Sunworld is going to launch his project Sunworld Vanalika in Sector -107, location is better than heart beat, Project is going to launch in 7.5 Acre. I got today a mail. Rate also seems Reasonable. They are making 3BHK & 4BHK High rise & low rise Duplex Also.
Read more
915 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what's the rate? how is the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • how much area of sec 107 still left ?? claims had been made that 3C holds majority of it. Even they have sold a part of it to amrapali. From where this new group came in picture? Hope this project is not a fake one?:D
    CommentQuote
  • "Sunworld Vanalika" -> Why do i feel that this name could have a great future if launched as a vegetable oil..

Jokes apart, location is definitely good.. Further details will reveal how sellable it is ...

Originally Posted by monanaunihat
    Sunworld is going to launch his project in sec-107, location is better than heart beat, Project is going to launch in 7.5 Acre. I got today a mail. Rate also seems Reasonable. They are making 3BHK & 4BHK High rise & low rise Duplex Also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vandygupta
    Yep, I too heard about it. Infact the location is better than Amrapali. Anyhow that is a fraud project.

Could you share the reasons for declaring Amrapali Sec-107 as fraud project? Preferably in HeartBeat's thread. We are interested in getting some new information.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all, be very careful. Lot of new members popping up and discussing about this unknown builder. These are dummy members of the builder himself. Just treat their views with caution. My individual advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tally120
    Dear all, be very careful. Lot of new members popping up and discussing about this unknown builder. These are dummy members of the builder himself. Just treat their views with caution. My individual advice.

Any evidence or just a guess?

I think if the builder was so desperate, he would at least get the website for the project ready and then do this stuff, so that the interested bakraas get some info.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Any evidence or just a guess?

I think if the builder was so desperate, he would at least get the website for the project ready and then do this stuff, so that the interested bakraas get some info.

Take a specific post above for example, there is a new poster 'Vandygupta'. In very first post in the forum, declared some Builder as fraud. There is no reason at all to support the statement.

The apparent reason is that, the project she is supporting is a neighboring one.
    CommentQuote
  • New members always support New projects!!! Some members appear up only for posts whenever a new proejct appears. And disappear as it gets sold.

Just my PoV!! Other members will have their opinios:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yamban
    TCS, Infy, Wipro: Getting out of slowdown- The Times of India

IT companies are coming out of slowdown, so people should logically have more work on their hands, but some People in "TCS" seem to be spending a lot of time with friends in 3C, IC and Propertree !:bab (45):

Can we please focus on the issues being discussed.....:bab (63):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vandygupta
    I heard Amrapali is not the builder...they are just marketing it.

This is true.

Originally Posted by Vandygupta
    they do not have the money.

Got to know from my friend in Real estate that 'Vaibhav Jain & Associates' was lacking money initially, so Amrapali has pushed more money in and because of that finally Amrapali's share increased to 40%.

Beyond that i do not know.

Thank you for sharing all this. Had you shared this info yesterday, we would have saved a lot of time ... Anyways, you are welcome here. You might get a lot of useful as well as useless discussions here. It is fun!!
    CommentQuote
  • There is lot of info available on this forum but of course vested interests are always at work.

It depends on you what kind of info you can find and use. Example, if you read this forum you will find that in main greater noida area (around pari chowk) plots are available around 26000-28000. Now visit a broket & he quotes 32000. He pockets the extra money. So you can negotiate well. Somebody else mentioned how Eros project is at the same BSP since launch or that 3C LB is available at 3600 in resale. So crux is there is lot of info available here from some experienced & some not so experienced people in RE field. And believe me brokers/dealers are biggest source of the best available info but you have to understand how to filter all the info coming through.

If you dont like certain posts, ignore them. If you want to trust some 10th fail brokers standing on street side & selling property as vegetable like you mentioned, its your decision.

On hindsight I have made decent property buying decisions in last 6 years. My first own property decision was 6 years ago in my early twenties. So my experience is a good 6 years in RE area. Still regret not coming across this forum earlier. I would have made a better choice with the last investment I made.
    CommentQuote
  • No point in loosing your mind and peace fighting invisible people ! :D

And how do you find time to get on the board...did u recently lost your job? Or is your job just to be on the board? You BROKER!!!
    CommentQuote
  • And to add- this forum is not a place for free professional advice.... though some of the questions posted by people may make it seem as such...

Its an open platform and has posting of views by people from all background and intents... As someone said rightly in one of the posts, If you dont agree with someone's views better to move on, rather than spoiling your own

Natural human tendency, most people would try to justify their decisions and investments.... :D

Most 'fights' you are refering to are not by brokers vs brokers but by actual users who are emotionally attached to their decisions.... No amount of "logic" can change their views and hence the cyber-fights !o
    CommentQuote
  • When this project is going to be launch, yesterday i visited the site but they have not put any hoarding, please help me if you have any information, what best price they are offering?
    CommentQuote
  • We have scared a user 'Vandygupta' away.
    CommentQuote