Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

wow, now covered parking cost will be around 4lacs +tax extra, if i know i should have bought some 2 /3 extra parking and sell later on.

Comment

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
      wow, now covered parking cost will be around 4lacs +tax extra, if i know i should have bought some 2 /3 extra parking and sell later on.
      Amazing ... Now a days - The car parking costs more than the car itself

Comment

I regularly pass by the Stylome Location and am sure of the 17th floor being casted. I guess for some units the 18th floor may also have been casted though for my unit in H Bloack the roof has not been casted.

Comment

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
          Amazing ... Now a days - The car parking costs more than the car itself
          In Mumbai Car parking may cost 8 Lac+ also in Normal MIG Socities
          Thanks

Comment

thats true but when i book 2 yrs back it was 2.75 lacs now its 4 lacs, if one buy in resale than its gud fr him.

Comment

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
              thats true but when i book 2 yrs back it was 2.75 lacs now its 4 lacs, if one buy in resale than its gud fr him.
              Bhai ... Dollar aur Piyaaz ka bhi toh rate badh gaya

Comment

THere seems to be some special interest in the resale market for Stylome projects. Almost everyday i am getting a call from a broker for selling my flat. One broker who called me said that all 1845 and 2475 Sq ft flats have been sold and only the large flats are left. In order for those large sized flats to be sold it is important that Prateek delivers the projects max by the year next in 2014 and thus the construction speed is going to be fast in future as well.
                Incidentally Stylome maybe one of the first quality projects to be delivered in its sorrounding and thus will command really good premium in near future. Structure is almost ready and now the EDC should start happening for the project to gather steam in resale prices.
                Happy with the progress for sure.

Comment

Construction speed so far may be attributed to complete the structure and fetch 90% of the money. It will be good to see construction speed from hereon and see If builder is still serious to deliver project with no or minimal delays

Comment

No doubt that constr. speed has been very good in Stylome ... only 500 some big size flats were planned ... And No nonsense drama of extra towers or higher floors was created...
                    And Ppl notice all this and it helps in building a good image of the builder and the project + the sample flat was nicely made and that has added much more expectations now ... Finally keeping in mind - this is sec 45 ... closest to sec 44 and a flat for this price... where as 100 - 200 mtrs away all flats ( good or bad ) are quoting above 10k....!!!

So uptil now everything has worked very well for all those who invested in Stylome 2 yrs back ... good appreciation... but if possession can be offered even by mid '15 if not end '14... then still I think it was a fantastic pick .... after looking at all the drama and delay that I see with Unitech - 3C - JP - Logix - Amrapali - Supertech etc etc... !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
                      No doubt that constr. speed has been very good in Stylome ... only 500 some big size flats were planned ... And No nonsense drama of extra towers or higher floors was created...
                      And Ppl notice all this and it helps in building a good image of the builder and the project + the sample flat was nicely made and that has added much more expectations now ... Finally keeping in mind - this is sec 45 ... closest to sec 44 and a flat for this price... where as 100 - 200 mtrs away all flats ( good or bad ) are quoting above 10k....!!!

So uptil now everything has worked very well for all those who invested in Stylome 2 yrs back ... good appreciation... but if possession can be offered even by mid '15 if not end '14... then still I think it was a fantastic pick .... after looking at all the drama and delay that I see with Unitech - 3C - JP - Logix - Amrapali - Supertech etc etc... !!!
                      Heard the news that Noida authority has informed that 103 projects are impacted by NGT order for illegal construction within 10km of Okhla bird sanctuary. Does anyone know if Stylome is clear from all of this?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X