Can anyone throw a expert advice on Noida or Gurgaon as best investment?
Read more
32 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by khanna95

U r asking an indirect question (of money making) & to an indirect question u need a direct answer..just joking...

But I am sure no one would be able to answer this question..unless u give your inputs......amount of money to be invested.... holding power...self use or sole purpose is to invest only..
    CommentQuote

Simple answer to a simple question-
    Both are good in long term:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Simple answer to a simple question-
    Both are good in long term:)

if you have limited budget Noida is better option. but if budget is not an issue, then Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • ......& if it so for only investment, than definitely GGN, unless u have a pretty long term perspective .
    CommentQuote

If real estate investments were to be based on answers to questions like this, everyone on this forum would be a millionaire. Sorry, no hard feelings but I dont think you can get a good answer to this question.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida78
    If real estate investments were to be based on answers to questions like this, everyone on this forum would be a millionaire. Sorry, no hard feelings but I dont think you can get a good answer to this question.

Sharing views is not harming. this forum is meant for sharing views, certainly not to become a millionaire.
    One of the significant features of business is " No risk No gain". so risk is always involve in any business if you want to make gain. so in real estate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Sharing views is not harming. this forum is meant for sharing views, certainly not to become a millionaire.
    One of the significant features of business is " No risk No gain". so risk is always involve in any business if you want to make gain. so in real estate.

What I feel...this question has been already discussed...I don't understand why people post new threads instead of reading the old ones..where such queries have already been discussed. Its like we keep discussing the same topics again & again...cycling ...work done becomes zero...
    CommentQuote
  • Choose tier 1 builder and you are good with both cities.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Buddy, In my point of view both are best, both are progressive area's. But it depends on you which one falls near your your home town. But on the other hand if you are going to invest to get best revert you should invest in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • all places r good .
    but the time should to right .
    n most difficult thing is to time the market for investment.
    in my opinion this is time to wait n see how market react .
    i may be wrong .
    CommentQuote
  • My view would be ...for investment purpose Gurgaon..for living Noida is better....

In addition, builder, timing, location also plays a role..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saihtul
    My view would be ...for investment purpose Gurgaon..for living Noida is better....

In addition, builder, timing, location also plays a role..

That somehow means that Gurgaon is full of investors rather than end users. and on other hand noida has end users..........
    CommentQuote
  • Noida has a better infra for residential purpose but Gurgaon has better job options.

As far as further development of city, I strongly believe Noida will lead. Look at the tender section of Noida authority which is full of new developments and maintenance work.

Someday If Noida will see equal job opprtunity as Gurgaon then Noida will be proven as a best investment in lifetime and give far better return than Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida time looks to be, at least 10 years + away & by that time GGN would catch up, & maybe better, on the infrastructure.

My thinking, could be wrong .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    Noida has a better infra for residential purpose but Gurgaon has better job options.

As far as further development of city, I strongly believe Noida will lead. Look at the tender section of Noida authority which is full of new developments and maintenance work.

Someday If Noida will see equal job opprtunity as Gurgaon then Noida will be proven as a best investment in lifetime and give far better return than Gurgaon.

Gurgaon and other NCR cities far behind Noida and Gr Noida in terms of Infrastructure(Greenery, Water, Power, Wide Roads, Connectivity etc.) indeed.
    Certainly Noida and Gr Noida has a great future.
    CommentQuote