer from someone else
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on Noida real estate market after reforms announced by UPA government...
    CommentQuote
  • Aditya builder is a big cheater one Mr Ahuja sitting in main office who just fooling the persons meeting them to gain the nos from management but dont know how the image of company is destroying. if rates increasesd they have right to cancel the booking by giving any fage reasons quality of construction is also well known some should come fwd and file the case against such cheater
    CommentQuote