Regal emporio mall in noidq ext....

Last updated: July 28 2013
7 | Posts
2918 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regal emporio mall in noidq ext....

I booked a retail shop in this mall which was launched just a month ago....at 7100 psqft already the rate has appreciated by 1000 psqft as per broker which is investor clinic...only paid booking amt ie 10 pc....should i cancel it or keep it...pls suggest...what is d prospect of commercial in noida ext....at dis price...its location is just in front of amrapqli golf homes besides 130 mtr road.......

Re : Regal emporio mall in noidq ext....

Regal Emporio mall, noida extn

Can you please tell me, you have booked your shop on which floor ???
    What is the dimension of the shop ?
    Did Investor clinic, charged PLC on 7100 psf ??

Please respond back.

Comment

Better to keep away from investing in commercials in the region. While the residential patches are themselves doubtful, no point in expecting much from commercials.

Comment

I bought it on 3rd floor...........with 5% PLC charges as it is corner facing

Comment

Originally posted by lamps03 View Post
          I booked a retail shop in this mall which was launched just a month ago....at 7100 psqft already the rate has appreciated by 1000 psqft as per broker which is investor clinic...only paid booking amt ie 10 pc....should i cancel it or keep it...pls suggest...what is d prospect of commercial in noida ext....at dis price...its location is just in front of amrapqli golf homes besides 130 mtr road.......

Hello,

I am also planning to book the office-space in the same project and have never visited the site. As you must be having lot of information on this project by now, could you please share any relevant info the said project.

Comment

Duplicate Thread: This thread is being closed. Original Thread:https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=17315&page=5
            Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X