Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

True.................

Originally posted by Ani113 View Post
    It is indeed sad - not to be even informed from the company... But atleast they are starting things on a Brisk pace so far... So lets be Happy bout that !!!
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Joke of the century !!! ATS is close to 7.5 k and Parsvnath is 6.5k ??
      There is at least a difference of 2000 between Parsavnath and ATS and you reduced it to close to 1000 . If you are able to sell the Parsvnath flat at 6000 leavae alone at 6500 k , I will donate all my wealth to you .

At least post some meaningful. Just because you are Parsavnath resident , you are escalating its rates.

ATS is close to 7.5k already and Parsvnath is also at 6.5k - i stay this side - and ive not managed to find a flat for a lesser price this side nowadays ... ( Check this link
      Too much for too less
      )
      But , had this Parsvnath building being anywhere else - it wouldnt even fetch 5k right now as per the quality in their buildings...

So Stylome & even Amrapali & NRI Resd. will definitely benefit a LOT from Unitech and the way they are projecting their plans ... But that is IF Untiech can pull this one off as expected !!!

Anyhow - Sector 45 has a lot of Potential - much more than 93 / 100 / 110 / 137 / 143 etc etc. - provided you dont have any more highrises cluthered into this sector now ... !!!

Comment

Originally posted by topjobsncr View Post
        Joke of the century !!! ATS is close to 7.5 k and Parsvnath is 6.5k ??
        There is at least a difference of 2000 between Parsavnath and ATS and you reduced it to close to 1000 . If you are able to sell the Parsvnath flat at 6000 leavae alone at 6500 k , I will donate all my wealth to you .

At least post some meaningful. Just because you are Parsavnath resident , you are escalating its rates.
        I sent you a Link to see ( SO SEE THAT !!! ) and calculate the prices yourself.... I am the least interested in escalating prices of PP , because as i have written below, it shouldnt even be 5k, as the building and construction is Horrible !!!

But, property prices are simply checked with different brokers who can get you a purchase OR through residents who stay in that place ... Neither u or me are perfect experts on Calculating the running rates !!! And that is why i added a link to my last post.

And i truly hope these PP rates r wrong- because it is genuinly a MUCH lower quality buliding and Colony when compared to ATS !!!

Comment

I sent you a Link to see ( SO SEE THAT !!! ) and calculate the prices yourself.... I am the least interested in escalating prices of PP , because as i have written below, it shouldnt even be 5k, as the building and construction is Horrible !!!

But, property prices are simply checked with different brokers who can get you a purchase OR through residents who stay in that place ... Neither u or me are perfect experts on Calculating the running rates !!! And that is why i added a link to my last post.

And i truly hope these PP rates r wrong- because it is genuinly a MUCH lower quality buliding and Colony when compared to ATS !!!
          these are quoted rates. one can quote anything. i dont think transaction are taking place at this price.

Comment

I , too, feel that . If I send you a link with flat in Parsavnath for sale at 7500k , will that become the rate ? Talk some sense Anil.

I can assume ATS village commanding 8k or even more in a special case but I don't see Parsavnath commanding 6k in any case .

Originally posted by rafa_nadal View Post
            these are quoted rates. one can quote anything. i dont think transaction are taking place at this price.

Comment

My friend has a flat in Royal Cliff, and I also visited it. The quality is v good. Their specification is higher than other... and they have maintined this till Stylome..

Originally posted by rafa_nadal View Post
              I AM a newbie in RE. In fact Gardenia was my first purchase. No shame in accepting that.

Aap bataoge, ki Prateek naam ka ghoda kya dekhkar khareeda hai? Abhi tak sirf ek deliver kiya hai, royal cilff, wahan quality kharaab hai. Fedora delay chal raha hai.

Comment

Delivery and quality in their Fedora project needs to be watched. As of now the completion is rescheduled to December 11. However from the progress it seems unlikely. It will also tell what is the difference between sample and actual flat.

In Fedora staircase and lift galleries are open to atmosphere. During launch they were shown covered with glass panels which would had prevented rain, dust and hot/cold air entering. But it is to be watched whether builder provides the same or cuts cost, as I hear that builder is thinking of not providing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kapil77 View Post
                  My friend has a flat in Royal Cliff, and I also visited it. The quality is v good. Their specification is higher than other... and they have maintined this till Stylome..
                  Kapil can you please elaborate more on Royal Cliff. Kindly check with your friend whether Prateek's has provided the same specs what they have mentioned in their brochure of Royal Cliff. If yes how is the quality of the fittings in bathroom, kitchen, Paints,flooring etc. Also please throw some light on the complaints shown by people on poor maintenance and services provided by them in Royal Cliff. Kindly share all the details of Royal Cliff in this forum .

Comment

It is indeed sad - not to be even informed from the company... But atleast they are starting things on a Brisk pace so far... So lets be Happy bout that !!!
                    They have to start the work as they have not launched their 2nd phase of the project till now, means to sell the big tickets flats coming in next phase progress has to be shown. Indeed Prateek has kept its word, not negatively speaking about the builder but ofcourse to sell the next lot one has to gain confidence with the probable buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kapil77 View Post

Surprisingly its quite different feedback than the one I got.
                      Few days back I had a talk with one of the current residents of Royal cliff. I was told that about 50 families are residing in society currently. They are facing numerous problems there and had faced in the past too. The attitude of builder is reprtedly very bad and dictator style. As told, he came to society premises on a weekday and when ladies told him about the problems, he abused them badly.
                      To get a clearer picture, may be, we need some more first hand feedback from current residents of royal cliff.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X