Hi,

I have created a google group ...details as below primarily for owners of tower 22 in lotus panache sector 110 NOIDA.

Group name: Lotus Panache tower 22
* Group home page: Lotus Panache tower 22 | Google Groups
* Group email address lotus-panache-tower-22
please join and share your view for the same regarding allotment letters,current status etc..

Look forward to see all you all soon on this page..
Regards
Anand Sagar
Flat No 1501
Tower 22
Lotus Panache
Sector 110 Noida.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • talk about factionalism!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • yet to get any allotment letter for this tower 22.inspite of repeated followups lotus guys are saying the allotment letters will be dispatched ASAP.this statement being repeated from march till date...although booking was made in the first week of february.
    Keeping the fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • There is quite a big thread for LP here. Do we really need separate thread for each tower?
    CommentQuote
  • bhai Allotment letter ki itni jaldi kya hai..you will have to deposit the next installment within 45 days of getting the allotment letter...
    accha hai thoda aur delay ho jaaye :)

Originally Posted by anandsagar
    yet to get any allotment letter for this tower 22.inspite of repeated followups lotus guys are saying the allotment letters will be dispatched ASAP.this statement being repeated from march till date...although booking was made in the first week of february.
    Keeping the fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • bhaiya premium tower wale hain, best tower wale, alag thread kyon nai banayenge :P

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    There is quite a big thread for LP here. Do we really need separate thread for each tower?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Alok

thanks for your advice ...kindly provide me the link for thread of lotus panache which is recent..as what i have seen are relatively old..secondly its not about being into the premium tower...the same lotus guys told me that they would dispatch the allotment letters ASAP in a months time of first payment...yet to hear from them...so this link was created to get an idea of what other owners of this tower hav been reverted...
    hope this does not amount to creating " FACTIONALISM" or "PREMIUM TOWER ETC..."
    Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • hmmm...so u think posting on a very active Panache thread, in fact the most active thread on this website will not give u as good as advise from existing owners, who have the experience of interacting with 3C authorities, as creating a seperate thread with new buyers...

Doesnt make sense to me, but perhaps you know better...

Here is advise from someone whos been interacting with 3C since last year and half - keep writing stern emails to their customer care...thats the only way thier projects deptt in turn be pressurized.

essentially, unless their projects team gives a thumbs up internally that they have a contracter tied up for this tower, the letter wont be released

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/6885-lotus-panache-by-the-3c-company-in-sector-110-noida?t=9084

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote