Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

    Hope so.

    Comment


    • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

      I think we hav got a little used to those low 10 - 12 floor high rises such an PP / ATS / Supertech / Omaxe at Sec 93 ... Compared with those when you look at Stylome - it certainly is crowded - but then when you look at LB / LP.... boy-o-boy Stylome looks spacious living....!!!
      I think if you are looking for open space infront of your flat - then JP golf course is now the only option left !!!

      Comment


      • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

        Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
        I think we hav got a little used to those low 10 - 12 floor high rises such an PP / ATS / Supertech / Omaxe at Sec 93 ... Compared with those when you look at Stylome - it certainly is crowded - but then when you look at LB / LP.... boy-o-boy Stylome looks spacious living....!!!
        I think if you are looking for open space infront of your flat - then JP golf course is now the only option left !!!
        or buy a villa in 44 or jaypee or unitech.
        If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

        Comment


        • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

          Kumar gaurav ji - why would u be worried bout this - Both ur fingers are dripping in pure " Desi Ghee "... If stylome looks crowded then Edifice it is for living and Stylome is an investment
          But, I think Edifice will not face this issue of the entire project looking cramped ... mainly cause the front towers are missing and it will give a very open - nice feel to the whole project !!!

          Comment


          • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

            I like the JP views only issue is when that JP township is liveable. May takes some decade moreover I am not golf fan.

            Comment


            • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

              Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
              Kumar gaurav ji - why would u be worried bout this - Both ur fingers are dripping in pure " Desi Ghee "... If stylome looks crowded then Edifice it is for living and Stylome is an investment
              But, I think Edifice will not face this issue of the entire project looking cramped ... mainly cause the front towers are missing and it will give a very open - nice feel to the whole project !!!
              Anirudh Bhai i have flat in indirapuram where i am living right now, sir abhi kaha edifice kaha ban raha. it will be ready by atleast 2016 end or 2017.

              Actually i am very much confused, lets see what product they will deliver at that time will take decision.
              If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

              Comment


              • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

                whats the ongoing rate for stylome ... can somone throw some light

                Comment


                • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

                  Builder 6300-200(discount)=6100 basic, resale 6200-6600 AI.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

                    on the look out at 5500 for 3000 sq ft...

                    Comment


                    • Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

                      Originally posted by gudguy View Post
                      I like the JP views only issue is when that JP township is liveable. May takes some decade moreover I am not golf fan.
                      90% of the ppl who must have booked in JP aren't golfers or don't even know how to hold the golf clubs... but the view is worth investing for !!!

                      No one likes to wake up to the sight of another towering structure upfront with hanging " chaddies " as your view

                      Although I agree the entire township will take atleast another decade And more to complete still... but if you see it shaping up for possession now - The 9 hole course is pretty much set for a 1 - 2 yr max living-in status + the Poor JP owners ( non golf course residents in 132 sec. ) can also see 1 - 2 yr max for them.

                      The only construction that will keep happening is the 18 hole course for which they have just started with Kristal and Kasablanca and will launch many more at the 2 long strips...
                      In my POV only tat area wont be livable for a decade atleast - The rest will should get sorted by 2015...

                      I think anyone ( including me ) who missed the JP bus - or is looking keenly at it for investment or living - should go in for it Now or max by next year ... otherwise once it reaches possession and life begins - I think the prices will shoot up considerable for the good Golf course facing units !!!

                      No doubt bout it that prices of these units will be competing with the best in NCR ... so it is worth lookin at JP - GC projects with a keen interest now !!!

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X