Hi Friends ,
From last one week I am researching about different builders before converging on a property. As in future these builders will be maintaining the property , hence this is an important aspect for me.

I have a very bad past experience with Jaypee Guys , hence professionalism wise they are a strict NO-NO. Even different posts in IREF can vouch for the fact.

Now , comparing other builders (I am comparing the one's who are active on expressway , as this is my requirement, please add to the list if you wish) like 3c and Logix.

Both have past experience in commercial space.
Both are new to residential space.

Now , going by the words of brokers, they speak too good about 3c , while they bad mouth Logix like anything. (Any special reason ???)

As a buyer I have little to chose between the two, however such a sharp difference between creditability is worrying me.

Any suggestion/inputs ?

-Abhishek Roy
Read more
Reply
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by roy.abhi
    Hi Friends ,
    From last one week I am researching about different builders before converging on a property. As in future these builders will be maintaining the property , hence this is an important aspect for me.

    I have a very bad past experience with Jaypee Guys , hence professionalism wise they are a strict NO-NO. Even different posts in IREF can vouch for the fact.

    Now , comparing other builders (I am comparing the one's who are active on expressway , as this is my requirement, please add to the list if you wish) like 3c and Logix.

    Both have past experience in commercial space.
    Both are new to residential space.

    Now , going by the words of brokers, they speak too good about 3c , while they bad mouth Logix like anything. (Any special reason ???)

    As a buyer I have little to chose between the two, however such a sharp difference between creditability is worrying me.

    Any suggestion/inputs ?

    -Abhishek Roy


    Hi Abhi,

    I have a flat in lotus zing...and also a property of unitech in gurgaon...

    3C as a organization is very systematic...till i have no hassle with them at all....they send all the documents on courier and mail well in advance.

    I found interacting with 3C much easier than Unitech.Unitecch is also gud i m keeping unitech for camparison purpose only as they have gud reputation in gurgaon.

    not sure abt loggix
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know about 3C but Jaypee such a big builder but is not customer oriented. Logix guys too sometime not fully aware of their projects. As fas as Unitech is concerned,I would not like to comment on other aspects but customer care is best so far I have ever experienced.
    CommentQuote
  • My only experience is as a prospect as have evaluated Jaypee, 3C and Logix for my investments in Noida. I am looking to switch my plot investments into something close to ready.

    I dont give any credence to the brokers experiences as 90% of brokers work for 3C. Jaypee is 100% thru brokers. Logix is kind of mixed, but their interfaces including their website is very lousy... looks like a school kid's summer projectwork :)
    CommentQuote
  • I have flat in Jaypee and 3C.
    3C is really professional and replies all questions promptly.
    Jaypee is worst builder. No replies from him for questions.
    Jaypee should learn from 3C,
    CommentQuote
  • I have a very good experience with 3C.

    1. All demand letters are recieved well in time on mail ID followed by courrier next morning by Blue Dart.
    2. Reciept of payments on time and BB agreement on time.
    3. All the queries handled very well.
    CommentQuote
  • When I bought in 3C i had the same issue why logix has a bad repo even when both of them have not delivered any residential project.
    Then the IC person told me something like this...

    IC has stopped dealing with Logix and the reason was.
    IC and Logix had agreement on commission and when the amount became significant then Logix started bargaining with IC and tried to pay them very less amount and in this dispute IC stopped business with them on the other side 3C is prompt in paying all the commission and no delay in any kind of payment.
    Don't know if this is true or not but definitely IC is denting the image of Logix.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LalitK
    When I bought in 3C i had the same issue why logix has a bad repo even when both of them have not delivered any residential project.
    Then the IC person told me something like this...

    IC has stopped dealing with Logix and the reason was.
    IC and Logix had agreement on commission and when the amount became significant then Logix started bargaining with IC and tried to pay them very less amount and in this dispute IC stopped business with them on the other side 3C is prompt in paying all the commission and no delay in any kind of payment.
    Don't know if this is true or not but definitely IC is denting the image of Logix.


    That perhaps explains the issue. I was too told by some broker of IC that they refused giving some inaugural LCD gift to one of their customers.
    CommentQuote
  • IC is big fan of supertech. then Paras and then 3C.Though every broker I met in Noida says that our project is best after 3C. Though the Intersting thing is 3C have't delivered anything yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujktyagi
    IC is big fan of supertech. then Paras and then 3C.Though every broker I met in Noida says that our project is best after 3C. Though the Intersting thing is 3C have't delivered anything yet.


    Sab paise ke maya hai..jo jayda dega uska fan..ya cooler ho jayenge..:bab (4):

    side note..I also feel 3c is good..they are professional..customer oriented..prompt in replying yr query..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sjkavcochin
    Different brokers will have different hidden agendas and some of them engage in shady practices such as hiding defects in the contracts. Better to get every document vetted by an independent 3rd party professional. I know people who reliably offer such services. If you need help, call me at 099463-99797


    As per Admin Rule:

    Pl mention your Personal details to anyone though mail only otherwise it shall be counting as an advertisement.

    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Logix is terrible

    Logix is terrible, not just in customer orientation but also construction quality. This is first hand experience. Visit any of their existing commercial project and decide for yourself if the quality is acceptable to you.
    To park your car, you have to go down the ramp and then come up and there are 6 speed breakers( no car breakers ) on these slopes. It makes you feel like you are going to perform some stunt and then when you park your car and step outside, you hear a sound chappp... this is sound of your feet getting inside water, which is always there in the parking....by this time your socks and on rainy days pants till shin are wet...you have to walk carefully as below water the floor is slippery with green color algea...and the basement stinks reaaly bad..This is condition of their commercial buildings ..there is nothing that tells me that the residential will be any better...
    Normally I refrain from writing such reviews but its really frustrating when you have to go through all this everyday....
    My advice to buyers is to visit their commercials before booking at-least once..and please do not wear expensive when you do that...
    CommentQuote
  • Logic old commercial is not good ... 3C new commercial also didn't have good feedback .... 3C Oxyzen has bad feedback as below:

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/4874-3c-lotus-boulevard-by-the-3c-company-in-sector-100-noida/page48?t=5677&page=48


    It's all depend how they will deliver end product ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LalitK
    When I bought in 3C i had the same issue why logix has a bad repo even when both of them have not delivered any residential project.
    Then the IC person told me something like this...

    IC has stopped dealing with Logix and the reason was.
    IC and Logix had agreement on commission and when the amount became significant then Logix started bargaining with IC and tried to pay them very less amount and in this dispute IC stopped business with them on the other side 3C is prompt in paying all the commission and no delay in any kind of payment.
    Don't know if this is true or not but definitely IC is denting the image of Logix.


    I disagree, IC guys were selling Logix Neo World and Blossom Zest.
    CommentQuote
  • Logix is the worst one among the three... their customer care is non-existant...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Logix is the worst one among the three... their customer care is non-existant...

    logix = monika .. bas wahi phone uthati hai wahan :P
    CommentQuote