Hi All,

I am very new to this forum and seriously need some advice. I heard Amrapali Hear Beat project is doing good. Please provide information about the group and project.

Thanks!!!!
Read more
82 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by KB_may2010
    Amarpali is making 100 flats in 1 acre.

lot of congestion in lift and open space. Take example of amrapali silicon city 4500 flats in just 45 acre.

8 flats in one floor which is also not good.

cluster plan is very bad.

Sir, don't go with the herd mentality and correct your calculation first before you comment.

100 falts/acre = 400 people in 43560 sq. feet. This translates to 113 sq. feet per person in such projects. Which is too high as compared to Delhi in which 2 Sq. feet is shared by one person and in all India 13 Sq. feet is shared in by one person.

So comparatively such projects are much better than your particualar locality.

Mr. Tejas, How are you talking about quality?

I never commented on the quality. It will be too naive if one comments on Quality of a particular builder project before few years of actual residence takes place in the particular project.

you will found full of congestion in lobby, lift, park and club. Amrapali is showing noida authority park in there brochure which noida authority can sell to any builder in future and builder can make flats there so further congestion.

The park is well outside the layout of HBS whch may be of 1or 2 acres. Home buying decisions can't be taken based on the such parks outside. They are providing 80% open greens within the project which is more than enough. Moreover, adjouining sectors like 101, 104 are meant to be recreational greens. The entire sector - 107, is meant for Residential use in Noida Master plan 2031.

Lot of golmal in amrapli.

Again heard mentality. Kindly enquire how thier earlier projects are doing. Silicon, Sapphire, Pan-Oasis, etc. You will find its all full and sold out. The rates have also seen an appreciation of around 50% in 1-1.5 yrs of time frame. HBC is also sold out to the tune of more than 60%. All preferred locations are gone. You will get only top floors above 18-19 and so on. You can cross check all this with any broker, at Amrapli corporate office or with some experience person in this field.

Lets call a Spade a Sapde. Why do you want to endorse others view point. Have ground reality, check yourself and then make decision.

There is a famous saying old saying in our Gujrati language - 'Jiske baare me boora bola jata hai, samjo woh tarakki kar raha hai'

Regards...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    Tejas Bhai,

This deadly combination is undertaking Amrapali Platinum, Sector 119 also.

If you want to beforehand know the quality you would be getting, go and visit Amrapali Platinum.

Amrapali Platinum's architec is 'Hafeez Contractor'

http://www.amrapali.in/images/plans/Amrapali_platinum_big.jpg

Regards...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tejas Bhai
    Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    Tejas Bhai,

This deadly combination is undertaking Amrapali Platinum, Sector 119 also.

If you want to beforehand know the quality you would be getting, go and visit Amrapali Platinum.

Amrapali Platinum's architec is 'Hafeez Contractor'

http://www.amrapali.in/images/plans/Amrapali_platinum_big.jpg

Regards...

Tejas Bhai,

Hafeez Contractor's name was used to gather initial bookings. Hafeez is no way associated with Platinum. Please see attached advt for more details. Vaibhav Jain is mentioned as the architect for Amrapali Platinum.

Now, do not dance, get back to work and stop advertising HBC.

Regards
    Sanjeev

Tejas Bhai,

Hafeez Contractor's name was used to gather initial bookings. Hafeez is no way associated with Platinum. Please see attached advt for more details. Vaibhav Jain is mentioned as the architect for Amrapali Platinum.

Regards
    Sanjeev
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    Originally Posted by Tejas Bhai

Tejas Bhai,

May be. You have booked a flat in Amrapali Platinum Phase 1, so you know better. But their official website - www.amrapali.in still quotes 'Hafeez Contractor' name with this project.

Yes Phase 1 will be delievered before June 2011, which is also within the construction deadline (2007-2010 + 6 months) despite going through recession years, which is admirable.

Sanjeev ji, you are closely watching this project since its launch and have done several site visits as well. It would be usefull for all if you can comment on the construction quality in this project.

Regards
    Sanjeev

Pls. don't misunderstand me. I am happy for making a wise decision. I am not advertising, just countering the illlogical reasons for which many people commenting bad about this project.

Regards....
    CommentQuote
  • It appears there are some brokers or investors who are frantically trying to save the project to get more money out of people.
    Why do you need so many lifts .
    Amarpali ,lets see the outcome of sapphire then talk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by loneranger
    It appears there are some brokers or investors who are frantically trying to save the project to get more money out of people.
    Why do you need so many lifts .
    Amarpali ,lets see the outcome of sapphire then talk.

It is a treat to read IREF discussions
    But the thing is that people are more negative than positive. If I take into consideration the advices of all the people here, then not a single project will get full marks.

If one makes 5 lifts due to high density, it is still a waste....
    If one builds best quality, but ceiling is too low....
    If one designs the best, but it is in the middle of high density area....
    then there is kabristan and blah blah blah :bab (45):

p.s.: loneranger, please don't consider this as personal attack. I am sorry if you do.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasn
    It is a treat to read IREF discussions
    But the thing is that people are more negative than positive. If I take into consideration the advices of all the people here, then not a single project will get full marks.

If one makes 5 lifts due to high density, it is still a waste....
    If one builds best quality, but ceiling is too low....
    If one designs the best, but it is in the middle of high density area....
    then there is kabristan and blah blah blah :bab (45):

p.s.: loneranger, please don't consider this as personal attack. I am sorry if you do.

Dont worry Vikas ,nothing is at stake.
    Opinions are based on the type of posts you come across.
    But I personally feel ,increasing room size or any other personal addition will be more advantageous rather than 5 lifts as it will add to super area and to monthly maintainance cost as well .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by loneranger
    Dont worry Vikas ,nothing is at stake.
    Opinions are based on the type of posts you come across.
    But I personally feel ,increasing room size or any other personal addition will be more advantageous rather than 5 lifts as it will add to super area and to monthly maintainance cost as well .

Agreed, this is a good thinking. To me, it seems suitable to have a fifth lift, when the tower has 24 floors. It adds the convenience in reaching the apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasn
    Agreed, this is a good thinking. To me, it seems suitable to have a fifth lift, when the tower has 24 floors. It adds the convenience in reaching the apartment.

The project is a premium project with many Next Gen facilities. Private lift is just one of them. Definatly this will add to the maintanence cost but equivalent the pay-offs will also be there.

Private lift is not a new concept in Noida. Assotech's Cleleste Towers also has similar concept in its 'Celeste Europa'

http://www.assotechlimited.com/images/Projects/celeste/CelesteEuropa_Brochure_dec09-2.pdf

Regards...
    CommentQuote
  • LoL Tejas Bhai...
    Can you summarise other "Next Gen" features of this "premium" project
    and also the "pay-offs" of having private lifts ( how much time does one spend on lifts anyway )...

I hope they do not come up with a "vertical swimming pool concept "

Originally Posted by Tejas Bhai

The project is a premium project with many Next Gen facilities. Private lift is just one of them. Definatly this will add to the maintanence cost but equivalent the pay-offs will also be there.

Private lift is not a new concept in Noida. Assotech's Cleleste Towers also has similar concept in its 'Celeste Europa'

http://www.assotechlimited.com/images/Projects/celeste/CelesteEuropa_Brochure_dec09-2.pdf

Regards...
    CommentQuote
  • Hahahaaa.....

No Commets bro to match your logic.....its all top secrete...LOL...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by logicaldude
    LoL Tejas Bhai...
    Can you summarise other "Next Gen" features of this "premium" project
    and also the "pay-offs" of having private lifts ( how much time does one spend on lifts anyway )...

There are some features mentioned in the brochure, private lift, Optical fiber backbone, electronic surveillance, blah blah blah....but certainly these are not the features one is looking for while choosing the project. So, lets leave them alone and wait for construction to start.

Originally Posted by logicaldude
    I hope they do not come up with a "vertical swimming pool concept "

Well.. this could be a deciding factor...ha ha ha
    CommentQuote
  • Private lift: So 4 lifts are dedicated for each of the 4 apartments on each floor... 5th lift is service lift for whom? servants and vendors?

So, if my "private lift" is faulty, what do I do? I cant use the other "private lifts" as I land in other people's bedrooms

... So what then? Share a ride in the service lift ??

Originally Posted by vikasn
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    So, if my "private lift" is faulty, what do I do?

use service lift. period
    CommentQuote
  • Much has been said on the poor quality of construction in Amrapali's projects.

The same is not reflected in the thread - Amrapali Construction Quality : it can be judged now !! by Mr. sanjeevchaudhri.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10073-amrapali-construction-quality-it-can-be-judged-now?t=12475

Regards....
    CommentQuote