6 | Posts
2488 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zohaibs Message to Administrator

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- Zohaib

Re : Zohaibs Message to Administrator

IMHO, keep aside the "alleged" rude PM of admin, the contents of his message are justified though. Title can be better and colors must be avoided.

Comment

I don't understand the purpose of this thread. if you think your feelings were hurt, then stop coming to this forum. there are hundreds of other websites to go. nobody is making you come here.

on the one hand you say , you are don't care about people on Internet or posting on this forum. but from the hurt and dramatic posts you keep making, it is clear that you care a lot.

in the end, it isn't our right to use this forum which is being managed and maintained by someone else. and those people managing it should be able to set whatever rules they want. if someone is not happy about those rules, they can go to some other forum, where colors are allowed, inserting your own name in thread title is ok( I haven't seen anybody except zohaib doing it) and admins are polite and sun always shines.

Comment

Mr Zoaib, you are insulting everyone on this forum by indicating that only you have answers and others are here only to ask useless questions. On the contrary, you are taking everybody for a ride by posting same stuff every time. It will be nice if you leave ignorant members on their own.
        VKS

Comment

Zohaib,

Cool down, if you feel like that 90% are useless posts, then it is ok nobody is expert here and everybody is trying to learn from others. and there are very few knowledgable guys here most of the other are first time investors.

If you are bothered about 90% useless posts, trust me this thread which you have started is useless for 90% of the users of this forum.

You are looking for respect from moderator, and you have to respect others also. Most of the guys are following you because of your knowledgable threads and this is enough to earn the respect. The moment you get into RED/BLUE Color remarks you are also doing the same for which you are not happy with moderator.

Since you are trying to talk to moderator in public every other user of this forum thinks that this is open forum and they are also presenting their thoughts and dont expect every other post to be as good as your posts.

No body is expert here. I guess it is learning experience where everybody makes mistakes.

Comment

Zohaib,

First of all, let me tell you that many people here, including me highly regards your opinion, appreciate your ground realistic approach and your valuable knowledge of GN and EW area. This is precisely the reason, many people here vouched for you few days back when you got banned.

We all know you are highly successful in your chosen career, you are wealthy and you are well connected.... but unfortunately that does not matter even a little bit in your so called anonymous internet avatar... where everyone is an id... we have even warren buffet among us.. you know already.... who knows I am not Mukesh.

Admin is the representative of the owner of this site. He has all right to implement or mandate any rule he or she feel comfortable with. If you do not agree, you can take this up with him/her on one to one basis and sort out. It is highly improper to discuss about admin in open thread... in fact it is violation of one of the fundamental rule.

Listen to a mature person.... when many are saying something against you... it requires a retrospect.. do a soul searching and probably you will find some areas of improvements.

We value your contribution and honestly we do not want to loose you.... but again, nothing stops in this world... life continues.

Today is weekends, have some drinks of your liking... sit alone and think a bit. And trust me, this thinking will help you to improve yourself.... not in this silly forum point of view... but your overall life.

Best of luck.

Comment

An American writer, Norman Vincent Peale quotes “The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.”

We need to focus on the main rationale of this forum: an open, neutral, informative podium of helpful discussions for our members and visitors and firm adherence to the guidelines of IREF.

ADMIN
              Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X