Hi,

Today i came to know that AIMS has launced its Phase 2 (Golf avenue 2) with another builder (Angel) in sector 75, i dont know how they can launch phase 2 even if their phase 1 is still not bankable.

Does any one have latest knowledge on this?
Read more
Reply
213 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • does any one have any update on this ?????
    CommentQuote
  • It will be available to you by next month onwards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by johnpop
    It will be available to you by next month onwards

    i didn't get you?
    CommentQuote
  • today I booked a flat in Golf avenue 2 3120 all inclusive.....11th FL....The location is very good just opposite sec 50, Noida......so hoping a good return.

    Anyone else who booked in the same project please put your points and rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shailendra21
    today I booked a flat in Golf avenue 2 3120 all inclusive.....11th FL....The location is very good just opposite sec 50, Noida......so hoping a good return.
    Anyone else who booked in the same project please put your points and rate.


    Did you check on the bankability aspect ?
    CommentQuote
  • Ban ban

    Originally Posted by shailendra21
    today I booked a flat in Golf avenue 2 3120 all inclusive.....11th FL....The location is very good just opposite sec 50, Noida......so hoping a good return.
    Anyone else who booked in the same project please put your points and rate.




    Shailendra21 seems to be either some broker or someone from marketing team of broker.

    It is his 1st post on iref and that too a positive reply for an unknown project and unknown builder and incidentally he just came to know about IREF after booking his unit :)
    CommentQuote
  • I fail to understand why one person who has booked a property suddenly become a broker.

    I too booked in Aims Angel Golf avenue2. I personally went to the site and builder's office. I saw the land registration document. Builder has submitted the documents to the partner banks and soon the project will be bankable.

    Yes i agree the builder is unknown but shailendra's point regarding loction is bang on target. Its Sector 75 which no other project can match.

    Please try not to be 'Critic- All' when you dont have first hand information.
    Don't tag me a Broker because i have booked my property after proper research. I took 10 days off. Travelled from Pune to Noida and after checking ALL of the project across GN expressway, NE and Sector 7X..I found this project to be best suited to my requirement of staying close to developed sectors of Noida. Builder reputation was a question mark but every builder was a first timer during its life span. This was a known risk and i am ready to take that risk. Even known builders do default.

    Regards,
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_sri
    I fail to understand why one person who has booked a property suddenly become a broker.

    I too booked in Aims Angel Golf avenue2. I personally went to the site and builder's office. I saw the land registration document. Builder has submitted the documents to the partner banks and soon the project will be bankable.

    Yes i agree the builder is unknown but shailendra's point regarding loction is bang on target. Its Sector 75 which no other project can match.

    Please try not to be 'Critic- All' when you dont have first hand information.
    Don't tag me a Broker because i have booked my property after proper research. I took 10 days off. Travelled from Pune to Noida and after checking ALL of the project across GN expressway, NE and Sector 7X..I found this project to be best suited to my requirement of staying close to developed sectors of Noida. Builder reputation was a question mark but every builder was a first timer during its life span. This was a known risk and i am ready to take that risk. Even known builders do default.

    Regards,
    Gaurav


    Congrats..Its good that you booked in Aims Angel Golf avenue2. Has the land registered to the builder ? I heard few days back that it had some issues with the registration of land. Please share the price u booked at..Thanks..
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • supriy81132 years ago
      Have you got your flat now. I have booked a flat today at 4750 rate. In tower 6.it is ready to. Move type. I will pay themall money and they will give me flat. But i m little worried as builder is new.
  • Hi,

    I personally visited the Angel office and checked the approved maps and land registration papers. Incidently paper work was completed the day i made the booking. Golf Avenue 2 doesn't have any land registration issues. Golf Avenue was having some troubles but i guess that too has been sorted out. Work has started and land excavation was in full swing wheni checked out the site.

    I got a rate of 3120 (All inclusive. IFMS, Lease Rent, Covered Car parking.). The inagural offer includes full modular kitchen, woodwork in all the bedrooms, one 32" LCD T.V., 2 no's of 1.5 tonn split a.c.'s.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

    Hey Gurav_sri,

    Can you pls share your contact details. I am also interested in the deal and need to get some more info about the project.

    Thanks in Advance

    - Rajinder
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

    I am new to this forum and also planning to buy property in golf avenue2 but got some critics about builder and loan:

    1) These are 12 in number which holds partnership but due to some dispute now AIMS with Angel is offering this property.But nw my doubt is this dispute can arise any time down the line and can affect property construction and possession. Can any body clarifies that AIMS holds solely this land or not.Or still it is under dispute.
    2)No bank is funding this land.Any body who has booked this flat could pls tell me whether their loan is sanctioned or not or have any buyer got any amount dispersed from bank.

    There is no doubt about location but land dispute with noida authority and with in partners is BIG question in my mind.

    Thanks in advance.
    Sunny
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ursunny
    Hello All,
    I am new to this forum and also planning to buy property in golf avenue2 but got some critics about builder and loan:
    1) These are 12 in number which holds partnership but due to some dispute now AIMS with Angel is offering this property.But nw my doubt is this dispute can arise any time down the line and can affect property construction and possession. Can any body clarifies that AIMS holds solely this land or not.Or still it is under dispute.
    2)No bank is funding this land.Any body who has booked this flat could pls tell me whether their loan is sanctioned or not or have any buyer got any amount dispersed from bank.

    There is no doubt about location but land dispute with noida authority and with in partners is BIG question in my mind.

    Thanks in advance.
    Sunny


    AIMS office is in A34,sector 2 noida. I visited them and clarified the things. Sanction plan for avenue 2 is not approved yet and no bank is currently giving loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks nitin, thanks for prompt reply.

    Property guru is following up with me for this property.Just now I put all these doubts before them and even their regional manager was not in a position to answer any question.

    Surprisingly he even don't know about official web site of AIMS.

    Also I asked about article in HT on Jul 16 so he could not satisfactorily answer.

    For every body who is looking for property in noida in 7X sector pls refer :
    Now, farmers plan to target projects in city - Hindustan Times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ursunny
    Thanks nitin, thanks for prompt reply.
    Property guru is following up with me for this property.Just now I put all these doubts before them and even their regional manager was not in a position to answer any question.
    Surprisingly he even don't know about official web site of AIMS.

    Also I asked about article in HT on Jul 16 so he could not satisfactorily answer.

    For every body who is looking for property in noida in 7X sector pls refer :
    Now, farmers plan to target projects in city - Hindustan Times


    yes, i have also asked them the same query..propertyguru told me that the sanction plan is approved, But they didnt showed me the same. So I went to sector 2 and checked there.
    CommentQuote
  • until unless their total land is not registered then they ca'nt start construction work and NA won't give sanction plan approval. I think this will take another min 2 months.
    CommentQuote