Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will noida expressway be liveable by mid 2013?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Will noida expressway be liveable by mid 2013?

Last updated: January 8 2012
42 | Posts
9606 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will noida expressway be liveable by mid 2013?

Hello fellow members,

I was wondering how long will it take for sectors along the expressway to be liveable.
    From a general perspective, following contibute to a liveable location:
    Markets nearby - sector markets for daily need items and malls/showrooms.
    Population - The area should be uniformly populated.
    Good external roads/approachability
    Please add if you could think of any more?
    Below is the worst case scenario by when the expressway projects should be liveable:
    Amrapali Sapphire, Unitech Grande are close to mahamaya and hence should be pretty approachable. Amrapali sapphire can be occupied till next year beginning? This should further help the development there.
    Unitech Grande as a location would be good but may not find sector markets nearby.
    Same goes for 3c lotus boulevard. However, similar to Sapphire, this should also see a lot of inward movement starting 2012 beginning.
    Currently, this side of expressway has very little traffic till sector 82. The sector roads look deserted, this should improve only by next year end, i believe.
    Sapphire > beginning-mid 2012
    boulevard > mid-end 2012
    3c lotus panache is in the most liveable sector of all as of today. sector markets nearby. should not be an issue even if someone wants to move there even today. This should see ppl moving in as soon as some towers are ready
    3c lotus panache > mid 2012
    one or more of sector 137 projects may start offering possession by mid-end of next year. from sector 93 till this sector, service roads are again very deserted and you find only few vehicle plying after 7pm.
    this sector may be liveable by mid-end of 2013
    sector 137 > mid-end of 2013
    jaypee side of the expressway is generally busy till 9 pm till metlife in sector 135. The service roads need to improve as there may be congestion on this side. Due to traffic, roads may be just relatively safer than the other side.
    sector 128 might be liveable by next year end.
    sector 135, 3c zing > beginning-mid of 2013
    Overall, the service roads definitely need to get widened/repaired and commercials need to come up on either side of expressway.
    Disclaimer: The Above is just my personal opinion and i might have missed some points.
    Hence, request others to share your opinions on the same.
    Last edited February 2 2011, 02:04 PM.

Re : Will noida expressway be liveable by mid 2013?

I think Sec -135 will be livable within an year timeframe reasons being:

1. 350 built noida authority flats allotted ready for occupation.
    2. Already functional SEZ with companies like Metlife, Accenture, TCS.
    3. School (Sriram)
    4. Today's Ridge Residency project construction going on.
    5. Noida Authority multistorey flats construction in full swing.

Comment

Sector 135:
      bcz of SEZs and noida authority flats here, markets/commercials should come up quite soon.
      With regards to safety, during day time, apart from sapphire and panache, this sector looks most promising. However, I haven't been there after evenings. have seen some traffic flowing in from there though till 8 pm. Please throw light on the same if you have an idea.

Comment

Depends on what you mean by livable.

IF you want to live like you do in Delhi now, you have to wait 7 years at least.

In 10 years it will be better than Delhi.

Bare bones living is already going on in 93B - except that you need a car and 2 litres of petrol just to shop and cant venture out after dark.

Apart from that, mostly rich upper middle class people are living in 93B and sending children to international or Amity school - what more do you want?

Whenever your apartment is handed over to you, you can start living.

Just dont take evening walks !!!!
        Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

As always - venky sir is bang on.

agree with him.

Regards
          Sbajaj

Comment

From mahamaya till 93/93B it is livable today either side and as mentioned by someone the moment you get posession it is livable.
            my friend bought ATS village in 2003 and I am still thinking
            express way in entire noida/gr. noida will be best appriciated and most livable place in coming years IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
              Depends on what you mean by livable.

IF you want to live like you do in Delhi now, you have to wait 7 years at least.

In 10 years it will be better than Delhi.

Bare bones living is already going on in 93B - except that you need a car and 2 litres of petrol just to shop and cant venture out after dark.

Apart from that, mostly rich upper middle class people are living in 93B and sending children to international or Amity school - what more do you want?

Whenever your apartment is handed over to you, you can start living.

Just dont take evening walks !!!!

Just dont take evening walks..!!!
              That's what Venky talks..!!

Well said Venky..!!

Welcome back Mr. Bajaj.

Comment

end users

HI

i m a new member. I have bought a flat in Paras tierea...Although i m hopeful that i ll get possession within a yr but i also wanna ask...wen can we actually go there n live. how long ll be the wait?
                i read somewhere in this site only that it might take 4 to 5 yrs for expressway to be completely livable.
                i m asking in terms of basic ammenities like daily need shops, public transprort etc....please advice
                Thanks

Comment

As i have told earlier also i will repeat it again.

Sector 137 will see at least 200-300 families staying in Paras and Logix by March 2013...lot of end users have bought in these 2 projects and might not like the idea of EMI + rent even after getting possession. So pessimistically speaking 200-300 families in sector 137 is a reality by March/April 2013.

By 2013 end I expect more families to move in. Purvanchal has their official delivery commitment by June 2013. Going by their past project histoyr, Purvanchal doesnt delay in possession so max to max by sept/oct 2013 i expect Purvanchal Royal Park to give possession.

Paramount will also give possession in 2013.

So technically lot of families will be there in expressway by 2013 end. This is a fact. But till 2014 it will be bare bone living with just a few shops and your society shops. From 2014 end the area will brighten up significantly as high density sectors are very commercially attractive.

People who bought Purvanchal Silver city/ ATS Village also did bare bone living initially. Every new sector has to do it for some time. This is also one of the reasons flat rates are cheap in new sectors compared to established sectors.

The owner of the departmental store in 110 sector is known to me and he is actively trying to open a chain in 137..he says he just need 200-300 families to become profitable.
                  Last edited November 14 2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I live in Sec 82 Duplex houses for last 8 years. Initially it was a struggle, but now, I find it as livable as any other sector of Noida. We have DTC buses plying in front of our gate. Autos are available round the clock. All school buses come in.

Sec110 mkt is bang opposite our society gate which has banks (ICICI, HDFC) with lockers, ATMs, Pizaa hut, dominos, medern retail chains (honey money top etc.) and many other type of shops.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X