The objective of this thread is to forecast the future of NE based upon critical analysis of factors behind success or failure of recent similar projects in and around that area.

I believe, with the help of excellent brains here in this forum, we will be able to analyse the success or failure factors of the recent projects such as IP, CR, RN, NP and GN. We will then be able to extrapolate those factors to NE and that will help us to visualise future of NE based on real facts, rather than emotions and wish lists. I believe, if we can identify all the factors, it will lead us to a very logical conclusion. Knowing the great knowledge of many people here, I am quite confident that this will really be an eye opener to all.

Lets refrain from concluding.. lets add factors and let the reader use their own brain to decide what is applicable to NE and conclude themselves.

I started the ball rolling, please correct me and add your factors for respective region.

IP

a. Close proximity to Delhi and Noida IT sector
b. NH24
c. Was around developed areas
d. In Gaziabad (GDA), in UP
e. IT Professionals in Noida needed more residential option, although Noida had enough cheap rental supply.

CR
a. In Gaziabad (GDA), in UP
b. Around industries and not so good location
c. NH24
d. Recession
e. Relatively far from Delhi

RN
b. Around developed area
c. Proposed connectivity
d. Relatively far from Delhi

NP
a. In Haryana
b. Nearest to Delhi
c. Recession

GN
a. Very far
b. Well planned
c. Pollution much lower
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • End User

For an end user, which place will be more better from all perspectives (schools, hospitals, supermarkets, metro etc) IP or Noida. We are talking about 2 years down the line.

Cheers

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Saurabhbhai, from Ashram, it takes 10 minutes to reach sector 93B, half way down expressway and further, just 20 minutes to PAri Chowk in GN.

It will take you longer to reach Ashram from wherever you are in Delhi than to reach expressway from Ashram.

If you havent driven to GN from Ashram, you have missed one of Delhi's best driving experiences - way better than GGN expressway which is quite crowded.

Once you drive there, it will be clear that both sides of expressway will soon become like what GGN looks like from toll gate to Rajov chowk - except some 5 times bigger.

Now if NOIDA had an airport, it will soon overtake GGN

Re: Dwarka, it is Delhi - all who booked in 2000-2001 are sitting on a 400% return. It is well located for CP also and metro is there. It is well located for GGN - I know lots of people who commute Dwarka to GGN, takes only 15 minutes. Airport is close by.

Obviously, rates of Dwarka will be more than double of IP.

But the place is deserted after dark and I know many muggings taking place. One of the most unsafe places in Delhi, apart from Shahdara
    CommentQuote
  • saurabh

in GAUR society in indirapuram ,my relatives just sold there 2 bhk at 3400/sq ft,
    they were initially asking for 4000 /sq ft.

4000/sq ft is just the asking rate for IP residents just for ego massaging,no transactions reported at that though.

shalimar garden also u r quoting a little high ,i live nearby hence know the prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vic1975
    For an end user, which place will be more better from all perspectives (schools, hospitals, supermarkets, metro etc) IP or Noida. We are talking about 2 years down the line.

Cheers

IF budget permits
    This is my order

1. Noida Expressway
    2. Noida 7X sectors
    3. Indirapuram
    4. Crossing
    5. NE (because in 2 years yahan kuch bhi ready nahin hoga)

PS: One of my friend bought in CR in crossing society 1700+ sq. ft. ready to move in roughly 32L and he is going to shift with in a month.

All depends what do u want he wanted to have something ready and cheap and big enough as of now only CR can fill all these criterion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vatsalbajpai
    saurabh

in GAUR society in indirapuram ,my relatives just sold there 2 bhk at 3400/sq ft,

4000/sq ft is just the asking rate for IP residents just for ego massaging,no transactions reported at that though.

shalimar garden also u r quoting a little high ,i live nearby hence know the prices.

If I remember correctly Gaur indirapuram is not considered a very good option and even if it has 3400 rate then IP does have 4000 or plus rate for different societies.
    CommentQuote
    saurabh

In resale some people sell property even at below market rates, as per their urgency, this applicable in any area of NCR. Rate also depends upon the PLC , facing and several issue in resale, I do not deny that few month before somebody has sell his 2 bhk at 3400/sq ft in IP (may be it has back facing or on above 8th floors). Several users of this blog do not getting any good location / good ready to move society flats in indirapurm below 4000/ sq. ft rate.

As for shalimar Garden, I said that any good NEW 2 BHK is not less than 24 Lac (remember that I refer for my invested flat which is on 2nd floor having SM world facing, it also has roof right of full 100 Sq. Meter space which I purchased 3 years before in 15 Lac NEWLY constructed not in resale). If you live in near area and if you think that you can get good location , front facing flats in shalimar garden in less rates then visit that area now and think again. Rates in shalimar garden going to increase every quarterly. I am investing in shalimar garden from last 5 years, 5 years back I purchased a back facing MIG in 6 lac and at this time I can sell that flat any time in 19-20 Lac.

Just like all eggs are not of same size, such that all flats of any area not of same rates. Just think practically, how a location can be very cheap in NCR which has all sector road are from 60 Feet to 150 Feet , Cooking gas supply using pipeline of IGL , 2 KM from Dilshad Garden Metro , 6 KM from Anand Vihar Metro , 10-13 KM from Noida , 15 KM from CP , 10 KM from Kashmiri Gate ISBT. After common wealth game you can reach to Noida from shalimar garden just in 20 minute drive (2 red lights max), there is also a 1 KM long underpass (longest in NCR) at dilshad garden.

Large number of public school are already in Shalimar Garden / Rajendra Nagar areas (like DLF , DAV , Khaitan , St. Mary....) , and most of the school busses has stoppage in this area (atleast 20 public schools including several of delhi area like DPS , Amith , Ryan , DAV , DLF....) .

One HUGE 100 Acre Ram Manohar Lohia park which so beautiful that you will get surprise after visit, this is a free public park and so big that it takes 1 hour to cover all to walking roads of park. Follow the below link and see your self the beauty of this park in shalimar garden / rajendra nagar which is largest pubic park in NCR.

Ram Manohar Lohia Park , Shalimar Garden , Rajendra Nagar :: Google Maps
    CommentQuote
  • In resale some peoples sell property even at below market rates, as per their urgency, this applicable in any area of NCR. Rate also depends upon the PLC , facing and several issue in resale, I do not deny that few month before somebody has sell his 2 bhk at 3400/sq ft in IP (may be it has back facing or on above 8th floors). Several users of this post do not getting any good location / good ready to move society flats in indirapurm below 4000/ sq. ft rate.

you cannot define property rate in IP as 4000 sq/ft for any property.....
    property rates depend on demand/supply......not on declared rate.......

As for shalimar Garden, I said that any good NEW 2 BHK is not less than 24 Lac (remember that I refer for my invested flat which is on 2nd floor having SM world facing, it also has roof right of full 100 Sq. Meter space which I purchased 3 years before in 15 Lac newly constructed not in resale). If you live in near area and if you think that you can get good location , front facing flats in shalimar garden in less rates then visit that area now and think again. Rates in shalimar garden going to increase every quarterly. I am investing in shalimar garden from last 5 years, 5 years back I purchased a back facing MIG in 6 lac and at this time I can sell that flat any time in 19-20 Lac.

again you are doing a very common mistake.........in last 5 years all properties trebled .......not only yours in shalimar garden.......
    do yopu expect you MIG (6 lacs) in 2005 >>>> now MIG (20 lakhs) 2011>>>> to go to MIG (75 lakhs) in 2016.....
    you will get only inflation linked returns now on.........

Just like all eggs are not of same size, such that all flats of any area not of same rates. Just think practically, how a location can be very cheap in NCR which has all sector road are from 60 Feet to 150 Feet , Cooking gas supply using pipeline of IGL , 2 KM from Dilshad Garden Metro , 6 KM from Anand Vihar Metro , 10 KM from Noida , 15 KM from CP , 10 KM from Kashmiri Gate ISBT. After common wealth game you can reach to Noida from shalimar garden just in 25 minute (2 red lights max), there is also a 1 KM long underpass (longest in NCR) at dilshad garden.

Large number of public school are already in Shalimar Garden / Rajendra Nagar areas (like DLF , DAV , Khaitan , St. Mary....) , and most of the school busses has stoppage in this area (atleast 20 public schools including several of delhi area like DPS , Amith , Ryan , DAV , DLF....) .

One HUGE 100 Acre Ram Manohar Lohia park which so beautiful that you will get surprise after visit, this is a free public park and so big that it takes 1 hour to cover all to walking roads of park. Follow the below link and see your self the beauty of this park in shalimar garden / rajendra nagar which is largest pubic park in NCR.

Dilshad garden and adjoining area like seemapuri are infamous for buying stolen goods,the gentry in that area is not good.........also there are a lot of small scale industries which increases the pollution level very much ....just drive down from mansarovar metro to sahibabad along GT ROAD and see it all for yourself.........

just my 2 cents nothing personal...

CommentQuote
  • Poll?

Cant we have a poll on NCR region?

Originally Posted by ondabhai
    The objective of this thread is to forecast the future of NE based upon critical analysis of factors behind success or failure of recent similar projects in and around that area.

I believe, with the help of excellent brains here in this forum, we will be able to analyse the success or failure factors of the recent projects such as IP, CR, RN, NP and GN. We will then be able to extrapolate those factors to NE and that will help us to visualise future of NE based on real facts, rather than emotions and wish lists. I believe, if we can identify all the factors, it will lead us to a very logical conclusion. Knowing the great knowledge of many people here, I am quite confident that this will really be an eye opener to all.

Lets refrain from concluding.. lets add factors and let the reader use their own brain to decide what is applicable to NE and conclude themselves.

I started the ball rolling, please correct me and add your factors for respective region.

IP

a. Close proximity to Delhi and Noida IT sector
    b. NH24
    c. Was around developed areas
    d. In Gaziabad (GDA), in UP
    e. IT Professionals in Noida needed more residential option, although Noida had enough cheap rental supply.

CR
    b. Around industries and not so good location
    c. NH24
    d. Recession
    e. Relatively far from Delhi

RN
    b. Around developed area
    c. Proposed connectivity
    d. Relatively far from Delhi

NP
    a. In Haryana
    b. Nearest to Delhi
    c. Recession

GN
    a. Very far
    b. Well planned
    c. Pollution much lower
    CommentQuote
    In resale some peoples sell property even at below market rates, as per their urgency, this applicable in any area of NCR. Rate also depends upon the PLC , facing and several issue in resale, I do not deny that few month before somebody has sell his 2 bhk at 3400/sq ft in IP (may be it has back facing or on above 8th floors). Several users of this post do not getting any good location / good ready to move society flats in indirapurm below 4000/ sq. ft rate.

you cannot define property rate in IP as 4000 sq/ft for any property.....
    property rates depend on demand/supply......not on declared rate.......

As for shalimar Garden, I said that any good NEW 2 BHK is not less than 24 Lac (remember that I refer for my invested flat which is on 2nd floor having SM world facing, it also has roof right of full 100 Sq. Meter space which I purchased 3 years before in 15 Lac newly constructed not in resale). If you live in near area and if you think that you can get good location , front facing flats in shalimar garden in less rates then visit that area now and think again. Rates in shalimar garden going to increase every quarterly. I am investing in shalimar garden from last 5 years, 5 years back I purchased a back facing MIG in 6 lac and at this time I can sell that flat any time in 19-20 Lac.

again you are doing a very common mistake.........in last 5 years all properties trebled .......not only yours in shalimar garden.......
    do yopu expect you MIG (6 lacs) in 2005 >>>> now MIG (20 lakhs) 2011>>>> to go to MIG (75 lakhs) in 2016.....
    you will get only inflation linked returns now on.........

Just like all eggs are not of same size, such that all flats of any area not of same rates. Just think practically, how a location can be very cheap in NCR which has all sector road are from 60 Feet to 150 Feet , Cooking gas supply using pipeline of IGL , 2 KM from Dilshad Garden Metro , 6 KM from Anand Vihar Metro , 10 KM from Noida , 15 KM from CP , 10 KM from Kashmiri Gate ISBT. After common wealth game you can reach to Noida from shalimar garden just in 25 minute (2 red lights max), there is also a 1 KM long underpass (longest in NCR) at dilshad garden.

Dilshad garden and adjoining area like seemapuri are infamous for buying stolen goods,the gentry in that area is not good.........also there are a lot of small scale industries which increases the pollution level very much ....just drive down from mansarovar metro to sahibabad along GT ROAD and see it all for yourself.........

just my 2 cents nothing personal...

You are diverting this discussion not in a healthy direction , we should criticize any area only if it really has any major issues. Some small issues are in every area, nothing is 100% perfect. I do not prefer to criticize only for criticism. Using this way members of this blog can never know about good reasonable areas.

I never ask in my post to calculate appreciation in last 5 years of any area with same ratio for next 5 year , never I try to criticize any area other than NP , and still I try to find few good points even for NP area. I am not stick with any 1 area for my future investements, that's why I am in this good forum.

You indicate 1 route from Shalimar Garden which has seema puri and polution making companies of Mansarovar/Jhilmil Industrial Area. First I want to let you know that Mansarovar Metro of Delhi is 5 KM from Shalimar Garden SM World Mall. Secondly what about other below google MAP route, in which 60% of road being used by athlete buses during common wealth game. Below 12 KM road from shalimar garden mainly used to go any where in NCR and has only 2 redlights , several under pass / flyovers and good locality all around.

Google Maps :: Shalimar Garden (GZB) to Akshardham Mandir - 12.00 KM

Other 10.30 KM road for Noida sector 62 route also has good connectivity. During common wealth game GT road has already been converted into 8 lane from Dilshad Garden Metro to Mohan Nagar.

Google Maps :: Noida Sector 62 to Shalimar Garden (GZB) Route - 10.30 KM

Using Dilshad Garden metro station you can manage Gurgaon in less than 1 hour, Using personal vehicle you can reach Gurgaon Udyog Vihar (38.00 KM) maximum in 60-70 Minutes from shalimar garden (See Below Route).

Google Maps :: Gurgaon Udyog Vihar - Shalimar Garden (GZB) Route - 38.00 KM
    CommentQuote
  • In IP only Assotech and Asihyana are of very good quality. All others are average. And out of them Gaur and Mahagun is considered one of the best societies. One of my friend had also sell 3500 in Gaur.
    price may vary how much you have invested in ur raw flats on modular kitchen, wood work etc .. + registry amt

Originally Posted by amitksh
    If I remember correctly Gaur indirapuram is not considered a very good option and even if it has 3400 rate then IP does have 4000 or plus rate for different societies.
    CommentQuote
  • It is beyond logic that we are fighting over price range based on one or two transactions.

Here we are talking about average transaction rate of an area. It is not purely averaging out all the transactions... but it is the price going on for an average apartment in average condition with average facing with average amenities and facilities.
    Two similar apartments in same building can command significantly different pricing based on their relative location/facing, internal and external condition, interior decoration and add ons, and so many things and the most importantly... whether the seller is in a hurry or the buyer is in a hurry..... sometime, just bcoz of the house number it commands a premium.

And probably you are discounting colored money.... so you never really know actual transaction price.
    CommentQuote