Kindly share your experiences for the benefit of everyone, and list the names here.
Read more
120 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by PrakashAdb
    Agree..!

Obviously most do not agree. This post has sinked after stiffler's comment. :)

He He...good to know NOIDA RE market main modesty bhi hai. Ab log apne muh miyan mitthoon kaise bane. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DeadlyNausea
    Obviously most do not agree. This post has sinked after stiffler's comment. :)

He He...good to know NOIDA RE market main modesty bhi hai. Ab log apne muh miyan mitthoon kaise bane. :bab (59):

lol..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stiffler
    While this list helps, a parallel list of brokers/builders with whom people have had good experience should do better good. That way people would know where to go - not just where not to.

If you think its worthwhile, may be give it a shot.

:o Recently I booked an apartment in 3C & one of my friend booked in Amrapali Noida Extension. The consultant was Synergy Infracon. They appears medium size company. Till now they are providing us good service.
    We did not go to builder office after booking. They couriered us all the booking reciepts, Booking forms, agreements. They have good co ordination skills. The unit promised to us was allotted to us. They always picked our phone calls.
    They did not offer us credit note but requested builder to provide us better discounts than market.
    CommentQuote
  • Brand Realty & Glamour Properties both needs to be avoided in NOIDA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Londonbhai
    Brand Realty & Glamour Properties both needs to be avoided in NOIDA

Adding these two as well so now beware of below brokers -

- investor clinic
    - bop - (agm-sales), varun khanna
    - proptiger
    - allcheck
    - welcome infraestate : Mr. Neeraj (owner)
    - unicon
    - net ambit (big bluff)
    - helios developers
    - Brand Realty
    - Glamour Properties
    CommentQuote
  • I had signed a collaboration agreement with Mr. ANIL BATRA, S/o Late Shri C.D.Batra, having office in Malviya Nagar and residence in Greater Kailash -1 in April 2011 for construction of a flat.

Since I am not from the property line I was made of fool by this person by signing an open ended agreement and no penalty / cancellation clause was put in the agreement in case of delay.

He gave me a very small amount as deposit and till date has not done anything progressive like contruction or submissions of plans to MCD.

Every time I confront him, he makes excuses and and if I tell him to take his money back, he is asking for 3 times of what he has given. Pure Extortion in my opinion.

It is unfortunate that the legal system in this country can not be approached since it takes minimum 3-5 years to sort out these matters in court in turn giving undue confidence to people to cheat and black mail. Also it labels your property as disputed.
    Sort of like a double edged sword for people like us.

Its dis heartening as these ppl gamble with our livelihood for petty gains and no guilt or remorse while all I can be is a mute spectator.

Please beware before dealing with Mr. Anil Batra of Malviya Nagar.New Delhi!!
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome Infra Estate gives you a transparent deal.

Originally Posted by DalLama
    Worst experience with Welcome Infraestate...Neeraj Aggarwal & co.

These brokers pretend as if they are selling the sun and are incarnations of Dhirubhai Ambani. In reality they are third grade greedy crooks ready to pounce on any opportunity that comes before them. If somebody is sitting in front of them and a phone call comess, they will talk on phone in princely manner, will sell penthouses with 5 bedrooms in multiple crores, to impress upon you, that you are a scum having purchasing capacity of just a 2BHK unit.

In reality its all lafafabazi and they themselves are not even worth a 2 BHK unit.If done honestly and transparently their business can not meet their personal and operational expenses. Its only cheating and forgery that keeps them afloat.

The only way to avoid being robbed by these thugs is to be a step ahead of them by getting as much information as possible, about the project and unit you are selling or purchasing.

Dear buyer, i am writing on behalf of Welcome Infra Estate Pvt. Ltd. It's a private limited company & working with professional aspects of real estate. It may be a misunderstanding. We always try to provide complete property details to buyers & sellers. When we sit with a buyer or seller, we clear all parts of rates, commissions & documentations of property. We want to make a space in real estate, between all growing competitive companies. Why will we provide wrong information or guideline to customers. We all know very well in today's world client is so smart. Every buyer comes to a dealer or consultant, after getting a lots of information from internet or from friends & relatives.
    We always keep in mind to close a deal with a smile on client face, we make relationship by business.
    CommentQuote
  • Get best customer service by Welcome Infra Estate

Originally Posted by dw2noida
    Hi All,
    Few I consolidated from last few post advice all to beware of :
    - Investor Clinic
    - BOP - (AGM-Sales), Varun Khanna
    - PropTiger
    - Allcheck
    - Welcome Infraestate : Mr. Neeraj (Owner)
    - Unicon
    - Net Ambit (Big Bluff)

I have not seen Net Ambit here. I have booked unit in Gulshan Ikebana thru Net Ambit…..Pathetic !!!
    No service at all…never pick calls or respond to mails. For everything I have to visit builder and broker is nowhere.
    STAY AWAY FROM NET AMBIT also.

keep on adding in list only so that old one should not be lost....nice thread.

Hi all,
    I have read the above complaint against the booked unit in Gulshan Ikebana. I am not saying about all other brokerage companies mentioned above except Welcome Infra Estate, but i want to clear the marketing policies of Welcome Infra Estate. Welcome Infra Estate is the authorized channel partner of Gulshan Homz. We have sold out most of the flats of Gulshan Ikebana, with full customer satisfaction. We offered best discount to our customers. We close our deal with a responsibility & promise to keep in touch with client for every convenience till possession. If you are saying"You have booked a unit in Gulshan Ikebana and you didn't have got good response our customer service, i.e. you didn't have contacted Welcome Infra Estate during booking". All of the dealers are not same in the market. Please don't justify Welcome Infra Estate as all. Come to us, we promise you to provide best deal with full customer service.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumarjk67
    netambit and it's fraud promoter girish batra and sandeep batra are big crooks. Please don't book any property through these fraudsters. I am a property dealer myself. They have neither honoured any of the credit note given to my clients nor released even a single paisa payment against my commission in logix.

The leader of this bunch of thiefs is girish batra who never meets anybody once the bookings are done. His brother is big chor himself. He says no commission has been released from logix. But on enquiring from logix i have got to know that they have already been paid the commission against my bookings.

I request all the dealers and brokers of the real estate industry to blacklist and boycott them. They are big cheaters and liers.

Clients and investros i request you not to book through them as they will never honour any of their committments or any credit notes.

Big time cheaters this company netambit and girish batra and sandeep batra

I am not saying about all other brokerage companies mentioned above except Welcome Infra Estate, but i want to clear the marketing policies of Welcome Infra Estate.We always make relationships by business. We close our deal with a responsibility & promise to keep in touch with client for every convenience till possession. We always welcome to our customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Please give others a chance to appreciate the org by the services you had provided in the past.
    CommentQuote
  • Beware of broker Rakesh Malik (Malik Associates Shop No-103, Shopping Centre, Main Palam Rd, Gurgaon Sector-22, Gurgaon). He is a cheat and fraud
    I would like to share with you people a bad experience during purchase of 2BHK a Gurgaon One. I had purchased a 2BHK flat from Mr. Rakesh Malik (Malik Associates Shop No-103, Shopping Centre, Main Palam Rd, Gurgaon Sector-22, Gurgaon). I had found him to be a cheat and fraud person. During the transaction of subject flat he had promised to me and my broker that, I should give the money meant for TDS directly to him and he will pay TDS on my behalf through his CA.
    Now he (Rakesh Malik) is not fulfilling his promise and even not picking my call. Even though the subject amount of TDS is not very large, this has caused total distrust in the person.
    My sole intent of writing to you is to inform you about the conduct of the person. He is very sweet talker. The person (Rakesh Malik) gives an impression to the customer that builder is his partner company and builder will do the way he would ask them to do.
    I thought it to be my responsibility to make you aware about the conduct of the said person (Rakesh Malik), so that you can be more cautious of the facts while dealing with the person and can also advice the other future customers who may be dealing with him in the future, so that nobody else can gets cheated like me.
    Hope you will take my words in the true spirit and would be more cautious in dealing with him and advice others to do so.
    I would like to share with you people a bad experience during purchase of 2BHK a Gurgaon One. I had purchased a 2BHK flat from Mr. Rakesh Malik (Malik Associates Shop No-103, Shopping Centre, Main Palam Rd, Gurgaon Sector-22, Gurgaon). I had found him to be a cheat and fraud person. During the transaction of subject flat he had promised to me and my broker that, I should give the money meant for TDS directly to him and he will pay TDS on my behalf through his CA.
    Now he (Rakesh Malik) is not fulfilling his promise and even not picking my call. Even though the subject amount of TDS is not very large, this has caused total distrust in the person.
    My sole intent of writing to you is to inform you about the conduct of the person. He is very sweet talker. The person (Rakesh Malik) gives an impression to the customer that builder is his partner company and builder will do the way he would ask them to do.
    I thought it to be my responsibility to make you aware about the conduct of the said person (Rakesh Malik), so that you can be more cautious of the facts while dealing with the person and can also advice the other future customers who may be dealing with him in the future, so that nobody else can gets cheated like me.
    Hope you will take my words in the true spirit and would be more cautious in dealing with him and advice others to do so.
    CommentQuote
  • My experience with Investor clinic has been very disappointing. In 2 cases, once in Noida and another in Bhiwadi they tried to sell me property by providing conclusions of profit which were not realistic when I looked into their calculation sheet at detailed level. In both the cases they said to have overlooked information and hence incorrect conclusion i.e. hyped up estimate of profit.

It's strange for me to accept this excuse from people of such big brand and also when I have been told these people have 10+ years experience.
    I saw a pattern and in my opinion I dont feel they were trustworthy. I know it's big firm and these may be outlier
    cases, however since these cases occured one after another within 1 year I now avoid any deal via Investor clinic.

By the way looking at list it seems it's better to create list of dealers/people with whom deals should be done. As I assume from my experince list of ethical people in this field will be much shorter.
    CommentQuote
  • Investors clinic are big cheats , bus ullu banate hai

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • after look all cheat experience of credit note ,feels lucky ..Have got 96K credit note from Netambit last year OF Gulshan ikebana unit
    CommentQuote
  • I am still following up with Net Ambit for credit note against Gulshan ikebana unit.
    CommentQuote