Listing down the status of some of the projects that I get to see on my way through the expressway:

Amrapali sapphire: Advanced stage, work going on almost all towers at 10+ floors. Compund looks compact from outside.
3C Lotus Boulevard: Advanced stage, work going on almost all towers at a good pace along with brick work. Looks compact from outside.
Unitech: only 3/4 towers in progress, golf course and entrance in good shape, area looks beautiful during night.
Divine Meadows: work going on 1st floor for only 1 tower, excavation/basement work seems to be going on for other towers
3C lotus panache: work on 4/5th floor in around 3-4 towers. Brink work in progress simultaneously.Excavation/basement work seems to be going on for other towers

Knowledgeable members, plz share updates about any other projects that you are aware of

(please note the observation is more from what i get to see from the expressway)
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Jaypee projects are ofcourse not doing good. They have made some progress in building thier office and Imperial court. But as such delay in JP seems inevitable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    Jaypee projects are ofcourse not doing good. They have made some progress in building thier office and Imperial court. But as such delay in JP seems inevitable.

The people who got stuck in jaypee and maximum now are looking to come out because of following reasons:

1. Floor plan changed
    2. Now they are feeling the big loss related to delay of possession
    3. When they have booked by thinking jaypee is a big builder and will make the construction of good quality and deliver his project on time( which is most important criteria for checking any builder crediability and rating) but now they are feeling depressed when other small builder are doing construciton fast and giving better quality then jaypee.

Jaypee is using red brick for maximum projects while small builder using hollow cemented brick which can save your electricity bills.

Other builder is taking lot of intiative to save your monthly maintance charges by reusing waste material but jaypee is searching to charge more customer and trying to increasing monthly maintenance charges. I have not found any intiative by jaypee which is buyer friendly and can reduce monthly maintenace charges.

Other small builders also taking intiative to make your complex hitech but here we have not found anything
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome any updates on sector 137 projects!
    CommentQuote
  • Updates:

3c Panache: Few towers have reached 8th floor, astonishing construction pace, while few more towers have work going on 1st or 2nd floor.
    Divinde meadows: Only one tower has reached 2nd floor.
    Saw Widening work in progress on service road on Jaypee side starting sector 132 to 135
    CommentQuote
  • status of sec 137

going by the current responses and the inclination trends of the iref users somehow I felt of 137 being left out. I am a regular visitor of the sec 137 site. In the last 3-4 months other than lotus panache only BC is progressing really well. It has reached 6-7 floors in some of the towers and in some it has reached around 4-5 floors. They are using white bricks ( similar to 3 c construction). Apart from this the whole sector has started coming up together. 4 months back it was plain barren land but now you can see the street lights, new sector roads apart form the existing roads coming up and also more number of small shanties can be seen mushrooming around. All in all much improved site. Even the pace of Ansal API corporate tower has picked up in the last 2-3 months.
    Apart from BC,
    supertech is showing some signs of construction ( 2 floors visible with red bricks being used),
    Paras ( not much visible)
    Purvanchal (movement has begun)

BC has taken th elead in construction in 137, am pretty sure this sector would come up in a good way by seeing the present pace of development there
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Aman construction started and reached to 1st floor and above.
    Xavier's "Nehru Place" is also progressing well and reached to 4th Floor.
    Have seen the development yesterday only
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Does anybody have idea about construction status of Unitech Uniworld Garden Sector 117...Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus zing (In sector 168): Excavation started for few front side towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Some updates:
    3C: Refer 3c Panache thread. Brisk pace of construction.
    Divine meadows: One tower has work going on on 4th floor while the second one has work on 1st/2nd floor. None of the other towers seem to have come up for construction.
    Today Homes: Work going on on 3rd/2nd floor/1st floor in all the launched towers.
    Logix is currently ahead in sector 137 though the progress has slowed down a bit. Paras, Ecociti are showing good progress as well.
    Please update on other projects that you are aware of.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, KB is a 3c broker. moderator please ban him. He has been a nuisance on this forum ever since posting repetitive posts all the time :bab (3):

Originally Posted by KB_may2010
    The people who got stuck in jaypee and maximum now are looking to come out because of following reasons:

1. Floor plan changed
    2. Now they are feeling the big loss related to delay of possession
    3. When they have booked by thinking jaypee is a big builder and will make the construction of good quality and deliver his project on time( which is most important criteria for checking any builder crediability and rating) but now they are feeling depressed when other small builder are doing construciton fast and giving better quality then jaypee.

Jaypee is using red brick for maximum projects while small builder using hollow cemented brick which can save your electricity bills.

Other builder is taking lot of intiative to save your monthly maintance charges by reusing waste material but jaypee is searching to charge more customer and trying to increasing monthly maintenance charges. I have not found any intiative by jaypee which is buyer friendly and can reduce monthly maintenace charges.

Other small builders also taking intiative to make your complex hitech but here we have not found anything
    CommentQuote
  • I daily cross 3c LB site..currently constructions is going on in all towers..nothing to be mentioned..

1st phase towers are in good shape..outer paint work is going on...near by road is also constructed..not sure..which one it is..it is between LB and Noida authority flats.whether it wil be road..or simple clean -up is going on

Eledeco...oh..sorry..Eledeco is no more with Sharnam...apart from their office/ sample flat..no activity is visible from inside Car..

Btw..now a days many brokers are outside LB..may be resale is going on actively there..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandman
    Guys, KB is a 3c broker. moderator please ban him. He has been a nuisance on this forum ever since posting repetitive posts all the time :bab (3):

BIG JOKE, KB has bought a flat in JayPee and ever since he has not slept 8hrs a night. He is just as frustrated and desperate as other Jaypee customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.sharma80
    BIG JOKE, KB has bought a flat in JayPee and ever since he has not slept 8hrs a night. He is just as frustrated and desperate as other Jaypee customers.

Dont know whether KB is a broker, A Jaypee customer, a 3C customer or any other customer or no customer or customer of all the projects or anything. But the think I know is that he has only posted one message in this forum and that too 100's of times.
    CommentQuote
  • He is deperate and is doing everything and nothing for that. We should leave him alone for sometime. I can understand his pain as I am in same boat but he is reacting too much.
    CommentQuote
  • Divine meadows: 6th floor and 4th floor work in progress on two visible towers. Looks like excavation is on for another one or two towers.
    Amrapali sapphire: Structure seems to be almost in place. Brick work progress is slow.
    Jaypee: Lot of construction activity in nearer to delhi jaypeee sectors. Very slow progress for projects after sector 93 (KB, Kosmos etc.)
    CommentQuote