The Project Overview,

Jaypee Greens The Orchards, luxurious Golf apartments will redefine your lifestyle with its meticulously designed exclusive architecture giving the residents endless views of 18 hole Golf course. As the name suggests, the apartments would be amidst beautiful Orchards of different varieties giving you a refreshing sight that calms your mind and soothes your senses.

The beautiful landscape will also feature a town centre with different recreational facilities like multi-cuisine restaurants, party rooms and suites. Along with this, the residents will have access to various sports facilities like cricket, basketball court, badminton court & tennis court. The community will also include kids play areas, sand pits, meditation centre and amphitheatre to give you an exuberant experience within the premises.

Spend your time in a community that touches your soul with world-class architecture and facilities.
Read more
10700 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Contact JP.. I didnt receive the welcome call as well..
    But PAL usually gets generated within 15-25 days..
    Enquire it timely for peace of mind.

Tc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Contact JP.. I didnt receive the welcome call as well..
    But PAL usually gets generated within 15-25 days..
    Enquire it timely for peace of mind.

Tc

Thanks Akash .. One more question .. Since i am out of country, how would I sign the BBA ? Sign it and FAX .. ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ecstasy
    Thanks Akash .. One more question .. Since i am out of country, how would I sign the BBA ? Sign it and FAX .. ?

Sign it & send it via courier. I did the same when I bought KP plot. It's a normal procedure. Takes close to a month to get the response/letter from jaypee. Try to send you rep to their office & keep disturbing them. They never reply to emails; even phone calls are not sufficient at times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SunnyChopra
    Sign it & send it via courier. I did the same when I bought KP plot. It's a normal procedure. Takes close to a month to get the response/letter from jaypee. Try to send you rep to their office & keep disturbing them. They never reply to emails; even phone calls are not sufficient at times.

Thanks Dude.. This helps ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ecstasy

There is no BBA......only PAL is sent by jaypee......

Has anyone signed a BBA??? for orchards..pls confirm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    There is no BBA......only PAL is sent by jaypee......

Has anyone signed a BBA??? for orchards..pls confirm

Are you sure ? Where would be all those crappy clauses then which favour the builder and do not care about the buyer .. ? In PAL ? Even if those are in PAL you do not sign the PAL .. There has to be an agreement for buyer to sign and to enter in agreement with builder ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SunnyChopra
    mindguru bro - what's your expert view on unit 3305 in A3 tower? Dinesh bhai has put his stamp on it & I was just wondering what's your analysis say? Many thanks in advance for the reply.

Regards
    Sunny

What can one say ... Its a fabulous unit. Only thing is I wasnt able to locate its 3D plan in e-brochure but thats ok. It has a massive M.BRs and they would be any interior designer's delight. I wish there was a bigger family lounge upstairs which could have also been a study with bar closet (or you can have it in room next to garden). You should get quite a stunning view of whole of WT on GC side and I am sure evenings with well lit WT will be panoramic and I hope they would have full wall windows to capture the impact. No wonder they created 4 more of these at other levels.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mindguru
    What can one say ... Its a fabulous unit. Only thing is I wasnt able to locate its 3D plan in e-brochure but thats ok. It has a massive M.BRs and they would be any interior designer's delight. I wish there was a bigger family lounge upstairs which could have also been a study with bar closet (or you can have it in room next to garden). You should get quite a stunning view of whole of WT on GC side and I am sure evenings with well lit WT will be panoramic and I hope they would have full wall windows to capture the impact. No wonder they created 4 more of these at other levels.

Bro thanks for the reply. Yes.. there will be some customizations required. Dinesh bhai also noticed that kitchen is small looking at the overall size of the unit (3792 sq feet); fully agree with him. This would need some customization for sure to make kitchen bigger & more open... and then one could think of outrageous plans like making a bar in the pool LOL. It will defo a delight to interior this unit.

In US there's concept of 'Floor to Ceiling' glass windows... specially with high rise condos to enhance ponaramic views of lake, golf course or skylines etc. It would allow the beautiful views of beautiful GC into the room... for any unit. Windows that stretch from floor to ceiling make the wall disappear and blur the distinction between outside & inside. I am not sure how Jaypee will do it. We can just hope that L&T will do decent job & deliver to us a great end product.
    CommentQuote
  • whats the current price, if one buys directly from Jaypee?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    whats the current price, if one buys directly from Jaypee?

Amit - current price is 5-5.3k in resale for golf facing in resale.... 40% payment gone... non golf are available in fresh around 4800 and I guess they have free parking too...

aap kaise gurgaon shord ke idhar dekhne lagg gaye?
    CommentQuote
  • guys pls confirm if anyone has signed a BBA with Jaypee for Orchard or any other project as I have not......Only application form submitted by broker and basic PAL received from Jaypee.....after that only payment demands and cheque deposit by us.

If anyone has signed any additional documents pls share...thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    guys pls confirm if anyone has signed a BBA with Jaypee for Orchard or any other project as I have not......Only application form submitted by broker and basic PAL received from Jaypee.....after that only payment demands and cheque deposit by us.

If anyone has signed any additional documents pls share...thanks

No, i've not got any bba just pal.

i paid my second installment a month ago, when i can get any payment confirmation receipt. do they send it or i've to call them?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav44
    Say for example if you buy flat for 50 Lacs and sell this on 37 months for 80 Lacs. You cannot claim all 80 Lacs in white and claim LTCG for 30 Lacs.

You can only claim Indexing benefit for LTCG post 36 month under LTCG which is roughly 12% of flat value..So it means you can only have 8-10 lacs as white.

Dinesh bhai please confirm my understanding is correct

u can claim all 80 in white. (ltcg will be 80 -50xCII indexing), which will be around 23-24 lacs (for 37 months period). if u buy any other house (within 2 yrs of selling) more than ltcg, no tax will be applicable. hope it is clear now.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Raman,

So there are no golf course units available directly from the company?

I have 3 investments in Ggn, so thought of little diversification for the next one.

Originally Posted by RamanT
    Amit - current price is 5-5.3k in resale for golf facing in resale.... 40% payment gone... non golf are available in fresh around 4800 and I guess they have free parking too...

aap kaise gurgaon shord ke idhar dekhne lagg gaye?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Thanks Raman,

So there are no golf course units available directly from the company?

I have 3 investments in Ggn, so thought of little diversification for the next one.

I just purchased a 4 bed room flat a week back.. but could not find any GC facing flats on direct booking they are all under resale.. also understand prices have now been revised and jp not accepting new bookings at old price.. so resale flats should be cheaper.. I.e if I have correct feed back while I made my booking.
    CommentQuote