Hi everyone,

Iam absolutely a new member to this great forum and wanted to get somee facts clear.

Iam planning to put my money in Gaur City (either 1 or 2, still undecided).
This is not for investment purpose but for living in say after max 5 years.

I wanted some very honest and brutal openion about this project.

Currently Iam interested in 1600 in GC 16 (2138 psf) and 1485 in GC 1(2350 psf).

Though GC 1 is reserved for sansad employees but Gaur Manager offered me one of the flats on 15th floor.

Any openions and suggestions are welcome.
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • there is already a few threads on GAur city do please delete the thread and ask ur queries on those thread..... answer for ur queries is... go for GC1 rather than GC16. GC1 is far better location
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pamposhraina
    Hi everyone,

Currently Iam interested in 1600 in GC 16 (2138 psf) and 1485 in GC 1(2350 psf).

Under which plan?

Rates are after negotiation?Hi everyone,

Under which plan?

Rates are after negotiation?
    CommentQuote
  • GC 1 and GC 16

GC1 and GC6 IS AT 2650 PSF and GC16 is at 2150 PSF.So in short 1485 in GC1 and 1600 in GC16 will almost be of almost same cost
    CommentQuote
  • gaur_uni - could you please tell which other threads you are talking about here??
    CommentQuote
    Hi everyone,

Iam absolutely a new member to this great forum and wanted to get somee facts clear.

I am planning to put my money in Gaur City (either 1 or 2, still undecided).
    This is not for investment purpose but for living in say after max 5 years.

I wanted some very honest and brutal openion about this project.

Though GC 1 is reserved for sansad employees but Gaur Manager offered me one of the flats on 15th floor.

Any openions and suggestions are welcome.

Make it a point, NE projects are not good for buying under-construction or pre-launch.

Keep it a base line : 1800 All inclusive for Gaur or other few good builders.

1600 for rest other jhola-chaap builders... (GC-1/6 don't pay anything above 1800 All inclusive in Flexi. For GC-16 I would say 1700 is max in Flexi all inclusive.)

Anything above no point to buy... Let them complete then buy.. till then invest your saving in JP and few other corporate FD and earn 14% return.

People may tell you rate is this that.. but reality is nothing..
    Murga phas gaya to fash gaya.. nahi to ram ram...

I am planning to sell my PAN Oasis 1st floor flat for 3700 BSP... Murga hi nahi mil raha...

To be very honest if someone buy today my PAN Oasis flat at 3700 BSP then wo Murga he hoga...

Above lines says that I am not a serious seller... and objective is to only warn innocent buyers.

How IREF is working now a days :

Broker/Intelligent buyers making different account on IREF:

User 1: Want to buy XX size flat in XX project in resale. Please PM me.

User 2: I sold my flat at 3800 BSP.

User 3: I bought my Flat at 3750 BSP in resale.. bahut muskil se mila..

User 4: I went to project site and broker offering me 3800/BSP and chasing me to sell my flat.

User 5: Builder is going to increase BSP to 5000...

And a innocent buyer reading post on IREF.. bought in resale at 3600 BSP...
    and on cloud 9.. thinking made a killing..

And joined the bandwagon rate 4000 pahuch gaya.. 4500 pahuch gaya...

jay ho...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Chandra2034,i

Is it real scenario? Is Indian buyer is so innocent that buying property worth hundred thousands just refering IREF?
    Reading couple of threads any serious buyer can understand that IREF threads controlled by brokers..

Anyways, PAN ka sahi sahi rate lagao.. :), seriously looking for one in that area or nearby. kindly send the details.

Cheers.. !!

Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Make it a point, NE projects are not good for buying under-construction or pre-launch.

1600 for rest other jhola-chaap builders... (GC-1/6 don't pay anything above 1800 All inclusive in Flexi. For GC-16 I would say 1700 is max in Flexi all inclusive.)

Anything above no point to buy... Let them complete then buy.. till then invest your saving in JP and few other corporate FD and earn 14% return.

I am planning to sell my PAN Oasis 1st floor flat for 3700 BSP... Murga hi nahi mil raha...

To be very honest if someone buy today my PAN Oasis flat at 3700 BSP then wo Murga he hoga...

Above lines says that I am not a serious seller... and objective is to only warn innocent buyers.

User 4: I went to project site and broker offering me 3800/BSP and chasing me to sell my flat.

jay ho...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034

jay ho...

Very true..

Some agents are so dumb that you already know the next posting on that thread. One classic example here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/13073-avj-heights-greater-noida?t=15396

Unfortunately, many buyers are equally dumb and deserved to be cheated big time. It is amazing to see people buying a 30L apartment on internet and the same person fight with poor rikshaw-wala for 5 rs.

Amazing but true that people spend more time on research to buy a TV or Car than a house. I have seen many colleagues buying just listening to one Mr. Sharmaji and power point presentation with video by incredible sales people. They never visited the area, ask them.... they don't know where the apartment is? It's amazing!!
    Enjoy the TAMASHA
    CommentQuote
    GC1 and GC6 IS AT 2650 PSF and GC16 is at 2150 PSF.So in short 1485 in GC1 and 1600 in GC16 will almost be of almost same cost

see GC1 should not be same as GC6 as GC-6 is alongside stadium thats why it is expensive

on of my friend has purchased 1485 in GC-1 1 month back on 15th floor
    2350-2400 i m not sure of exact figure....i was also with him ....m having a flat in GC-6....

size diff is not much..but quite a diff in location as of now ..after construction completion the difference might not be much but now i would recommend.. GC-6 then GC-1 then GC-16.
    CommentQuote
  • i need to buy a house for living not for investments, GC 16 is cheaper than the rest but iam thinking of 10 years from now. I dnt think there would be major difference then between GC 6, GC 1 and GC 16. Stadium is not going to be anything but a maidaan I believe. iam getting 1995 Sf in 48 L. Is it worth the deal ?

and yea what is the rate for GC 6 ?
    CommentQuote
  • In my preference s/b GC11/10 in case if you are looking for better price compare to GC1/GC6. Location wise GC11/10 better than GC16.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034

jay ho...

Great Chandra Ji Great !! Jay Ho !!
    You have explained the working of current RE business in total.
    Hope all agree.
    Am myself looking for a purchase in Gaur City 1 and got offer of 2200 in flexi plan on 5th Floor. Still i think , as you suggested, it is costlier.
    Pl. give your opinion about Stellar Jeevan also.which is quoting at some 2200/- I too want to finalize one for personal use. Budget is 35-40 L.
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur City Apartments

Dear Pamposh JI,

am also looking to book one for personal use and similar to you can wait for 5-6 years. But honestly am not able to reach a satisfactory conclusion which one to go for. Was inclined to go with Gaur's GC-1 and visited the site also but members here say price of 2200/- in flexi is more than deserving.
    If you wish we can jointly negotiate for a better deal and may be come to a better location.

Rakesh
    CommentQuote
    i need to buy a house for living not for investments, GC 16 is cheaper than the rest but iam thinking of 10 years from now. I dnt think there would be major difference then between GC 6, GC 1 and GC 16. Stadium is not going to be anything but a maidaan I believe. iam getting 1995 Sf in 48 L. Is it worth the deal ?

and yea what is the rate for GC 6 ?

In GC-6 u will get only 17-18 floor 1st floor rate is 2650..10 per floor kam kar lo....

if you have 10 years of horizen then u can go for any one... which suits u n ur family :) i mean u r looking for 1995 then size is a major parameter for u ..then GC-16 is ok
    CommentQuote
  • Don't invest in Noida Extension for self living.
    Wait for 3-4 years, it will be a complete fish market. Then you can *choose* what to buy, after actually seeing the thing. If you invest right now in under-construction property, be ready to shell a lot of money in interest and the burden of EMI+rents and additional headaches of builder delays. And looking at the kind of supply in that region - i don't think 3-4 years down the line price appreciation would be too much anyway - No matter what the brokers say.

Just as an example, go to crossing republik fish market today. You can literally point your finger at any flat you want to buy, *DEMAND* a price for it, and it will be yours. That too ready to move in or almost ready to move in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    Don't invest in Noida Extension for self living.
    Wait for 3-4 years, it will be a complete fish market. Then you can *choose* what to buy, after actually seeing the thing. If you invest right now in under-construction property, be ready to shell a lot of money in interest and the burden of EMI+rents and additional headaches of builder delays. And looking at the kind of supply in that region - i don't think 3-4 years down the line price appreciation would be too much anyway - No matter what the brokers say.

Just as an example, go to crossing republik fish market today. You can literally point your finger at any flat you want to buy, *DEMAND* a price for it, and it will be yours. That too ready to move in or almost ready to move in.

dear decite i guess we need to answer the question which one is asking rather then giving ur personal opinion.

that fellow is finalizing some thing and confused among 2-3 option....we need to assist in that if we can ...agla vaha pe 2000 sq ft ka flat le raha hai kucg to dekha hi hoga usne vaha....vo ye puchta ki kis location pe lu noida mai tab ye bolte.....

anyways for self living n horizen for 5-10 years NE is not at all bad...appriciation might not be much...par jab self use ke liye le raha hai koi to ye matter hi anhi karta...

no offence
    CommentQuote