No body is discussing Sector 135 Ridge Residency Project.

In fact this is safest in terms of Investment and Noida Authority has also made flats on the same land and located at the best location in Noida.

Thanks

Rajiv Setia
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • they are also having a luxury project named gracio residency, fully loaded AC apartments, just 38 in total ( yes 38!!! not 380) , with individual swimming pool in each tower.

Any taker for this one???
    CommentQuote
  • Which banks are disbursing loan for this builder?

I am asking for loan disbursement, not loan approval... hope you know the difference.

The reason I asked this question is here ..
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/15815-today-canary-green-today-homes-sector-73-gurgaon?t=18028

Not sure how true or false it is
    CommentQuote
  • I am aware of LIC, IDBI, ICICI, Deutche, DHFL. Not sure about Bank of Baroda.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Could you please advise if thsi woudl be a good investment option ?

Also, what rate would thsi be availabel in resale ?

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • It is a very good investment and even for end use.

Main attraction is that Sector 135 has Unitech SEZ and Ridge Residency is the only good residential society here. There are numerous IT and BPO companies in sec 135 and only 3 residential areas.

1. Noida Authority - LIG
    2. Noida Authority - HIG
    3. Todays Ridge Residency

LIG - No one will like to live there. Least preferred.
    HIG is duplex, therefore occupancy rate will be less.
    Ridge Residency - The only private township, with lots of greens, security and all amenities of a society. I don't think any reason for this society to remain subdued.

Work:
    TCS, Metlife, Accenture, Steria have already opened office there. IBM Daksh, Genpact have leased offices. The SEZ is still 30% built up... imagine how much more companies will move there once it is fully built. The SEZ is owned by Unitech and they will rent them to more reputed companies as the start is good with such big companies.

Apart from above companies, Advant building is around 1 kms, sector 147, 143 all are at 2 kms distance. BIG names in IT/BPO/Finance are moving in these sectors. HCL, Fiserv, Dell are at 7-8 kms. And people might know that on an expressway such distances can be covered in mere 5 minutes.

Infrastructure:
    1. 8 lane expressway at 400 meters, in front
    2. 6 lane highway being built to Kalindi Kunj towards Yamuna... at around 50 meters
    3. Pollution free zone. As there are no factories, occupancy is very less. Lots of green areas... greenbelt and it is the last authorized society before Yamuna. Though there are some farm houses inbetween.
    4. No villages nearby.
    5. On 45 meter road... that directly leads to the SEZ. Currently operating companies are at 300 meters but the future towers will be just the opposite the 45 meter road.

Schools:
    2-3 schools within 3kms

All in all very good society to live or invest. Its almost in the middle of the expressways, therefore whole is approachable within 7-8 kms.

P.S. I myself hold 2 flats in Todays Ridge Residency
    CommentQuote
  • Given the current scenario, sector 135 is the most developed sector if you go beyond sector 93. Well, the third and last launch for the project is awaited. So, you may wait for the same instead of buying on resale unless you have some special liking for a particular location/floor. The current BSP is 3250 while the actual transactions could be happening at lower rates (you can get good deals on corporate plan albeit at relatively inferior locations which is more of a personal choice). Not sure of resale rates though.
    CommentQuote
  • HI Guys,

Thanks a lot for your response on this.

Thers is one doubt in my mind, I seeked advise from many property consultants and no on ewas in favour of Today's ridge residency. All of then say there isn't any appreciation till date and even the builder is not reliable so they won't recommend. Is there any particular reason why so many property consultants are against this project.

Also, how is Sikka Karnam Greens compared to thsi project ?

Rgds,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    HI Guys,

Thanks a lot for your response on this.

Thers is one doubt in my mind, I seeked advise from many property consultants and no on ewas in favour of Today's ridge residency. All of then say there isn't any appreciation till date and even the builder is not reliable so they won't recommend. Is there any particular reason why so many property consultants are against this project.

Also, how is Sikka Karnam Greens compared to thsi project ?

Rgds,

Agents sells the project that offer them the maximum fees. I am not saying this project or the builder is good or bad.... but, never decide based on what agents says.

If you visited any NE projects you would know what I mean.
    CommentQuote
  • 100 % agree to it . The Broker/s ( watch out for Brokers in the forum ) would try selling, what earns/suits them the best .

Please apply yr. brains before buying, see what suits u the best, sit down & look at yr. requirement . Move around in that area, consult guys around/if inhabitable, speak to people living there ( primary & the most important factor ).

Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Agents sells the project that offer them the maximum fees. I am not saying this project or the builder is good or bad.... but, never decide based on what agents says.

If you visited any NE projects you would know what I mean.
    CommentQuote
  • I have learnt that most of the people don't know about the company Steria. And almost all of them knew about Xansa. Do you guys remember Xansa India??

FYI... Steria bought Xansa in 2007 and merged it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I am planning to buy one apt in Ridge Residency (Today Group) in sec 135. I guess some of you have already booked the apt in this complex. Can you please share your experience reg the progress of construction, reputation of builder..etc. Whether it is good buy or not ?
    CommentQuote
  • Builder reputation is subjective. They have delivered some good constructions like TODAY CROWNE PLAZA GURGAON and DELHI. At the same time, there were some issues with their Luxotica/Blossoms II project. Blossoms I, Elegance and TODAY Villas are considered good societies in gurgaon.
    For the rest, you must visit the site and then decide.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Nishant for your quick response! Would appreciate comments from other members too....
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested to know the progress of their two projects in Noida side.

They are doing their first two projects in Noida region and I understand that Kings Park was delayed.

Can anyone please update on construction status and quality of both the projects? i.e. Kings Park in Greater Noida and Ridge Residency at Expressway?

Please update
    CommentQuote
  • Some + : Near to small operational sez and Authority low rise flats.

Some -: 13 acre project, slow progress, will be delayed definitely by 1 - 1.6 years, location OK, few of the towers yet to be launched...

Bigger floors not sold much ..trying hard to sell..giving gold coins etc...
    CommentQuote