hi! i hav booked an apartment in this project(logix blossom green),can anyone tell me that is this a good discission or not?this project will take 18 months acco. to the dealer but really confused whether it will have well connectiviy with mkts, metro station in future or not
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ruchira
    hi! i hav booked an apartment in this project(logix blossom green),can anyone tell me that is this a good discission or not?this project will take 18 months acco. to the dealer but really confused whether it will have well connectiviy with mkts, metro station in future or not

There is alraedy one thread running for logix green , can you please post your query there only..
    Whats the point in discussing pros and cons when you have already invested yur money there. Keep your fingures crossed and be positive..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohit12.s
    There is alraedy one thread running for logix green , can you please post your query there only..
    Whats the point in discussing pros and cons when you have already invested yur money there. Keep your fingures crossed and be positive..

there is a well know term for what ruchira is experiencing and it is called Buyers Remorse

happens to many; at least I have experienced few times :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by navneet1
    hi..........ruchi
    i want to know more about logix apartments

yahan bhi...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy a 2 BHK in logix blossom greens. I am a first time buyer and going through 3-4 builders and selected logix as one of them.

From the medium of this site as well as other sources I heard that this project is currently in halted state for the last two three months, also the project is delayed and going to be finish by next year.

I am not sure what is wrong n right in this project and need you valuable suggestions before I put down my hard earned money in this project.

Thanks for your help.

Vicky S.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,