Jaypee Orchards, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Last updated: January 12 2019
11197 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Orchards, Jaypee Greens, Sector 131, Noida

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
    Basically between 15-25 there are 7*2*3 units of 2105.. So Just 42 units...
    That makes them delicious for incesting as well.. Out of 42 if 25 are end users, so only 17 units up for sale... Which again makes them rare n desirable..
    Same is with unit 3/6.. But then there are other 1798 units as well..
    You can't do much with this equation , unless you the exact number of users... what if users with this kind of requirement(2105) are just 1/10 of the users of 1798... this '1/10' is the key and could be anything... tough to predict...

Comment

Originally posted by RamanT View Post
      Hi Dinesh - Another one for you. You said you would prefer 20-30 floors to 30-40... If you look at these helicopter shots... isn't the golf view quite clear, or is it because of the focus/zoom of the camera(assuming helicopter to be higher than 40floors)... <If it helps, no need for heavy explanation, 1-2 line response would work>
      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=3562&page=35
      Imagine guys when all the towers on non golf course area will come up...the sight will be very different indeed.....i happened to see the model of WT at Jaypee sales office and was literally scared to see the Golf Course greens among the tall towers all around......some food for thought for all.....

Does anyone have any layout of already existing golf communities abroad to have an idea and to compare with wish town when it will be complete? lot of u guys on this forum are staying abroad....and comments?

Comment

Hi Dinesh - Another one for you. You said you would prefer 20-30 floors to 30-40... If you look at these helicopter shots... isn't the golf view quite clear, or is it because of the focus/zoom of the camera(assuming helicopter to be higher than 40floors)... <If it helps, no need for heavy explanation, 1-2 line response would work>
        https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=3562&page=35
        Though unrelated from the topic I remember these helicopter shots - aren't they wonderful, what a beautiful place Wishtown is going to be. You will really expect someone who has put blinds over his eyes to deny this fact

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          No, this was taken on a particularly clear day. The way I based my opinion was to actually travel on top of Imperial and see the view outside - on that day - I could hardly even see any definition beyond a particular point. For example, from the top (floor 29 then) looking into Kosmos from the naked eye was nothing more than a blur. Even the GC strip towards KP 2/Orchards just seemed like a light green thin patch

It depends on the angle also

See - I play golf a lot - on the ground AND along the ground I can hardly make out the target which is 400 odd yards ahead of me, as I go higher (like I did when climbing up Imperial) this becomes clearer and clear (i.e. things further become more clear) - upto a point where things start getting hazy and there is a loss of detail

Unfortunately the haze in Delhi is also becoming worse - I remember 10-15 years back from the top of our roof we could see the Pitampura TV tower and we cannot anymore

That was the reason for my thoughts - urge you to go back to the thread, I had given a pretty long explanation to why I built up this theory of capping to 27 - 28 floors.

Note as a general rule, you are less likely to regret going higher than going lower DEPENDING on how far your target object is i.e. nearer the object - lower you should be, farther the object higher you should be (which is capped because of definition loss, haze, aloofness etc factors)

Hope this made some sense
          Yes it does make sense, some of the clarity in these pics could be on account of a high focus camera and no haze etc...

Comment

Though unrelated from the topic I remember these helicopter shots - aren't they wonderful, what a beautiful place Wishtown is going to be. You will really expect someone who has put blinds over his eyes to deny this fact
            These pics are very impressive... clear green views, and a perfect glimpse of the township and everything around... I am sure Wishtown would turn out to be a perfect place for investment as well as end use...

Comment

Originally posted by orchardman View Post
              Imagine guys when all the towers on non golf course area will come up...the sight will be very different indeed.....i happened to see the model of WT at Jaypee sales office and was literally scared to see the Golf Course greens among the tall towers all around......some food for thought for all.....

Does anyone have any layout of already existing golf communities abroad to have an idea and to compare with wish town when it will be complete? lot of u guys on this forum are staying abroad....and comments?
              Arre yaar think positive, think like the ugly brown patch is going to be converted into beautiful landscaped areas around the golf course, the ugly grey building are going to look like modern day vertical marvels AND as far as the model is concerned, dont worry too much the model shows 80-100 story towers all around in scale, so far we've not done more than 35-37

This is not a classic golf community - Jaypee GN will be similar to that - this infact is a very new albeit denser take on this. Think about it this way - the GC area will have 10 times the green/lung space of a comparable project anywhere around (apart from Jaypee GN or Unitech UGCC)

Comment

Yes it does make sense, some of the clarity in these pics could be on account of a high focus camera and no haze etc...

Raman Bhai - look at this picture from that thread - its more a shot (angle) that one will look out from the towers. Now can you start to make out the haze towards Kosmos - this effect was prevalant the day I had gone and actually magnified further because of the bleakness of the day
                Attached Files

Comment

Raman Bhai - look at this picture from that thread - its more a shot (angle) that one will look out from the towers. Now can you start to make out the haze towards Kosmos - this effect was prevalant the day I had gone and actually magnified further because of the bleakness of the day
                  Dinesh Bro - I too have climbed up Imperial and as per my observations, anything beyond 500m is just very hazy. If you look at this pic, views beyond Augusta Homes (which is about 500m from Imperial) are hardly visible...not sure what we can expect from Orchards as viewing angle is more straight lined unlike Imperial...
                  Last edited August 22 2012, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Dinesh an Rajat- point well noted... with height views could turn hazy... thanks for putting your thoughts...

Comment

Thanks Dinesh; appreciate your response. I told the broker that I will not consider A2 #3302 unit. I am trying to find out if something else is available. Not sure if anything is left out with JP; probably need to check on re-sale inventory.

Regards
                      Sunny

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X