Received an update regarding the upward revision of rates in all Jaypee projects from next month (see attachment).
Does it reflect the future scenario of Jaypee projects, or is it just another last ditch effort to garner as much as possible considering the UP elections/ recent news articles yesterday or to restore the faith of existing investors of Jaypee projects? It's difficult to digest such a quantum leap in BSP rates considering the fact that not a single project has been delivered till now. The pace of development rather warrants that investors be compensated for their efforts.
Or are we missing the bus? What's your take, guys?
Attachments:
Read more
114 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by indianajones
    Received an update regarding the upward revision of rates in all Jaypee projects from next month (see attachment).
    Does it reflect the future scenario of Jaypee projects, or is it just another last ditch effort to garner as much as possible considering the UP elections/ recent news articles yesterday or to restore the faith of existing investors of Jaypee projects? It's difficult to digest such a quantum leap in BSP rates considering the fact that not a single project has been delivered till now. The pace of development rather warrants that investors be compensated for their efforts.

if supertech can do for Northeye...why not Jaypee... i know people (end users not investors) ....who want to move out of jaypee's project..but have no takers...
    CommentQuote
  • source of information please
    CommentQuote

This is not a bus we would be missing but its a bullock-cart, which one catch anytime with a walk. The one who has made this list would be laughing at himself ..yaar current rates me toh bik nahin raha, revised rates me kya hoga...but order is order.but order is order.but order is order.but order is order.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    source of information please

Channel partner of Jaypee !
    CommentQuote
    Channel partner of Jaypee !

Just thinking aloud...Majority of people who bought in Jaypee are end users or have become so since there is no resale happening:)
    Jaypee has sold a lot through road shows abroad and majority of its clientele consists of people who are currently living abroad but plan to come to India in next 5 years or so. For them seeking high end living, Jaypee certainly was one of the best option in Noida till now at affordable prices.

Jaypee claims to have sold its projects well and if you go to buy only very high floors are available. I tried hard to get a flat in Pavilion Heights green facing and was offered very limited inventory.

Coming to the current price hike, it seems there is more to it th
    an just the news stories which are doing the rounds. The new prices are very high and certainly it will be hard to sell any inventory at such a price. Since people have pointed out that there is no resale happening not happening at current prices then it won't happen at all at the newer prices. So, investor's angle is certainly out of equation. To me, it only speaks of builder confidence and indicates that its projects are selling well in spite of what we say on this forum. Such a steep hike only indicates that the builder has very less inventory left in most of the projects left and is confident of selling even at this higher price later.

Opinions ?????
    CommentQuote
  • That i s huge price increase. I have heard JP Customer care has improved drastically. Seems like they are trying to recover their tainted image.
    CommentQuote
  • THis is insane :)

This will push people towards Gurgaon..

Suddenly GGn will be appearing VFM

Difficult to fathom these prices
    CommentQuote
  • The date of the circular above should be April 1 :)
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. April Fool baneya, humko gussa aeya .

Originally Posted by amit001
    The date of the circular above should be April 1 :)
    CommentQuote
  • has behanji bought JAypee

taht cud be the only reaosn for this price rise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL :D. April Fool baneya, humko gussa aeya .

:)

On a serious note, there seems to be a turnaround going on in Jaypee story. Jaypee is focussing more on its Noida project now. Last few months all the projects have picked up pace. Also, customer handling is far better now. Probably, learning a lesson or two from its counterparts :)
    CommentQuote
  • libran bhai majaak mat karo...

are yiu justifying these prices....either u work for jaypee or u have invetsment there :)

dont mind please
    CommentQuote
  • If these prices are true...

then i am putting all m y money in ggn RE...as suddenly gurgaon is looking cheap after looking at these prices
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    libran bhai majaak mat karo...

are yiu justifying these prices....either u work for jaypee or u have invetsment there :)

dont mind please

hehehe...

Nothing and no one can justify such huge prices..... Was just trying to give my reasoning behind the move :)
    CommentQuote
  • seems jaypee following supertech north eye.
    but one thing if few more builder join this race.
    n are able to sale few at this price .
    also bank fund this price hike .
    we r heading for ressesion after inital feel good price race.
    CommentQuote