Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
    kya hua bhai, koi problem hai kya. Hai tho batao, may be i can able to solve that.
    hi kumar gaurav, any update regarding additional floor. i remembr in the past when i raised this issue you confirmed from management that there is just 18 floors . but why then they are raising new pillars. pls guide.

Comment

Disscusing pro and cons about this project, so who knows pros about stylome better than you, plz mention something else than location,location and location.

Comment

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
        Disscusing pro and cons about this project, so who knows pros about stylome better than you, plz mention something else than location,location and location.
        what u need in a good society, tell in your words.
        If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by teen_patti View Post
          hi kumar gaurav, any update regarding additional floor. i remembr in the past when i raised this issue you confirmed from management that there is just 18 floors . but why then they are raising new pillars. pls guide.
          teen_patti in which tower u seen that. just for interested which tower you have flat.

Comment

teen_patti in which tower u seen that. just for interested which tower you have flat.
            can you respond to my question pls. there are some towers that are growing beyond 18th floor.

seems you have weak memory, brush up a few pages on this thread and adv. i always say prateek is a third grade builder. not good for luxury projects like stylome and edifice. both are rip off. stylome a little less hence sold more and eddifice is cheating. anyways that my stand.

tell me about final floor number in stylome.

Comment

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
              I feel Stylome is much better than some of the high density projects along expressway i.e. Amrapali, 3C, Jaypee. Some of the builders are slow, some cheating with additional towers, some bad location. We will definitely feel cheated if Stylome decides to add 3-4 additional floors on each tower but the experience has been good so far on all other promises.

Comment

Do members feel that the layout is verycongested

Comment

Originally posted by lexusnexus View Post
                  Do members feel that the layout is verycongested
                  Yes, it is but still better than many other projects. The only project with good open space in recent times is Omaxe Grandwood, sector 93 A/B or Lotus 300 or edifice. All others are mostly dense in my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by teen_patti View Post
                    can you respond to my question pls. there are some towers that are growing beyond 18th floor.

seems you have weak memory, brush up a few pages on this thread and adv. i always say prateek is a third grade builder. not good for luxury projects like stylome and edifice. both are rip off. stylome a little less hence sold more and eddifice is cheating. anyways that my stand.

tell me about final floor number in stylome.
                    teen_patti, i just called prateek guys and they are telling it is only 18 floors. now about the pillars or something that is for water tanks etc no more floor they confirmed. They are saying they received about the same call from other persons also and said that the rumor is spread by some brokers who are associated with some cheap builders.

And by the way about my memory i don't remember my discussion within useless brokers, who has time only for making baseless comments for other project. Go sell the project that you are endorsing.

Comment

teen_patti, i just called prateek guys and they are telling it is only 18 floors. now about the pillars or something that is for water tanks etc no more floor they confirmed. They are saying they received about the same call from other persons also and said that the rumor is spread by some brokers who are associated with some cheap builders.

And by the way about my memory i don't remember my discussion within useless brokers, who has time only for making baseless comments for other project. Go sell the project that you are endorsing.

Super clarification...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X