Dear Senior members

I am intertested in buying a plot (Have arnd 30-35 L Budget) In NOIDA / YE / NCR region but quite confused over the options which are avilable , i request if somebody help me for my undermentioned queries.

1. What i understood from several threads on plots that many of the fellow senior members are telling to wait untill 2012. What the repurcussion of elections as such on plots...i mean is that some kind of scam which will emerge which can block ur investment or what.

2. Difference between buying from the authority and the builder. Which is better and why?

3. Buying at premium is it advisable? like 3C is available in resale 18,000 - 19,000 per sq yard in YEA

Any other critical points / pros / cons which can be associated with this.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Prashant
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It will always be a good time to buy. According to me , one should not wait for 2012 for elections and prices to come down. I strongly differ.
    Secondly in Noida you will not get anything in this price. So the options remains GN and Yamuna exp.
    GN looks better than Ymauna expressway anytime. And auth plots is the best to buy. If available in the region your looking would strongly reccomend authority plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul_2010
    It will always be a good time to buy. According to me , one should not wait for 2012 for elections and prices to come down. I strongly differ.
    Secondly in Noida you will not get anything in this price. So the options remains GN and Yamuna exp.
    GN looks better than Ymauna expressway anytime. And auth plots is the best to buy. If available in the region your looking would strongly reccomend authority plots.

I agree with you Rahul. Never wait for an opportunity becoz u will never get one:D....if u have the money just go for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    I agree with you Rahul. Never wait for an opportunity becoz u will never get one:D....if u have the money just go for it.

MM sir...sec-14 Noida me kya rate me milega plot...any idea....
    wish to buy in near future...arranging the money....as of now...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    MM sir...sec-14 Noida me kya rate me milega plot...any idea....
    wish to buy in near future...arranging the money....as of now...

Chand bhai,
    Sec 14? am not very sure. WHats the price being offered to u.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Chand bhai,
    Sec 14? am not very sure. WHats the price being offered to u.

haan yaar sec-14 hi bol raha hoon.. I have spent three years in sec-14. I like this area very much. Would like to buy in this area...in near future...(I understand..it would be very costly...hence working in that direction to arrange money).

Any idea..what rates...its going there...i have seen..not many but few plots are vacant in sec-14
    CommentQuote
  • Don't know about specific sec-14, but the rates in neighbouring sectors like 15/16 is over 1 lac/ sqm :(

Originally Posted by LChand
    haan yaar sec-14 hi bol raha hoon.. I have spent three years in sec-14. I like this area very much. Would like to buy in this area...in near future...(I understand..it would be very costly...hence working in that direction to arrange money).

Any idea..what rates...its going there...i have seen..not many but few plots are vacant in sec-14
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikky55
    Don't know about specific sec-14, but the rates in neighbouring sectors like 15/16 is over 1 lac/ sqm :(

Asking price for sector 14 is slightly above 1 lakh. One example is

Residential Land in Sector-14 Noida Noida - - for sale - 99Acres.com

or for a fully built house

Independent House/Villa in Sector-14 Noida Noida - 6 Bedrooms - bhk - for sale - 99Acres.com

Net net - deal can be anyways between 90-110k.
    CommentQuote
  • Prashant - to your question - I would think that a prime land in YEA - example Jaypee Sports city in re-sale or a authority sector would do well. JP resale i think would still give the best return given that this will remain the landmark in YEA for long time to come and prices would be similar to 3C.

Authority plots always have their own advantage of pricing - but given the slight uncertainty of location moving could place some risk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    Asking price for sector 14 is slightly above 1 lakh. One example is

Residential Land in Sector-14 Noida Noida - - for sale - 99Acres.com

or for a fully built house

Independent House/Villa in Sector-14 Noida Noida - 6 Bedrooms - bhk - for sale - 99Acres.com

Net net - deal can be anyways between 90-110k.

i don't think..these prices are really high if one has enough money to buy....it will be an independent house...more this is one of the best located sector of Noida....also more secure ...n decent people stay here...

PS: Future me dekhenge....idhar udhar investment karke...finally yahin leneka hai... let's see....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks very much, also can you let me know what kind of resale price one shd pay, i mean hwat is the correct price point till which one shd negotiate with the broker / end party

Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    Prashant - to your question - I would think that a prime land in YEA - example Jaypee Sports city in re-sale or a authority sector would do well. JP resale i think would still give the best return given that this will remain the landmark in YEA for long time to come and prices would be similar to 3C.

Authority plots always have their own advantage of pricing - but given the slight uncertainty of location moving could place some risk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand

depending on the location/nego u can get for 90000-130000 psm.
    Sec 14 is very good for own use in future. It has a great locational advantage.
    CommentQuote
  • Prashant - 19k is the target price for JP resale (though officially they have increased the price to 32k.
    CommentQuote
  • and is going up by the day as F1 approaches...I own one there and the prices have been shooting up since last one month...moving from 17.5 k p sq yrd, to 20k (an offer I got last evening). And there are so many brokers calling me, that it seems like a plot in South Delhi and not on YEW...

So, if you want to buy, buy now, else wait till the next recession in property prices...

Nitin

Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    Prashant - 19k is the target price for JP resale (though officially they have increased the price to 32k.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashant004
    Dear Senior members

I am intertested in buying a plot (Have arnd 30-35 L Budget) In NOIDA / YE / NCR region but quite confused over the options which are avilable , i request if somebody help me for my undermentioned queries.

1. What i understood from several threads on plots that many of the fellow senior members are telling to wait untill 2012. What the repurcussion of elections as such on plots...i mean is that some kind of scam which will emerge which can block ur investment or what.

2. Difference between buying from the authority and the builder. Which is better and why?

3. Buying at premium is it advisable? like 3C is available in resale 18,000 - 19,000 per sq yard in YEA

Any other critical points / pros / cons which can be associated with this.

Thanks in advance

Regards
    Prashant

Can u give me the details of broker/dealer, who is quoting the rate Rs 18k-19k. Becauase 3C inventory in resale is very low and everybody wants to hold the plot till f1 race is over. 3c plot location wise & builder wise is as good as jaypee. I think sellers are not present in mrkt now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dhruv Garg
    Can u give me the details of broker/dealer, who is quoting the rate Rs 18k-19k. Becauase 3C inventory in resale is very low and everybody wants to hold the plot till f1 race is over. 3c plot location wise & builder wise is as good as jaypee. I think sellers are not present in mrkt now.

Dhruv,
    No offences against u, but the above post is very speculative and i just dotn agree with it. My reasons are below-
    1.U can easily get a price of 13K-15K in YE from good builders.
    2.Most of 3C inventory is still avl with brokers.
    3.I couldn't find the location of their plot, as there was no road till about a few weeks back. Not sure how to reach there.
    4. Jp location is much better, no comparison.
    5.There are a lot of sellers in the market, everywhere.....yes buyers are less.

Btw-What will everybody do after the F1 race is over:D
    CommentQuote