I was trying to find a buyer for my 1400 flat since couple of weeks and buy 1900.
I have received many response for purchase of 1900 flat but, not able to find a single buyer for my flat, this makes me think that all this hype of LP is created by brokers or people with vested interest rather than actual ground reality.
comments...
Read more
77 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes agreed .It is definitely hype crated by brokers and 3c about their projects to raise their rate artificially.
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely true. You will find only sellers and not buyers unless brokers are able to trap someone who is not aware about the ground realities
    CommentQuote
  • it is total hype and bullshit marketing technique by 3c to fool customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekagl
    I was trying to find a buyer for my 1400 flat since couple of weeks and buy 1900.
    I have received many response for purchase of 1900 flat but, not able to find a single buyer for my flat, this makes me think that all this hype of LP is created by brokers or people with vested interest rather than actual ground reality.
    comments...

What is the price you are expecting for ur 1400 one?
    CommentQuote
  • DP or CLP

Hi Vivek

Do you have a DP or CLP plan . In case you have a DP plan then u might face issue selling it as there are not much people who can afford DP right away . In case of CLP transactions are happening for almost all sizes as I was at 3c office and could see number of transfer cases being discussed

Nitin

Originally Posted by vivekagl
    comments...
    CommentQuote
  • vivek,

this is good that you have started a new thread for this topic. Had you posted it in LP thread, several people would have chased you away from this forum. I have experienced it myself. You cannot simply say a negative word against 3C in LP thread.

Coming to the topic, I would like to just mention my experience with my LB flat here. This flat was on first floor, park facing and very nicely located. Believe me, it took more than 6 months to find a buyer for it, that too at a price which was nowhere close to the so-called market price. There were simply no buyers in the market at the rate circulated by 3C at that time.

I have nothing against 3C and fully believe that they will deliver a good product. But their marketing is there for everybody to see. Sell most of the project at a rate at which it is sellable, then increase the rate by Rs 800 psf just to create a hype in the market. They did it in LB and they have done it in LP as well.

Now, I have a flat in LP at the first day booking price and it is for end-use. I never beliieve that it has appreciated to Rs 4000psf in one year period.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    What is the price you are expecting for ur 1400 one?

its not about my expectation but, more about the subject..
    to answer your Q's i am expecting similar price, if not same..
    CommentQuote
  • Nitin,
    I was offered a rate diff in resale of 400-500sqft (CLP) between selling 1415 and buying 1955..
    I understand that there would be difficulty in selling DP plan flat but, it seems next to impossible. there could be transactions happening but I guess we dont know the rates..

VK Sharma,
    I posted on LP thread some time back asking for rates of both types but, i guess people doesnt know actual rates so no reply..

I also believe LP would be a good project but, rates are surely hype'd by brokers, and few of us who wants to live in illusion thats why 3C is able to hike rates at such pace and innocent buyers are going for it as if there is no tomorrow.
    Time for people to face reality...
    -Vivek
    CommentQuote
  • Vivek

Can u pls PM me your flat no and the expected rate?

I have a friend desperately wanting to buy at a fair price.

Nitin

PS - 1955 price has been higher in reasle, as i am told that it has very few sellers.

Originally Posted by vivekagl
    Nitin,
    I was offered a rate diff in resale of 400-500sqft (CLP) between selling 1415 and buying 1955..
    I understand that there would be difficulty in selling DP plan flat but, it seems next to impossible. there could be transactions happening but I guess we dont know the rates..

VK Sharma,
    I posted on LP thread some time back asking for rates of both types but, i guess people doesnt know actual rates so no reply..

I also believe LP would be a good project but, rates are surely hype'd by brokers, and few of us who wants to live in illusion thats why 3C is able to hike rates at such pace and innocent buyers are going for it as if there is no tomorrow.
    Time for people to face reality...
    -Vivek
    CommentQuote
  • Quick resale depends upon the unit location too as someone buying in resale look out best locations only. Getting good resale prices usually takes months. Selling at lower than current resale rate is only way to quick resale. However, expecting to match 3C rate of fresh booking won't get you any buyer.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah, probably price would depend upon location.
    I am sure nobody would try to or can get fresh booking rates in resale and neither do I. dont jump to conclusion.. I am talking about not getting buyer..
    CommentQuote
  • Vivek,

Why don't you speak to the 3cs people directly. Wouldn't they cut a deal for you? Even if that sets you back by a few months of delivery time? Also, you may want to limit the spread of your 'need and motivations to sell' before it looks like a distress sale to others and you fall prey to this seller unfriendly business.

Meanwhile, on the issue of hype. The entire real estate industry seems to be built on hype, projections and future outlook. So is share marketing, and betting. So don't lose your cool. Come to terms with it, and think of how you can make the most of it. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Vivek, Not doubting your experience but I have a better facing unit in LP(2 PLCs) and I had posted it for sale on one of the sites 6 months back. Later on I changed my decision of selling it. I still get calls from agents and end-users and the last call I had was for 3700/-psft 3 weeks back. Agents do try to negotiate but the range is too close what everybody here on IREF says. You are the first person who is not able to re-saler at a decent premium. The reason might be the availability in original booking. If that is the reason, then you might have to lower your demand as its mostl end-users entering at this rate, few investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Mohak, I started this process by talking to 3C who told me to go thru broker as they can take back unit only at original booking price which was a year ago price and I have to buy new unit at prevailing rates.
    My plan was to first get buyer and then go for purchase so no panic..
    I was, and I am, of opinion that LP would be a good place to live (and hope quality would be at part with what most of people expect). that’s why was looking at purchasing a unit that would suffice my need for atleast 10-15 years. But, I am made to believe that these are market rates/realty and not what is posted/portrayed by most which in my view is artificial hype, I simply want to share my views and get opinion.

Nishant, I have booked in Feb 2010 in Ph 1A with one PLC (Green facing) so I doubt if there would be issue of availability in original booking though I might be wrong. I would be happy if I am first and only one who is not able to get descent rates :-).. this would make me believe that apartment rates doesn’t have any issue and its just the approach.

Vivek
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote