Which one makes more sense for investment?

120 sqyrd Plot for 22 Lacs at YE or 575 sqft flat for 19 Lacs at sec 168?

Minimum holding will be 5 yrs.

Sbajaj is not allowed to respond here as i already know his response:D:D

Pls send your comments!!!!
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Zing is a lesser evil out of the two. Go for Zing, 5 years is an ideal time for Zing to appreciate :-)

What's the ongoing all inclusive rate for Zing MM ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Zing is a lesser evil out of the two. Go for Zing, 5 years is an ideal time for Zing to appreciate :-)

What's the ongoing all inclusive rate for Zing MM ?

HMMM, now how the heck do i decide?4 people for, 3 people against, 1 is neutral:)

price 3250 AI i can get if i nego hard.
    CommentQuote
  • Just curious if there is any other option you have in 1 BHK on Noida ex-way? Compare that with Lotus Zing and also see if you are getting a good deal from 3 C.
    If everything looks fine, then go for it....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    HMMM, now how the heck do i decide?4 people for, 3 people against, 1 is neutral:)

price 3250 AI i can get if i nego hard.

Hi Munish,

My POV agrees with Mr Bajaj.I would have gone for some built up property in GNoida & rent it to students.
    There are around 100 built up houses in Ansals Golf link on 150 sq yard,2 floors.You can get ground floor in 28-30 lacs.
    The perc. appreciation would certainly be lesser than the Eway property but if you consolidate the rent you will earn in 3 years will cover up some difference.Risk is also less.

If you have no plans to live in that property for next 10 years,then certainly YE authority plots but no private builder in that region-My POV

"If you risk nothing,you risk everything"
    CommentQuote
  • just to add...last week gnoida authority cracked down on students accomodation and around 2500 students were asked to vacate premesis....already most of reputed societies have BANNED students...and many sector RWA are also against it....its because of the nuisance by students.....

Moreover rentals in greater noida ..spl..to students is dirt cheap...dont expect them to shell out 10-15k per month

With huge availability..rentals will continue to be less..

In my honest opinion....put ur 20 lakhs elsewhere....or if u so strongly want to buy in RE...go for a 2 bhk instead of 1 bhk in any society near MNC offices and Metro (sector 137,168)....

Its not going to happen that Noida RE prices climb less than Gnoida....Noida percent appreciation will be more than Gnoida.

If noida has over supply ...then dont forget Gnoida has max supply with Greater Noida extension

If I were you with 25 lakhs...i would invest elsewhere.....and if i had to invest in RE then yes Noida expressway anywhere near metro and MNC would be best choice...and yes 3C zing would be amongst it

Also to add....there is another road being developed from near kalindi kunj...to pass behind jaypee wish town and end near sector 135 (very close to zing)...making sector 168 more accesible in future
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    just to add...last week gnoida authority cracked down on students accomodation and around 2500 students were asked to vacate premesis....already most of reputed societies have BANNED students...and many sector RWA are also against it....its because of the nuisance by students.....

Moreover rentals in greater noida ..spl..to students is dirt cheap...dont expect them to shell out 10-15k per month

With huge availability..rentals will continue to be less..

In my honest opinion....put ur 20 lakhs elsewhere....or if u so strongly want to buy in RE...go for a 2 bhk instead of 1 bhk in any society near MNC offices and Metro (sector 137,168)....

Its not going to happen that Noida RE prices climb less than Gnoida....Noida percent appreciation will be more than Gnoida.

If noida has over supply ...then dont forget Gnoida has max supply with Greater Noida extension

If I were you with 25 lakhs...i would invest elsewhere.....and if i had to invest in RE then yes Noida expressway anywhere near metro and MNC would be best choice...and yes 3C zing would be amongst it

Also to add....there is another road being developed from near kalindi kunj...to pass behind jaypee wish town and end near sector 135 (very close to zing)...making sector 168 more accesible in future

Fully agreed with Zohaib
    Thanks Mr. Zohaib your Analysis is Great.
    Your words can wash anyone's mind. Appreciate your awesome replies.
    CommentQuote
    Narinder,
    AFAIK there is a never/always an opportunity to buy. What makes u think that this is not a right opportunity?:)
    Maybe after 3 yrs(going by your 2008 eg) u will not get a price of 16K in YE.
    I am a bit confused as of now. 1st people told me to stay away from plots. then they are saying plots are better than flats.
    my budget is small i know but not too small that i cant find anything in NCR.

i know that its difficult to get right opportunity.
    and any point of time real estate is expencive when you buy.
    my opinion is that if u r concidering plot -
    compare it with other plots options .
    i still think govt plots give better return.
    why u want to buy 150 sq yard plot when .
    300sq mt is avaliable in same vicinity at same price.
    we r asking u to stay away from plot by private builder.

other thing to be noted after 10 years all private n authority
    have more or less equal value.in case of plot.

this doesnot hold true with apartments.

also consider which will be better locality after 10 years
    area with 120-500sy.
    or area having plots above 300sqmt.

private builder has also to depend on govt services .
    becoz infra to connecting private development comes from authority only.

one of main reason for big no is that going by economic/political uncertainites
    chances r more that u will find same plot in same level or if lucky less.
    let the dust settle down then u take stand.

this i am saying becoz is is not big steal deal .
    these deals will keep on coming n in more no in YEW
    CommentQuote
    Bajaj sahb,
    U would have said no to both becoz of your love for pvt builders.:):) hence i thot of taking other opinions prior to yours.
    but the option that u are suggesting seems to be realistic. let me think abt it.

My Neighbour's brother has rented out 200sqmtr kothi to students in greater noida and he charges Rs.3500/- per student per month. His monthly income from this property is approx 50-60k per month (tax free).

If you manage to get 90sqmtr built up house (which is approx 110 sqyard) - If it's built on 3 floors - then you can easily keep 6 students (sometimes more if they r willing to share rooms). which means a running income of approx 22k per month (tax free).

Everything has it's pros n cons but decisions should be made keeping practical aspect in mind. I think this way you will have property which comes with land and also pay you well and BEST PART IS - no builder is involved whiom i love so much :-)))

PS - once again i insist - just burn some more fuel and do some research from every angle and see if it suits you.

Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • If u r sworn by 3C and its a choice only btwn the 2, then the decision depends upon ur risk appetite.

Zing is low beta. YEA is high beta.

i.e. in 5 yrs, YEA plot will probably appreciate more (as plots do), but will dip drastically and become illiquid during slowdowns giving u heart aches.

Zing will grow slow and steady, will not become totally illiquid during slowdowns or dip too much, maintaining ur peace of mind, which to me is a big factor also.

Zing might surprise all by appreciating more than expected.

So with just these 2 in the evaluation, I'd have gone for Zing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yamban
    we are talking different things. I am suggesting chi / phi in greater noida not yea. What makes ubthink that YEA will grow skipping the development in greater noida first. chi phi is 15?km before jaypee or 3c etc

Yamban,
    i have not seen Pi and Chi sectors hence cant comment. if u or someone has seen them , pl post details.
    What i saw on Ye is what i commented and i really saw JPSI, SDS (NRI township) in full swing.
    ur right, obviously Gnida will develop before Ye.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    If u r sworn by 3C and its a choice only btwn the 2, then the decision depends upon ur risk appetite.

Zing is low beta. YEA is high beta.

i.e. in 5 yrs, YEA plot will probably appreciate more (as plots do), but will dip drastically and become illiquid during slowdowns giving u heart aches.

Zing will grow slow and steady, will not become totally illiquid during slowdowns or dip too much, maintaining ur peace of mind, which to me is a big factor also.

Zing might surprise all by appreciating more than expected.

So with just these 2 in the evaluation, I'd have gone for Zing.

Nitin,
    i really like your post.
    I have a high risk appetite hence am considering something which is 35 kms away and will see little light only after 5-7 yrs.

I too am in favor of Zing(if choice is between these 2) because its location is far better.
    CommentQuote
  • Munish,

Just wondering if you could go for Ansal Golf Link pH-2 township in G. Noida. It is definitely better than Y-expressway and prices are also running in the range of Rs 12-15 K sqyds. Sorry, I am taking the topic slightly away than what you acticipated, but this could be a good option as well. I don't know a lot about this township from Ansal in G.Noida, but I am sure other folks on the forum would provide some information about it...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Munish,

Just wondering if you could go for Ansal Golf Link pH-2 township in G. Noida. It is definitely better than Y-expressway and prices are also running in the range of Rs 12-15 K sqyds. Sorry, I am taking the topic slightly away than what you acticipated, but this could be a good option as well. I don't know a lot about this township from Ansal in G.Noida, but I am sure other folks on the forum would provide some information about it...

Thanx Dvjain,

I have enquired about this project and there are lots of inventory avl.
    I believe, a property which is not in demand today will be below par tomorrow.
    3C being in demand is poised for a bright future atleast in the short-mid term.
    Hence makes sense to go with them.
    I was at their office today and was zapped to see the amount of buzz in their office. There were atleast 100 people (half of them would be brokers)sitting there, most of them filling applications with cheques in hand.
    It all depends who leads the race.
    CommentQuote