How is this project in Sector 137 Noida. I investigated in sector 137 completely and almost found all projects at the same rate as other builders have increased the price. So BSP for all comes almost same.

Should One invest in this project ? Any drawbacks ?

Will this project be the best bet in sector -137 ?

Any advise. ?
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think there is already a thread existing for this project.

Any way , out of projects in 137 , Purvanchal is definitely worth investing in. It is a renowned builder and will deliver quality construction for sure. What is the bsp you are being offered + other charges ?
    CommentQuote
  • Suavedude,

They are offering 2900 bsp for construction link and other are standard charges. 2800 for flexi and 2700 for down payment.

Is this the correct rate they are offering ?
    CommentQuote
  • Have you booked

Hi Anu,

Have you booked the flat in Purvanchal ?

I am also contemplating booking. If interested can you please share your contact details.

Nikhil
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NBansal
    Hi Anu,

Have you booked the flat in Purvanchal ?

I am also contemplating booking. If interested can you please share your contact details.

Nikhil

I will send you a private message for further details. Yes I booked it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Hi Anu gupta,

Can you share the details with me also
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Praxis
    Hi Anu gupta,

Can you share the details with me also

Guys ,

I booked 1315 square feet at 2800flexi. 2900 was construction link.

I heard that today was the last day as they will increase prices , but these could be market tricks. I booked from Purvanchal office Farhan.

Banks which finance loan are hdfc/lic and many other on flexi.

You guys can join the purvanchal group on Google.

Munit
    CommentQuote
  • If u refer my name ,you will get atleast same price as what I got. I negotiated with them from last 1 month , but they never came down even for 10 rs :-)

Wish they could give me commission for reffering :-)

Anyway Farhan from Purvanchal , sits in sector 18 office.

Munit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anu16gupta
    Suavedude,

They are offering 2900 bsp for construction link and other are standard charges. 2800 for flexi and 2700 for down payment.

Is this the correct rate they are offering ?

I liked the project as well but only downside in my eyes are:
    1. Monthly Maintenance charges 1.75 psf. charges are on higher end as compared to other good project. For ex mahagun sec 78 has 1.25 psf. Shelling out almost 2300 + service tax 10% would b a big pinch on pocket.

2. Very less entry point for sec 137 from expressway. Once the sector is fully occupied may b 5 years down d line it ll have more than 10000 flats including all the projects in vicinity. Do you thing sector is ready to accommodate at d minimum 15000 cars with its single entry point and 2 service lane??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikramm
    I liked the project as well but only downside in my eyes are:
    1. Monthly Maintenance charges 1.75 psf. charges are on higher end as compared to other good project. For ex mahagun sec 78 has 1.25 psf. Shelling out almost 2300 + service tax 10% would b a big pinch on pocket.

2. Very less entry point for sec 137 from expressway. Once the sector is fully occupied may b 5 years down d line it ll have more than 10000 flats including all the projects in vicinity. Do you thing sector is ready to accommodate at d minimum 15000 cars with its single entry point and 2 service lane??

I heard that One more road which is in front of Purvanchal will directly connect sector 93, apart from two service lanes.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anu16gupta,

One of known persons also bought a unit in Royal Park abt 6months back...latest heard, they've increased the super area of the units marginally around 2%...(as usually all buiklders do)..I think have changed slightly the balcony area ertc etc..

and most probably, would be sending fresh demand letters incorporating this amount as & when required...

Is this correct ?

Technically, in their allotment letter its mentioned upto 3% area change the customers need not pay anything...

Regards

Abhi
    --------------
    Originally Posted by anu16gupta
    I heard that One more road which is in front of Purvanchal will directly connect sector 93, apart from two service lanes.
    CommentQuote
  • Current BSP of Purvanchal Royal Park Sector 137 Noida

Hi All,

I am getting a BSP of around 3100 + 450 in CLP and 2900+450 in Flexi payment plan.
    Please verify if anyone else is getting some other quote.
    CommentQuote
  • booked in purvanchal royal park

Hi all,

I recently booked in purvanchal royal park....13th floor..1315sqft size. park facing...Rates- 2900BSP + other charges. Total around 3300-3400 in flexi....

Wanted to know from other guys who have booked 1315 size...how much payment they have already made??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sachin,

Good to know you have booked in PRP. Which tower did you book in? The construction for towers 12,12A and 14, all is at different stages, and accordingly the payment. I have booked on in 12A and have given 38% payment till date under CLP.

Best Regards
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidaa
    Hi Sachin,

Good to know you have booked in PRP. Which tower did you book in? The construction for towers 12,12A and 14, all is at different stages, and accordingly the payment. I have booked on in 12A and have given 38% payment till date under CLP.

Best Regards
    Ravi

Hi thr,

Please let me know what was your BSP and other charges.
    & if you have taken loan, which bank is it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachin.rastogi
    Hi all,

I recently booked in purvanchal royal park....13th floor..1315sqft size. park facing...Rates- 2900BSP + other charges. Total around 3300-3400 in flexi....

Wanted to know from other guys who have booked 1315 size...how much payment they have already made??

Hi Sachin,

I am getting the same rate as you mentioned but I am more interested in CLP for which its 3100+other charges.
    CommentQuote