Blood Bath - I told You!

Guys, who once said "WAIT N WATCH", I've got news for you.

REAL BAD NEWS IS YET TO COME

Next 12 month are going to be really rough.
Read more
Reply
220 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Like a pigeon closes eyes when see a cat and assume that no cat is there.. :)

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have already replied to this . See my earlier post . If u think, sharing of news articles is spreading rumors, u should stop looking at the news & the forum, for a few days/weeks/months .

    Let the news be shared, analyze it & if it is found wrong, thrash it . But ignoring the news is no way out .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohin9
    Like a pigeon closes eyes when see a cat and assume that no cat is there.. :)


    What you said is true, however the other extreme is also equally true.... you say an untrue statements 100 times and many people will start believing that. this is called propaganda or marketing, whichever way you like.
    CommentQuote
  • False propaganda needs to be countered with facts ( If required 100's of times - i have been doing it GGN part of the forum, against a group of people with motivated interests & i have faced stiff resistance, abusive language, abuses hurled on my family ). Shutting yr. eyes to wrong information being spread or refusing to see it/ignoring it, is no solution .

    Originally Posted by ondabhai
    What you said is true, however the other extreme is also equally true.... you say an untrue statements 100 times and many people will start believing that. this is called propaganda or marketing, whichever way you like.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir ,I think this thread is related some where to now a days condition.
    CommentQuote
  • Let's hope n pray - BMW comes back in power.
    Else abhee tu sirf trailer hai .....picture tab start hogey.

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Amen

    Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Let's hope n pray - BMW comes back in power.
    Else abhee tu sirf trailer hai .....picture tab start hogey.

    Regards
    Sbajaj


    :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mogammo
    I think, THE END of this story will be done by Mulaum Singh after 1.5 years once he will become chief minister of UP. Because the same THE END was done by Mayawati for his Dabri Land sold to Reliance 3 years before. Mulaum Singh to kundus khaye baytha hai , vo to chahata he ki bas CBI enquiry baithal kar mayawati ko aandar karo NE / YEW land scandal mai.


    It costs nothing to make wild guesses and make irrational predictions. When TV channels can claim that earth will be destroyed in 2012. You have every right to say that Mulayam Singh will come back in power and stall all projects of NE/YEW and order CBI inquity and get BMW arrested.

    I will be really surprised if Mulayam Singh comes back to power and Earth gets destroyed in 2012.

    I have been observing politics for a long time but am not able to recall even a single incident when a new CM got convicted a former CM for any scam.

    Laloo was involved in lots of scams but nothing happened to him. In Tamilnadu, almost every five years govt. changes. Nothing happened to Karunanidhi when he came back in power after Jayalalita nor anything will happen to Karunanidhi. What all politicians do is that they reverse order of previous governments.

    Can you tell me a single CM or even a politician who was involved in any scam and got convicted earlier?
    CommentQuote
  • Another issue in this whole story is timing. Maybe the opposition have fired their shots a little too early (1 yrs to go) giving BMW time and chance to do some damage control (new Land Acquisition bill for e.g.).

    Predicting the outcome - esp in the multi party situation is not as simple as it seems. And dont forget BMW has amassed tonnes of ammunition for the elections (read: cash) and that usually is also one of the factors. Good potboiler in the making.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    Another issue in this whole story is timing. Maybe the opposition have fired their shots a little too early (1 yrs to go) giving BMW time and chance to do some damage control (new Land Acquisition bill for e.g.).

    Predicting the outcome - esp in the multi party situation is not as simple as it seems. And dont forget BMW has amassed tonnes of ammunition for the elections (read: cash) and that usually is also one of the factors. Good potboiler in the making.:D


    Opposition fired their shots at right time ,at this time they are at planning stage and just wait within one /two month (when all high court decision came out) than they fired(like congress try to make coalition with Sh Ajit Singh & other because all party knows that it's not easy to out Mayawati gi in next U.P. Election)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg6868
    Opposition fired their shots at right time ,at this time they are at planning stage and just wait within one /two month (when all high court decision came out) than they fired(like congress try to make coalition with Sh Ajit Singh & other because all party knows that it's not easy to out Mayawati gi in next U.P. Election)


    Yes it's not easy to out BMW

    i have watched a survey in TV
    according to it BMW is 3rd most popular CM

    1 nitesh kumar
    2 narender modi
    3 BMW
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Young Guns of Modern India - " Welcome to Uttar Pradesh "

    :-))

    Regards
    Sbajaj

    are bajaj uncle, kahan the? Ek good news hai aapke liye, aapke zohaib bhai aam-aadmi ke naam se forum pe re-entry maar chuke hai!
    CommentQuote
  • Pravin sir,

    I read your post yesterday ( soap example and your father experience in the Govt Job) - I must say - one of the brilliant post of IREF....GEM.

    Keep it up.

    PS - no entry main entry :-)) - As long as people maintain good behaviour & language - anyone is more than welcome.

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Pravin sir,

    I read your post yesterday ( soap example and your father experience in the Govt Job) - I must say - one of the brilliant post of IREF....GEM.

    Keep it up.

    PS - no entry main entry :-)) - As long as people maintain good behaviour & language - anyone is more than welcome.

    Regards
    Sbajaj

    I thought you were in hibernation. But seems that you were in read only mode :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    I thought you were in hibernation. But seems that you were in read only mode :)


    I am occupied with my businesses like anything - whenever i get time i just go through few threads of general interest ( rather than projects specific ) and whenever i am in mood - i write a bit.

    :-))
    CommentQuote
  • I guess..the colour green is turning everyone red...everyone would have preferred the colour of cement in connection to NE...and definately not GREEN!!! How ironical!!!!!

    But yes..the same post has been made on all the threads.
    CommentQuote