Hi Friends,
I am planning to book a flat and I am end user. I have visited the IITL Nimbus and Mahagun Moderne site. Both are in sector 78 and nearby the sector 50.

IITL Nimbus are offering reasonable price while Mahagun Moderan is costly. I have heard that Mahagun is best in quality, But IITL is trying to enter in Real Estate, so you can't predict the quality from this builder (even it has done one commercial project and listed in stock market ).

Could you please suggest which will be the best in term of quality and prices...? If you have idea of any other project in Noida (No Extension Project )from good builder (Quality Builder), then do let me know too..

Thank all of you in advance.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Between the two Mahagun is better without any doubt........offcourse its my personal opinion
    CommentQuote
  • yes,

most people will suggest you that Mahagun is better. I myself have a flat in IITL Numbus Hyde Park. I would have chosen Mahagun if it was not costly. The price diff when I booked was about 500 psf. What size are you looking at? How much is the total cost coming in both?
    CommentQuote