The Project Overview,

Jaypee Greens The Orchards, luxurious Golf apartments will redefine your lifestyle with its meticulously designed exclusive architecture giving the residents endless views of 18 hole Golf course. As the name suggests, the apartments would be amidst beautiful Orchards of different varieties giving you a refreshing sight that calms your mind and soothes your senses.

The beautiful landscape will also feature a town centre with different recreational facilities like multi-cuisine restaurants, party rooms and suites. Along with this, the residents will have access to various sports facilities like cricket, basketball court, badminton court & tennis court. The community will also include kids play areas, sand pits, meditation centre and amphitheatre to give you an exuberant experience within the premises.

Spend your time in a community that touches your soul with world-class architecture and facilities.
Read more
10704 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    if you could,please ask the construction team of orchards when they think the upper slab will be done, also when pavilion court tower 12 will be handed.
    Also if l&t is not considering leaving orchards.

many many thanks, to you.

Bhai if you know something tell us clearly. Why you are creating confusion here? If you have any info on LNT leaving Orchards, please share with everyone here clearly. Otherwise, you should not create unnecessary confusion.
    CommentQuote
  • We have seen comments like - Orchards can get delivered in 30 months if Jaypee continue to release payment ontime to L&T.

My question is - why Jaypee has to release payment, It is end of the day, we have to pay money on each milestone of construction to Jaypee. Like us, L&T will also have an agreement with Jaypee to ask for payment on specific milestone.

If there is slow / no construction then we don't pay to Jaypee and L&T will not get. This will delay the project and cost of construction goes up. There is no winner here.

Why would Jaypee have any interest in delaying this project OR L&T to move out???

Like you all, being optimistic - Looking forward to a good progress on the project. Fingers crossed on this

Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    if you could,please ask the construction team of orchards when they think the upper slab will be done, also when pavilion court tower 12 will be handed.
    Also if l&t is not considering leaving orchards.

many many thanks, to you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bittu_singh
    We have seen comments like - Orchards can get delivered in 30 months if Jaypee continue to release payment ontime to L&T.

My question is - why Jaypee has to release payment, It is end of the day, we have to pay money on each milestone of construction to Jaypee. Like us, L&T will also have an agreement with Jaypee to ask for payment on specific milestone.

If there is slow / no construction then we don't pay to Jaypee and L&T will not get. This will delay the project and cost of construction goes up. There is no winner here.

Why would Jaypee have any interest in delaying this project OR L&T to move out???

Like you all, being optimistic - Looking forward to a good progress on the project. Fingers crossed on this

Builder doesn't have interest in delaying the project, but sometimes the money it has collected from people already gets distributed to other payments it owes...
    so no money is left to be given to the contractor, and they don't have sufficient funds to reach the milestone after which they can ask for more money from customers...

There could be many such scenarios depending on the cash situation of the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • all i meant to say is that I fear a termination of contract if jaypee do not release them the payment on time.

i have no solid information on this.. sorry for creating confusion, its my mistake.
    like many of you i want l&t to continue and deliever fast, so that we can reap benefits.

and the good news which i was going to release on sunday, i will, please be patient, and its a good news for the investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    all i meant to say is that I fear a termination of contract if jaypee do not release them the payment on time.

i have no solid information on this.. sorry for creating confusion, its my mistake.
    like many of you i want l&t to continue and deliever fast, so that we can reap benefits.

and the good news which i was going to release on sunday, i will, please be patient, and its a good news for the investors.

I don't think termination will happen, In normal case L&T would renegotiate the contract and put resources on some other project in the meanwhile...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    I don't think termination will happen, In normal case L&T would renegotiate the contract and put resources on some other project in the meanwhile...

From where did the termination discussion started? Is there news abt it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SunnyChopra
    From where did the termination discussion started? Is there news abt it?

No news Sunny, this guy was skeptical so I gave my pov on this... I think people are worried on slow construction and that's when such extreme thoughts come out...
    CommentQuote
    No news Sunny, this guy was skeptical so I gave my pov on this... I think people are worried on slow construction and that's when such extreme thoughts come out...

OHk. Thanks for the clarification Raman. After reading this I gave a call to Mavi & he was laughing. Slow Construction is the story for all the JP projects with no exceptions :bab (59):

They have never delivered any product on time however mostly no give and take on the quality. After Diwali we should see some improvement in the speed. If not, people should talk to the developer & raise a concern. Tell them owners are worried & are willing to volunteer helping out the workers onsite. This will be a good drama to humiliate them. LOL
    CommentQuote
  • The real quality of jaypee would be judged when a majority of their projects get delivered.

WHY people here keep on harping on jaypee quality; jaypee quality?

A group which can not be trusted for its commitments should not be trusted for its quality as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu
    The real quality of jaypee would be judged when a majority of their projects get delivered.

WHY people here keep on harping on jaypee quality; jaypee quality?

A group which can not be trusted for its commitments should not be trusted for its quality as well.

Just based on what we saw in residential projects like Suncourt etc G-Noida & commercial projects like Yamuna expressway & F1 circuit. But in next few months we will see more projects like Imperial, Kalypso/ PC etc delievered. We will find out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SunnyChopra
    OHk. Thanks for the clarification Raman. After reading this I gave a call to Mavi & he was laughing. Slow Construction is the story for all the JP projects with no exceptions :bab (59)

bro this thread is like stock exchange ek taraf bulls baithe hain ek tarf bears... so ek din +ve news ek din -ve chalta rahega...
    CommentQuote
    bro this thread is like stock exchange ek taraf bulls baithe hain ek tarf bears... so ek din +ve news ek din -ve chalta rahega...

I sit squarely in the middle ;)

Just kidding, you are right. Will def try and go tomorrow and get some pics and ask around what I can

Waise, a lot of old folks (investors) do say that one should not read about their investments (stocks, properties) on a daily basis. It leads to unnecessary panic.

Perhaps we are also getting into this trap.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Just kidding, you are right. Will def try and go tomorrow and get some pics and ask around what I can

Waise, a lot of old folks (investors) do say that one should not read about their investments (stocks, properties) on a daily basis. It leads to unnecessary panic.

Wish you a good luck and hope for good weather! Get some good news man;) Thanks a million, you are really great guy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

The temptation of checking daily is tough to resist, esp when huge stakes are involved, don't know how warren Buffet does it....

But I think in this aspect plots are much better, you know your land is there and kahin nahi jaane vaali... par log usme bhi daily, monthly and quarterly speculate karne lagg jaate hain and hence the pain...
    CommentQuote
  • But I think in this aspect plots are much better, you know your land is there and kahin nahi jaane vaali...

Yahee tou problem hai bhai ..in last 6 to 9 months KP plots price is not going nowhere Complete stagnation on that side for last few months. These days hype/action/drama is in flats. I will sell my KP plot during the next hype :bab (59): So just waiting for any update.

Yahee tou problem hai bhai ..in last 6 to 9 months KP plots price is not going nowhere Complete stagnation on that side for last few months. These days hype/action/drama is in flats. I will sell my KP plot during the next hype :bab (59): So just waiting for any update.
    CommentQuote