The Project Overview,

Jaypee Greens The Orchards, luxurious Golf apartments will redefine your lifestyle with its meticulously designed exclusive architecture giving the residents endless views of 18 hole Golf course. As the name suggests, the apartments would be amidst beautiful Orchards of different varieties giving you a refreshing sight that calms your mind and soothes your senses.

The beautiful landscape will also feature a town centre with different recreational facilities like multi-cuisine restaurants, party rooms and suites. Along with this, the residents will have access to various sports facilities like cricket, basketball court, badminton court & tennis court. The community will also include kids play areas, sand pits, meditation centre and amphitheatre to give you an exuberant experience within the premises.

Spend your time in a community that touches your soul with world-class architecture and facilities.
Read more
Reply
10704 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Just saw this NDTV video...The construction quality of PC is terrible. No Doubt abt it. We must accept the finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope. That's all I've to say.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    Friend,

    Agreed that inflows from F1 as well as Y Ex are and may well remain too little in these years, when Jaypee need them the most. And that would put pressure on Jaypee...no doubt...fair point.

    Even if you assume a worst case scenario...The project of this size and this location, which is kinda sold out or have market for whatever is left out...does not go bust just like that...if Jaypee can't complete, there would be buyers to enter into the Company, along with Banks. It will still be delivered.

    The size of remaining land banks (what some 4000 acres ?) is a lot to be developed over the years...during which banks would continue to support...or else they would lose the present o/s too.

    N Extn is a different issue...legal matter..even there banks would come back to support the companies, with the settling of the issue...which is on the way.

    Hope, I have answered your questions.


    Ved Sir minor correction - Sports City alone is 5 odd thousand acres. Remainibg parcels are also huge

    My take on this issue is WT to badhiya ban hi jayega - very small in the Grand Scheme of things. Jaypee has the largest land bank of any developer in ncr.

    Baaki lets see
    CommentQuote
  • NET LAND BANKS JAYPEE INFRATECH OWNS IS AROUND 6200 ACRES.

    The land is scattered along the YEW and nearby.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    If you compare the new brochure with the old...yes the Super Area has gone up...example...nose units 2620 sft have become 2675...hope, I remember the figures right..similarly, others were increased by 2 % or so.


    Thanks Ved, didn't see the new brochure...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay
    NET LAND BANKS JAYPEE INFRATECH OWNS IS AROUND 6200 ACRES.

    The land is scattered along the YEW and nearby.


    Bro I understand JPA associates owns more lans to Jaypee I...is that right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Ved Sir minor correction - Sports City alone is 5 odd thousand acres. Remainibg parcels are also huge

    My take on this issue is WT to badhiya ban hi jayega - very small in the Grand Scheme of things. Jaypee has the largest land bank of any developer in ncr.

    Baaki lets see


    Thanks Boss, for the correction...the total value is said to be 150 K crores is what I clearly remember some one on this forum having said, a few days ago.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SunnyChopra
    Just saw this NDTV video...The construction quality of PC is terrible. No Doubt abt it. We must accept the finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope. That's all I've to say.


    This is not a good news...the first flats to be delivered are not likely to be that good.

    Friend..can you please put the link to NDTV video. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee has 5K acres in Agra, 5K acres near aligarh i guess, 5 K elsewhere n 5 K at sportscity?
    I think we are overplaying this PC thing... PC is not equal to WT...
    We should wait guys.. Dont be over pessimistic.. Other players will underplay the quality card to undermine jaypee, Obviously other projects should sell well also..
    Please lets stick to our beloved Jaypee WishTown..
    When jaypee can make a suncourt, when jaypee can make crescent court, when jaypee can make earthcourt, when jaypee can make F1, YEW etc, we can GIVE IT A LIBERTY TO MAKE A PC!!!
    Come on guys...
    Flats looks not that great but give it sometime!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Bro I understand JPA associates owns more lans to Jaypee I...is that right?


    Dinesh, as per my understanding the landbanks along the Noida, GN, YEW etc are being owned by JPI only. They are around 6200 acres.

    Jaypee associates if owning any major land bank would have come in general disclosures.

    Kindly enlighten on the remaining land bank if any.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, I think someone posted the link in one of his messages. I couldn't save it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    If you compare the new brochure with the old...yes the Super Area has gone up...example...nose units 2620 sft have become 2675...hope, I remember the figures right..similarly, others were increased by 2 % or so.

    Downloaded the brochure from site yesterday, Nothing is mentioned for orchard.
    Where have you seen this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    This is not a good news...the first flats to be delivered are not likely to be that good.

    Friend..can you please put the link to NDTV video. thanks


    High-end apartments at Pavilion Court, Noida Video: NDTV.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rctcskc
    Downloaded the brochure from site yesterday, Nothing is mentioned for orchard.
    Where have you seen this?


    Got a hard copy of new brochure a couple of months ago from Jaypee's Office...
    Reading from the same...new sizes...

    old 1798, new 1835
    old 2105, new 2150
    old 2505, new 2560
    old 2620, new 2675

    overall, it seems like a 2 % increase.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    Got a hard copy of new brochure a couple of months ago from Jaypee's Office...
    Reading from the same...new sizes...

    old 1798, new 1835
    old 2105, new 2150
    old 2505, new 2560
    old 2620, new 2675

    overall, it seems like a 2 % increase.


    Thanks for info.

    Will it create confusion for resale deals ? Buyer pays premium on new price or old ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Dinesh.
    CommentQuote