Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

This leaves no doubt that there are additional floors coming.

Claim compensation for reduced common area per flat.

Also, someone should talk to this dealer to confirm, he should not lie as he has to sell.
    Last edited February 11 2018, 11:11 AM. Reason: Broker Details in Quoted text

Comment

Originally posted by ssncr123 View Post
      This leaves no doubt that there are additional floors coming.

Claim compensation for reduced common area per flat.

Also, someone should talk to this dealer to confirm, he should not lie as he has to sell.
      All of this is still appearing rumour to me but we will wait & watch.

Comment

Originally posted by teen_patti View Post
        http://www./Residential-Apartment-Fl...-spid-Q9654595

prateek never confirmed in writing in any of its marketing material regarding number of floors. even the payment plan is now changed to flex with 50% until 2014. this sign of a third grade builder when then start playing tactics after taking 90% payment from investors. Edifice will be a bigger problem, i dont see delivery until 2019 , with 33 floors per tower thats why doing pile foundation so that can increase floor at later date as and when authority further increase FAR .
        I am happy that Prateek is coming with innovative ways for selling more of its flats in a lull market. I do not have any issues in paying 90% before as long as builder is making fast progress.

Comment

100% the builder is increasing the floor numbers....by seeing the change in the flexi plan it is nothing but obvious......now its not at all a good project

Comment

would be interesting to see what is kumargaurav's take on this..
            Last edited February 11 2018, 11:13 AM. Reason: Broker Details in Quoted text

Comment

Originally posted by Passion View Post
              would be interesting to see what is kumargaurav's take on this..
              This is a fake advertisement all ready shared this link with prateek top official, they told me that this is fake advertisement. they also told even some people came yesterday on prateek site for inquiry of penthouse. Must be some dedicated fan following of prateek

Bhai logo faltu mai time khooti mat karo, there is only G+18, NO MORE FLOORS.
              If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Sir you seem to be the most dedicated fan. Tough to believe prateek can have a more dedicated fan who would themselve made up a story of a penthouse.

And you seem to have bought into all prateek projects

Comment

Originally posted by lexusnexus View Post
                  Sir you seem to be the most dedicated fan. Tough to believe prateek can have a more dedicated fan who would themselve made up a story of a penthouse.

And you seem to have bought into all prateek projects
                  i am not fan of anybody but i am with the true things.Contact details of broker is there, all are requested to do call on the given brokers number and find out about penthouse.

I called him thrice , even prateek people also called a lot of times. He is not responding.
                  If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Kumargaurav seems to misleading the users in this forum as per my BBA sep 2014 is the possession date with + 3months grace period till DEC 2014. While kuamrgaurav told 6 months grace after Dec 2014. I don't think he bought any flat in stylome or any of other prateek project. He is an insider from prateek group who's job is to present clear image about the prateek projects. I don't trust any word what kumargaurav is saying.
                    Prateek top management people are so rude if u ask them about the floor issues they won't respond to u. And other low staff persons don't even aware about the construction status, how they know about increase in floor type problem.

Comment

Truth will be clear in 2-3 months time whether floors are increasing or not. After that we will all know what kind of guy kumargaurav is .

Till end users can confirm this (whether floors are increasing or not), they should not buy this one (if they are concerned about density). Noida RE is not going anywhere (nobody is buying these days).
                      Last edited June 28 2013, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X