what is the construction status of Jaypee Kensington boulevard???

Is floor plan approved??

How many years jaypee will take to complete the project???

Will jaypee able to complete project???

why Noida authority is giving approval for floor plan even after 1 year???

Is jaypee not paying money to noida authority???
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You have many question relatedto noida authority. You should approch to Noida authority. Or File RTI.
    CommentQuote
  • KB

if you are in Noida, why don't you visit Jaypee and get all answers. It will benefit people like me who are in same boat but are far from Noida. Everytime on forum I see your questions with no answers.

Please take out sometime and investigate where KB construction has reached.

What I know is, it will take another 2 months for it to start. Go to Jaypee and :bab (34)::bab (34):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KB_may2010
    what is the construction status of Jaypee Kensington boulevard???

Is floor plan approved??

How many years jaypee will take to complete the project???

Will jaypee able to complete project???

why Noida authority is giving approval for floor plan even after 1 year???

Is jaypee not paying money to noida authority???

I called up Jaypee today. The rep handling KB said that floor plan was approved last year itself. Not sure if it's true! Anyways, he said current status is that excavation is about to complete & target for this year is to complete Upper basement.
    I don't have much idea on construction side. Given this update, will Jaypee be able to give possession by June 2013 (2+ yrs away)?
    CommentQuote
  • Contruction update Jaypee Kensington Boulevard - Sector 131

Hi, I received 3rd demand notice from Jaypee for Kensington Boulevard project. I feel the project is late by 4-6 months. But i have no major worries as i have construction linked plan.

I went to the site. They have excavated 35/40 feets deep (Area spread over appx one sq km). They are pumping water out by 50 pumps from 100 ft beneath the surface. I tasted water as well (Water is sweet :)). Pump numbers going to be increased to 250 in next 3/4 days. Water is going to be drained out completely.

After that piling work is going to start (Basically they will thrust 1 ft wide and 35/40 ft long solid concrete pillars at a distance of 3/4 fts) into the earth surface. This will create rock-solid foundation of the building.

I'm impressed by the quality of construction (I went to the area where these pillars are being manufactured)

All of this was conveyed to me by a construction supervisor, supervising the work.

Lets hope that Jaypee keeps its words on delivery timelines.

best wishes.
    TrojanHorse
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10178-kensington-boulevard-jaypee-greens-sector-131-noida?t=12524

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote