Dear Friends,

I would like to invest 8-10 Lacs Rs somewhere.

Pls suggest howz the idea of buying a studio apartment in Noida Extension with 12% assured return. What would be the future appreciation in terms of cost and rental income?

Request senior members to provide your inputs on this.

Thanks.

Rohit
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • at present as per my knowledge only Beetle suites offering assured return and Ajnara in sec 137. Beetle no idea who is the builder and their past history.Rest like supertech/Goldforest all are no assured return.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Consider Office Space

With that sort of money you can even consider commercial office space. Stellar's business park on yamuna xway is really good.

i dont have any trust on studios but some of the options you can consider are:

1. Habitech Hydepark, Greater Noida. ready for possession with 9 years lease on them.

2. Habitech Panch Tatva, Noida ext. Just launched similar lease option.

3. Supertech Socrates, Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Paramount Group too has launched 5star studio apartment Golf facing in Noida Extension with 12 % assured return. apartment starts at 10 lac onwards.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit77777
    Dear Friends,

Pls suggest howz the idea of buying a studio apartment in Noida Extension with 12% assured return. What would be the future appreciation in terms of cost and rental income?

Thanks.

Rohit

studio apartment is quite a new concept in delhi/ncr real estate.

your choice would decide why & where should buy studio apartment.

the first thing you want to take assured return for a min profit or want to take a maxm profit on your investment.

for assured return you should go for earth studio , gr noida , opposite to g.b.uni

but for definite max return or as a higher rental income go for the golden palm, sec 168 on noida gr noida expressway.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit77777
    Dear Friends,

Thanks.

Rohit

dear friend,
    those studio apartments are providing assured return on which you will get a less premium in comparision to those which are not giving any return now. it means that it is a short term profit which is min.

but those studios which are not giving any return now, it means that definitely it will give a good premium on your investment.

the p.o.d. on which you can refine your search is location of the project, credibility of the project, appreciation of the project, connectivity from the major places.

if you could increse your budget to buy a studio then you can get 50% premium in a short time.

this i am telling because i have seen that golden palm studio on ex-way, sec 168 had launched on 18 lak in april 11 but now it is available for 26 lak. so you can check the return in such a short time

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by upendrap69
    dear friend,
    those studio apartments are providing assured return on which you will get a less premium in comparision to those which are not giving any return now. it means that it is a short term profit which is min.

but those studios which are not giving any return now, it means that definitely it will give a good premium on your investment.

the p.o.d. on which you can refine your search is location of the project, credibility of the project, appreciation of the project, connectivity from the major places.

if you could increse your budget to buy a studio then you can get 50% premium in a short time.

this i am telling because i have seen that golden palm studio on ex-way, sec 168 had launched on 18 lak in april 11 but now it is available for 26 lak. so you can check the return in such a short time

regards

well upendra, well said, I am interested in earth studio project, what is the cost do u have any idea.
    CommentQuote
  • better to wait for sometime and see how Noida market behaves... perhaps prices will remain stagnant for sometime.....
    CommentQuote
  • how is Earth studio project (520sqft) plot6 with 12% assured return for 48 months price 4200 BSP opp to GBuniv. and a plot earlier to NIIT on YEW? about to start the construction, if everything goes as promised by builder, i am estimating atleast 68% ROI in 4 years time.... could you please share your views on this ?
    CommentQuote