The Project Overview,

Jaypee Greens The Orchards, luxurious Golf apartments will redefine your lifestyle with its meticulously designed exclusive architecture giving the residents endless views of 18 hole Golf course. As the name suggests, the apartments would be amidst beautiful Orchards of different varieties giving you a refreshing sight that calms your mind and soothes your senses.

The beautiful landscape will also feature a town centre with different recreational facilities like multi-cuisine restaurants, party rooms and suites. Along with this, the residents will have access to various sports facilities like cricket, basketball court, badminton court & tennis court. The community will also include kids play areas, sand pits, meditation centre and amphitheatre to give you an exuberant experience within the premises.

Spend your time in a community that touches your soul with world-class architecture and facilities.
Read more
Reply
10706 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does anyone know how many square feet of area will be constructed in the entire 1100 acres of Wishtown?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cosmic man
    unit?


    I have booked 03 unit in A-1 , would avoid giving precise number here but its 20+ Floor.
    CommentQuote
  • hi prashantus. Is your cheque initial booking amount cheque given to jaypee for 1st time for Orchards booking amount or is it a subsequent payment cheque of 10% amount, within 3 month amount.....??

    your response will give me some idea of how soon jaypee collect payments after te booking amount.



    Originally Posted by prashantus
    Hi All

    It must be 3-4 weeks ago that i gave a cheque for orchards, it has not yet been banked. Do you think such delays are normal with jaypee or with orchards in particular ? I read somwhere a sep chq was banked in dec, are these all exceptions or does jaypee take so long in normal routine ?

    I don't mind these delays as i prefer they ask me late for more money but i was just curious..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neptune
    hi prashantus. Is your cheque initial booking amount cheque given to jaypee for 1st time for Orchards booking amount or is it a subsequent payment cheque of 10% amount, within 3 month amount.....??

    your response will give me some idea of how soon jaypee collect payments after te booking amount.

    It will be good if you can share these infos, thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I think it's the initial booking amount Cheque which Prashant is referring to. Let's wait for his clarification though.
    CommentQuote
  • It was regarding my very first cheque of registration amount.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx Prashantus.

    INTERESTING!!! Brokers were shouting & creating hype that 03 & 06 units are all gone.

    well Thank You again for clearing all doubts. So Here you announced you managed a 03 unit in Tower A1 in fresh booking directly from Jaypee:)!!!

    Bhaiyooo....abhi tension mat lo yaar.



    Originally Posted by prashantus
    It was regarding my very first cheque of registration amount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neptune
    Thanx Prashantus.

    INTERESTING!!! Brokers were shouting & creating hype that 03 & 06 units are all gone.

    well Thank You again for clearing all doubts. So Here you announced you managed a 03 unit in Tower A1 in fresh booking directly from Jaypee:)!!!

    Bhaiyooo....abhi tension mat lo yaar.


    I can say I managed but it came at a premium of Rs 3 Lakh , it was organised by a broker who give 2 such units to a client. The client kept one and decided to sell me second one at a premium. Since I was obsessed with 03 num unit I took a risk of paying him before he could get allotment ! Finally with all this story I paid a premium but theoretically I have a fresh allotment ! Officially I tried hard but nothing seemed available with jaypee.
    CommentQuote
  • Samajh me nahi aaraha Sir aap jo bol rahe ho.
    If you bought from broker in resale, how come it is initial booking cheque now. It must be 2nd payment coz Jaypee does not allow transfer till 30% payment is done.

    I think brokers are holding good units & are working together with underwritter in creating this hype ...even here on IREF. Officially No units are available but see the DIRTY GAME going on behind the scenes....Jaise hi Murgaa fansta hai 3-4 lakh ka phatkaa laga dete hain:bab (45):


    Originally Posted by prashantus
    I can say I managed but it came at a premium of Rs 3 Lakh , it was organised by a broker who give 2 such units to a client. The client kept one and decided to sell me second one at a premium. Since I was obsessed with 03 num unit I took a risk of paying him before he could get allotment ! Finally with all this story I paid a premium but theoretically I have a fresh allotment ! Officially I tried hard but nothing seemed available with jaypee.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neptune
    Samajh me nahi aaraha Sir aap jo bol rahe ho.
    If you bought from broker in resale, how come it is initial booking cheque now. It must be 2nd payment coz Jaypee does not allow transfer till 30% payment is done.

    I think brokers are holding good units & are working together with underwritter in creating this hype ...even here on IREF. Officially No units are available but see the DIRTY GAME going on behind the scenes....Jaise hi Murgaa fansta hai 3-4 lakh ka phatkaa laga dete hain:bab (45):


    I will try to explain correctly : the broker had given this unit to someone who had booked 2 units but wanted to dispose off one of the two. His cheque was replaced by my cheque through the help of broker. So my cheque is first cheque of 4.5 L Rs which is still not banked. Hope it is clear now !
    CommentQuote
  • Are you speaking for yourself or your broker...
    yaar yahi to main bhi bol raha hu ki broker logo ka hi sara game hai:bab (45):..
    How come somebody booked a unit without even paying booking amount and has also earned a premium of 3 lac....:D

    Jo samajh gaya vo Khiladi...jo abhi bhi na samjhe vo...



    Originally Posted by prashantus
    I will try to explain correctly : the broker had given this unit to someone who had booked 2 units but wanted to dispose off one of the two. His cheque was replaced by my cheque through the help of broker. So my cheque is first cheque of 4.5 L Rs which is still not banked. Hope it is clear now !
    CommentQuote
  • This is what I am talking..........
    So you have paid a premium of 3 lakhs of a fake booking by some broker...
    In reality you paid even the booking amount now which is your first cheque.

    Originally Posted by prashantus
    Guys , right or wrong , whatever it be, i Finally bought a golf facing unit today. Floor 20-25 as i wanted. The owner had 2% on form, which is valid for me as well now, i gave him a cheque of 3 lakhs as his premium, upto him to see how he will share with broker and just did the deal. My broker said not to discuss till alottment letter comes in a week or ten days. So wont be able to give any infos till allotment letter but gave you idea of price i paid.
    CommentQuote
  • Gosshhhhhh.....
    Ye to apney pardafash hi karke rakh diya is project ki Sales tempo ka..
    Now we understand why Orechards 03 & 06 units are so popular.
    Bhaiya free ke 3 lakh kisko acche nahi lagtey...

    BROKERS GAME BOSS!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Why r u talking abt Jaypee???

    Jaypee story is over.
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar main jaypee ki baat nahi kar raha...Jaypee Orchards -WT is undoubtedly highly sought after project & will be a township to watch when delivered...only some brokers creating unnecessary hype over 3 and 6 and nose units is problem on this thread..


    Originally Posted by jnk.2011
    Why r u talking abt Jaypee???

    Jaypee story is over.
    CommentQuote