Last updated: September 4 2013
12 | Posts
6924 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory Crossroads

Hi Friends,

I was just browsing through the projects around expressway and bumped onto 'Victory Crossroads'. Before I post my query, I admit i have already searched the forum and all i could find was this
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...oup-17948.html

Now coming back to my queries:
    1.) How is the location? Any issues that you can think of?
    2.) Builder reputation? Quality of project etc.
    3.) Getting 3100 psf rate. IFMS, PLC etc.
    4.) The offer looks tempting as they are providing wardrobes, modular kitchen and split A.C.'s in all the bedrooms. I dont know how good or reliable will be those.

I am not based in Noida so cant pay a visit to the location and have a look at the sample flat (if ready). Just wanted to know IF any forum member has thought of or have booked a flat in this project. Please can you spare time and help me out?

Best Regards,
    Gaurav Srivastava

Re : Victory Crossroads

Relevant thread already exists.
    Please refer the below link:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-noida?t=17841

Comment

Thanks

Thanks mate.

Looks like i need to brush up my 'Thread Searching' skills.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav_sri View Post
        Hi Friends,

I was just browsing through the projects around expressway and bumped onto 'Victory Crossroads'. Before I post my query, I admit i have already searched the forum and all i could find was this

4.) The offer looks tempting as they are providing wardrobes, modular kitchen and split A.C.'s in all the bedrooms. I dont know how good or reliable will be those.

I am not based in Noida so cant pay a visit to the location and have a look at the sample flat (if ready). Just wanted to know IF any forum member has thought of or have booked a flat in this project. Please can you spare time and help me out?

Best Regards,
        Gaurav Srivastava
        Hi Gaurav,

Were you able to collect some information about this builder. Please share if you got something.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav_sri View Post
          Hi Friends,

Best Regards,
          Gaurav Srivastava
          Gaurav I have booked an apartment at Victory Crossroad though even I am not in India so dont know anything abt location buider etc .

Though in a separate thread the IRF members have appreciated the place and the drawings etc but it seems the buider is new and not from residential sector , thus members have doubts .

I in perso when had couple of discussions with buider on , he sounded to be quite commited and thats what I came to knwo from some people I kow in person.

Do let me know incase you have booked or you plan to book at Victory. Atleast we canremain in touch

Comment

Can you please share the price details including floor and the size of the booked flat...i am also considering this project, thanks.

Also you said that you know the people in person, are those guys promoters of this project. I am also outside india and looking for details on this project.

Originally posted by Indomura View Post
            Gaurav I have booked an apartment at Victory Crossroad though even I am not in India so dont know anything abt location buider etc .

Though in a separate thread the IRF members have appreciated the place and the drawings etc but it seems the buider is new and not from residential sector , thus members have doubts .

I in perso when had couple of discussions with buider on , he sounded to be quite commited and thats what I came to knwo from some people I kow in person.

Do let me know incase you have booked or you plan to book at Victory. Atleast we canremain in touch

Comment

Originally posted by chirag999 View Post
              Can you please share the price details including floor and the size of the booked flat...i am also considering this project, thanks.

Also you said that you know the people in person, are those guys promoters of this project. I am also outside india and looking for details on this project.
              Hi

I have booked a flat at 8th Floor at 3100 per sq ft roughly after getting initial discounts etc .

As of now I have just paid initial money and still to ay the rest so just give me sometime I will check the price details and send you

I dont know the people directly but I meant that I was told and guided by friends and after that I had a telephonic discussion with them.

Though I found this project good and telephonic discussion with builder was also qute OK so booked this apartment . BUt my knowledge is too limited to recommend this to anyone .

But location / drawings and incase it is delivered as per commitement its value for money I think .

Comment

Price details and contact details

Hi - Can you please provide us broker details - from where you took this flat ?

Can you drop an email to sachinacegmail.com

Thanks-
                Sachin

Comment

Plz do check how the land was acquired before deciding any project on the Expressway also... Some people have filed an RTI for various sectors, atleast wait for the response of the same as well... There is a thread for RTI...

Comment

Originally posted by sachinace View Post
                    Hi - Can you please provide us broker details - from where you took this flat ?

Can you drop an email to sachinacegmail.com

Thanks-
                    Sachin

Hi Sachin

I acn send you the details of the broker through whom I booked.
                    I will send you the mail though frankly speaking I am not in India and
                    have just booked on the basis of the information provided by friends and well wishers .

So you may better look into the details yourself and consult other seniors before you take a decission .

Your id is sachinacegmail.com ? is it

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X