Last updated: May 4 2011
36 | Posts
4845 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help : Is it the right time to buy a PLOT

Dear Senior members

I am intertested in buying a plot (Have arnd 30-35 L Budget) In NOIDA / YE / NCR region but quite confused over the options which are avilable , i request if somebody help me for my undermentioned queries.

1. What i understood from several threads on plots that many of the fellow senior members are telling to wait untill 2012. What the repurcussion of elections as such on plots...i mean is that some kind of scam which will emerge which can block ur investment or what.

2. Difference between buying from the authority and the builder. Which is better and why?

3. Buying at premium is it advisable? like 3C is available in resale 18,000 - 19,000 per sq yard in YEA

Any other critical points / pros / cons which can be associated with this.

Thanks in advance

Regards
    Prashant

Re : Help : Is it the right time to buy a PLOT

It will always be a good time to buy. According to me , one should not wait for 2012 for elections and prices to come down. I strongly differ.
    Secondly in Noida you will not get anything in this price. So the options remains GN and Yamuna exp.
    GN looks better than Ymauna expressway anytime. And auth plots is the best to buy. If available in the region your looking would strongly reccomend authority plots.

Comment

Originally posted by rahul_2010 View Post
      It will always be a good time to buy. According to me , one should not wait for 2012 for elections and prices to come down. I strongly differ.
      Secondly in Noida you will not get anything in this price. So the options remains GN and Yamuna exp.
      GN looks better than Ymauna expressway anytime. And auth plots is the best to buy. If available in the region your looking would strongly reccomend authority plots.
      I agree with you Rahul. Never wait for an opportunity becoz u will never get one....if u have the money just go for it.
      MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
        I agree with you Rahul. Never wait for an opportunity becoz u will never get one....if u have the money just go for it.
        MM sir...sec-14 Noida me kya rate me milega plot...any idea....
        wish to buy in near future...arranging the money....as of now...

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
          MM sir...sec-14 Noida me kya rate me milega plot...any idea....
          wish to buy in near future...arranging the money....as of now...
          Chand bhai,
          Sec 14? am not very sure. WHats the price being offered to u.
          MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
            Chand bhai,
            Sec 14? am not very sure. WHats the price being offered to u.
            haan yaar sec-14 hi bol raha hoon.. I have spent three years in sec-14. I like this area very much. Would like to buy in this area...in near future...(I understand..it would be very costly...hence working in that direction to arrange money).

Any idea..what rates...its going there...i have seen..not many but few plots are vacant in sec-14

Comment

Don't know about specific sec-14, but the rates in neighbouring sectors like 15/16 is over 1 lac/ sqm

Originally posted by LChand View Post
              haan yaar sec-14 hi bol raha hoon.. I have spent three years in sec-14. I like this area very much. Would like to buy in this area...in near future...(I understand..it would be very costly...hence working in that direction to arrange money).

Any idea..what rates...its going there...i have seen..not many but few plots are vacant in sec-14

Comment

Originally posted by vikky55 View Post
                Don't know about specific sec-14, but the rates in neighbouring sectors like 15/16 is over 1 lac/ sqm
                Asking price for sector 14 is slightly above 1 lakh. One example is

Residential Land in Sector-14 Noida Noida - - for sale - ************

or for a fully built house

Independent House/Villa in Sector-14 Noida Noida - 6 Bedrooms - bhk - for sale - ************

Net net - deal can be anyways between 90-110k.
                SBS

Comment

Prashant - to your question - I would think that a prime land in YEA - example Jaypee Sports city in re-sale or a authority sector would do well. JP resale i think would still give the best return given that this will remain the landmark in YEA for long time to come and prices would be similar to 3C.

Authority plots always have their own advantage of pricing - but given the slight uncertainty of location moving could place some risk
                  SBS

Comment

Originally posted by sbsbpo View Post
                    Asking price for sector 14 is slightly above 1 lakh. One example is

Residential Land in Sector-14 Noida Noida - - for sale - ************

or for a fully built house

Independent House/Villa in Sector-14 Noida Noida - 6 Bedrooms - bhk - for sale - ************

Net net - deal can be anyways between 90-110k.
                    i don't think..these prices are really high if one has enough money to buy....it will be an independent house...more this is one of the best located sector of Noida....also more secure ...n decent people stay here...

PS: Future me dekhenge....idhar udhar investment karke...finally yahin leneka hai... let's see....
                    Last edited May 1 2011, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X