Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
    Is prateek stylome project will be live able in dec. 2014.
    what do you think?
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Floor no. 14 has been casted and even 15th Floor is under progress for Tower H and still the demand has not come from the builder. Worried what is the problem.

i m sure that Prateek Stylome would be completely livable by December 2014 as by then Unitech, SDS and Amrapali would be fully inhabilted by then.

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
        Floor no. 14 has been casted and even 15th Floor is under progress for Tower H and still the demand has not come from the builder. Worried what is the problem.

i m sure that Prateek Stylome would be completely livable by December 2014 as by then Unitech, SDS and Amrapali would be fully inhabilted by then.
        spdershi bhai, my demand of same tower came one month back and 15th was the last day to pay. check karo bhai.

Comment

Hello Guys,

I am looking to buy a 3 BHK 2475 sq ft floor in Prateek Stylome.

My Query is:

1. What is the opinion of the senior members that how much discount present buyer can get on available inventory on BSP from builder.

2. What is the best tower in 3 BHK 2475 sq ft size.

Comment

new snaps

Tower H, Brick work is also going to complete.
            Attached Files

Comment

Whats the status in E tower???

Comment

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
                Tower H, Brick work is also going to complete.
                this is really fast speed.

Comment

Hello Guys,

My Query is:

1. What is the opinion of the senior members that how much discount present buyer can get on available inventory on BSP from builder.

2. What is the best tower in 3 BHK 2475 sq ft size. Is it B3, C1, D2, D3

Comment

Originally posted by Rajpal4mDelh View Post
                    Hello Guys,

My Query is:

I think not too much inventory left, 4-5% I think you will get discount.

2. What is the best tower in 3 BHK 2475 sq ft size. Is it B3, C1, D2, D3
                    My personal choice is H1,D2,E2. H1 is the best one i think though all balconies will have uninterrupted views. Rest a lot depends upon what choices you are getting through available inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
                      My personal choice is H1,D2,E2. H1 is the best one i think though all balconies will have uninterrupted views. Rest a lot depends upon what choices you are getting through available inventory.
                      Thanks for your reply.

Out of your choice, In my opinion D2 is better as all three open side will have a better sunlight all through the day.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X