Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by realguru View Post
    Truth will be clear in 2-3 months time whether floors are increasing or not. After that we will all know what kind of guy kumargaurav is .

Till end users can confirm this (whether floors are increasing or not), they should not buy this one (if they are concerned about density). Noida RE is not going anywhere (nobody is buying these days).
    19th floor roof casting in progress. what do you say now.

Comment

Originally posted by teen_patti View Post
      19th floor roof casting in progress. what do you say now.
      G+18 or G+19?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
        Kumargaurav seems to misleading the users in this forum as per my BBA sep 2014 is the possession date with + 3months grace period till DEC 2014. While kuamrgaurav told 6 months grace after Dec 2014. I don't think he bought any flat in stylome or any of other prateek project. He is an insider from prateek group who's job is to present clear image about the prateek projects. I don't trust any word what kumargaurav is saying.
        Prateek top management people are so rude if u ask them about the floor issues they won't respond to u. And other low staff persons don't even aware about the construction status, how they know about increase in floor type problem.
        At least in JP all buyers are promised different dates - whatever they list once is reprinted for a long long time. Is it different for Prateek? Viz based on purchase date they modify possession date? Good then.

KG bhai seems like a nice helpful individual, who is providing most insighrs on Prateek projects - Ill say go easy with the allegations. Atleast ask him that you are getting a different perspective on site to what he is providing. Maybe he can answer ur query.

Just because there is a different POV - is it right to label a person an insider or agent or broker or whatever?

Comment

Kumargaurav seems to misleading the users in this forum as per my BBA sep 2014 is the possession date with + 3months grace period till DEC 2014. While kuamrgaurav told 6 months grace after Dec 2014. I don't think he bought any flat in stylome or any of other prateek project. He is an insider from prateek group who's job is to present clear image about the prateek projects. I don't trust any word what kumargaurav is saying.
          Prateek top management people are so rude if u ask them about the floor issues they won't respond to u. And other low staff persons don't even aware about the construction status, how they know about increase in floor type problem.
          My god hahahaha

Bhai prateek walo if you are reading this give me a designation in your company

Atleast i am in this forum with my real name not fake identities. There is no tax on speaking, constitution gives us the right to speak what you want? I donot need certificate from some morons of this forum who am i?
          Last edited June 29 2013, 12:09 PM.
          If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            At least in JP all buyers are promised different dates - whatever they list once is reprinted for a long long time. Is it different for Prateek? Viz based on purchase date they modify possession date? Good then.

KG bhai seems like a nice helpful individual, who is providing most insighrs on Prateek projects - Ill say go easy with the allegations. Atleast ask him that you are getting a different perspective on site to what he is providing. Maybe he can answer ur query.

Just because there is a different POV - is it right to label a person an insider or agent or broker or whatever?

DineshBhai Problem is that with the persons in this forum that they ease out there frustration of life by writing against somebody. Actually indirectly we are helping these persons. Good for them, i donot need certificate from anybody who am i, My single motto with realestate is making money, that i am doing brilliantly. Prateek projects are helping in making my money grow thats it.

Comment

Growing money by misleading.

Comment

Growing money by misleading.
                Whats your problem, seems to have some personal problem with me , if you want to short out most welcome. Lets have a cup of coffee. give me a place.

Comment

Dear all, I am not a regular on this forum - just among one of those who have invested in Stylome from an end user perspective. I did a fair amount of research before investing in the project (including reading all 100+ pages on this thread) and would like to share my perspectives on the current topic of discussion:-

- On the point of additional floors - i guess anyone who has raised the topic has already done his bit on informing the prospective buyer of the possible situation and thus do his due diligence and clear discussions with the builder before investing (don't think i as a buyer will trust the link shared or any random broker on phone) - for those who are already invested, they will anyway get to know the truth in another 2-3 months (personally i am not much concerned around this)

- On the other point, i am no one to comment on anyone whether someone is a genuine investor or not but personally i found inputs from KG very helpful while browsing through the thread during my research. Also accusing using logic like the date of possession not being same seemed naive to me - i would expect a genuine investor to know that Prateek has revised the date of possession on >1 occasions and it has already been moved to Apr'15 + 3 months which was posted on the thread (also my BBA states that)

Would request the fellow investors to investigate and please post only upon any confirmation from builder on this topic.

Thanks

Comment

I just called up Prateek Stylome office and the lady who was on the phone confirmed vehemently that there is no additional tower or floor being added in Prateek Stylome. I also requested her that a formal mail should be sent by Prateek team to all the buyers with a clarification as the same may impact not only the fresh sales but resale of the flats as well.
                    The lady on the call seemed to agree to this advice. I think we should trust what is being said by the office of the builder as if there was anything fishy they would not be so categorical in denying the addition.

Trust we should let the matter rest here.

Comment

Nice move taken by spdershi, hope all goes well as it seems. KG don't take it on personal but your views are suspicious to me.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X